Arena team didn't update after a fight

I was replacing Windu with Poe in PvP arena and had finished more than 5 battles. But every few hours I checked back, I saw Windu still in my lineup instead of Poe. It means even though I take out Windu in my offense battle, he gets back when I am defender in a battle initiated by others. It is really frustrating since I have already stopped upgrading Windu. Is it a known bug? Please fix it.

Replies

• I feel bad for people who spent money on this game, and got their Leia to like 6 star only to have their 7 star consular auto switch out for her because he has more stars and power. As a f2p player, I guess I have to deal with, it's definitely frustrating, if I was a p2p player I'd be 10000x more mad than I am now, and I'm sure there are some people dealing with the exact issue I stated. Devs please fix this awful glitches and ignore all the nerf/buff nonsense. This is far more important.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Been happening to me for about a week. Very frustrating as Talia is in my old lineup.
  • Fix this issue! Whoever is my leader and whatever I choose as my team should be reflected in multiplayer! I feel bad too...
  • Jesse, do you know about this issue?
    Please, answer.
    It's very stupid bag, that can change my opinion about game.
    I hope, it's visual bug.
  • I can confirm that this is happening to me too - I swapped out a high power rating 7* max geared JC for a 6* Geonosian Soldier for all my arena matches today. Logged in and checked my rank later and my team's listed power rating is what it was with JC on the team.

Hoping to get an acknowledgement that this is either a display bug or that it is being worked on. Any information from @EA_Jesse on this would be greatly appreciated. It strongly impacts player ability to hold rank in arena if a weaker team is being presented on defense. Cheers!
  • This happens to me every time I restart the app. It's really frustrating. A dev response to this issue would be much appreciated.