When I force close my game, my arena squad gets changed.

returnoftheewok
469 posts Member
edited January 2016
I picked up Poggle recently, and I switched Consular out for him. My Consular has more stars and more power so I think the game is just auto detecting the strongest characters I have and making that my default team. This is really annoying, is there a way I can fix this?

Replies

• Uhm, don't force close?
  • returnoftheewok
    469 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Anzial wrote: »
    Uhm, don't force close?

What I meant to say is that when I force close the game it reloads. When the game reloads my squad gets reverted. So even if I don't force close, and I leave my ipad/iphone off for a couple hours it automatically makes you reload the game, and the same thing happens. I know this isnt the case for everyone because I've seen drastic power drops on other squad teams.
  • I have this problem too. I have max jc who i always use in gw but not arena, but when i finished arena match i always saw that my team was automatically changed to use jc, maybe because his power is higher than other heroes i always use in arena.
  • returnoftheewok
    469 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Sakichan wrote: »
    I have this problem too. I have max jc who i always use in gw but not arena, but when i finished arena match i always saw that my team was automatically changed to use jc, maybe because his power is higher than other heroes i always use in arena.

I dont think it auto changes right away, it changes after you reload. If i just leave the game on the whole time, and turn my ipad/iphone settings to never sleep mode, I can continue to use this team, but that's just ridiculous. Thankfully my JC is still 5 star.. I have enough to promote to 6 star, but I guess I cant, untill I get poggle to 7. I guess I'll be giving up 100% free defenses up until I get poggle back,really annoying and frustrating how the game just auto changes teams like that.
  • Sakichan wrote: »
    I have this problem too. I have max jc who i always use in gw but not arena, but when i finished arena match i always saw that my team was automatically changed to use jc, maybe because his power is higher than other heroes i always use in arena.

I dont think it auto changes right away, it changes after you reload. If i just leave the game on the whole time, and turn my ipad/iphone settings to never sleep mode, I can continue to use this team, but that's just ridiculous. Thankfully my JC is still 5 star.. I have enough to promote to 6 star, but I guess I cant, untill I get poggle to 7. I guess I'll be giving up 100% free defenses up until I get poggle back,really annoying and frustrating how the game just auto changes teams like that.

Mine changes every time i quit, no matter how long. I already tested by quit and enter instantly and they already changed back to the jc rules them all team.
  • Sakichan wrote: »
    Sakichan wrote: »

Mine changes every time i quit, no matter how long. I already tested by quit and enter instantly and they already changed back to the jc rules them all team.

What level is your jc and poggle? Maybe if I dont level JC, it wont change.. ill try in 2 days, I'm still 2400 off leveling so.
  • I've noticed the exact same thing. Also with JC & Poggle.

With this & the targeting bug, I think this game is trying to teach me to pay attention to details and never assume anything.
  • +1 This happens every time you close and reopen the app. Very annoying to say the least.