Int Challenge Tier 3

Ehy guys, what team do you use in Int Challenge tier 3? at wich level? I really don't want spend too much money and droids to level garbge such Mace Windu, Teebo and Royal guard.. But with a 59 chewie, 41 Windu, 41 FO ST, 41 Teebo and 40 RG can't pass the final stage..

Replies

• Poe, Finn, and Chewie. Poor guy doesn't even get a turn with the stuns/expose/turn meter reductions. Other two slots are, well I don't know why I fill them to be honest. Would be better if I left them out.
  • I use Poe level 63, chewie and boba 60, royal guard, and stromtrooper level 40 or something. I can finish it on auto. Your team seems to lack the dps.
  • Boba
    Han
    Poe
    Mace
    Fives
    Can auto no worries
    I can see why you struggle, no damage try and get Finn or boba or fives
  • Fives is pretty good in this challenge. The debuff wears off before windu can strike you again, because he got slowed.
  • Perongeluk
    184 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I use Finn (46)/Poe(61)/Fives(62)/Chewie(47)/FOST (49) Can auto it no problem
    Creator of Dutch Bier Alliance [DBA] - Come and join if you're Dutch. More casual/low level? Come join Dutch Bier Alliance Academy [DBAA]
  • I had Royal Guard level 40 and Chewie level 54 for a long time. From shard drops I have Teebo level 40 lol. Anyways for me the tier II is open and I can auto it.
  • Make sure your Chewy and Royal Guard's basic attack is at rank 3. This gives them a 25% chance to remove 50% turn meter.
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I use chewie, Ben, Royal guard, fives, and FOST. Between FOST and fives, mace always gets slowed. Ben debuff him so he doesn't 1 hit KO Chewie or RG (both lv 35). RG uses his ae defense buff so nobody gets Debuffed. Between the 3 max level (63 atm), they carry me no problem.

Working on Poe to replace chewie since I actually want to max him. Can I borrow 1.3 mil and a bunch of droids and gear plz? :)
  • I literally just accessed this tier today, having just reached Player Level 62 between my fourth and fifth runs on the challenge. I don't think I would be able to auto it just yet, but it wasn't very difficult. The first two stages, for one, were much easier than I expected, in comparison to the jump in difficultly from Tier I to Tier II. I have CW Chewbacca, Royal Guard, Boba Fett, Teebo, and Jedi Knight Guardian. Chewie is lvl 60, Boba is 55, and the rest are 50.

I just concentrated on Mace with basic attacks, using Teebo's and JKG's specials when they were ready. Both Chewie's and RG's basic attacks were pretty good at lowering his turn meter. He only got off one attack, and I made sure to pop RG's defensive ability right before it, so that whoever he hit wouldn't be inflicted with Shatterpoint. It helped that JKG was able to Ability Block him before that so he didn't do his more powerful attack, but I had Boba prepared to hit him with his if her Block didn't take. This Mace has definitely got more health than the Tier II version, but between Boba's good damage and Chewie and RG whittling down his turn meter, he was dropped shortly before he would have gotten off that second attack (by comparison, the Tier II version sometimes doesn't even get an attack when I auto the challenge). Even if he had survived long enough, if RNG had continued to be kind to me on the turn meter debuffs, I might have been able to pop RG's defense ability again before that attack.
  • I found 5's very helpful.
    I only upped him a small bit, now I can ffrwd it.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Fives is huge here. He slows and has decent dps (with assist). I use royal guard to hit the drones and remove the turn meter.
    I have teebo from a bronzium, and his turn meter steal makes it really easy. Now I have Han too, and Chewie has 25% to steal turn meter too. Mace never acts

EDIT: I use lvl63 5* Fives, lvl 50 4* Chewie, Lvl 45 3* teebo and lvl 40 2* Royal Guard. added today a lvl 40 3* Han
  • Put Teebo as the leader, since Mace is so slow this means Teebo is pretty much guaranteed to get a stealthy hit in reducing Mace's meter by 75%. Which means Teebo will probably get another hit in...you see my point. Easy on Auto. I have Han at lvl 60, Boba at 50 and then Poe and FOST at about 40. Teebo is around lvl 50, only two stars but that's not a problem.
  • Max10
    43 posts Member
    Here is a tip for beating Windu. Need to take battle off auto at end of round 2. Start.of round 3 hit each droid 1 time. Then all other hits on Windu. He doen't go off, sometimes will get a turn or 2. I use Chewie, RG, FO ST, Boba and Mob Enforcer. Never has failed me.
  • I have Finn as leader for the offense boost, boba, Poe, mace, and chewie. Mace is level 64, Finn, boba, and Poe are at 60, and chewie level 50. They are all under leveled and I don't use any of them in GW or arena, and they auto it.

The gear challenge really isn't that hard.
  • Chewie lead level 58 4* level 6 gear
    Fives level 68 6* max gear
    RG level 48 2* level 6 gear
    IG100 level 1 3* no gear
    Teebo level 1 3* no gear

Auto until last round and throw everything at Windu. Easy clear
  • This is what i use.
    Boba lead lvl 60 5* 7 gear
    Fives lvl 63 5* 8 gear
    Chewie lvl 54 4* 6 gear (i use him for fodder due to taunt)
    Plo Koon lvl 58 4* 6 gear
    And I actually use Mace Windu lvl 60 5* 7 gear, he seems to do good.
    As a side note I dont have Poe have mixed it with others but that team does really well for me. As above just auto till final then strictly target mace easy.
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    How difficult is tier 3 int challenge? I will be llvl62 tomorrow and I believe you get the purple stun guns?
    My team would be:
    Han 5* g7
    Teebo 3*
    RG 1*
    Chewie 3* gr6
    Jedi knight guardian 2*

Would it possible with this team?
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    No one else runs this team, but you can guess who I used to unlock Yoda, wins on auto, quicker if you click on Mace in third round to finish him quickly

Chewie (level 44) 3*
    Poe (level 60) 3*
    Mace (level 60) 6*
    JKG (level 60) 6*
    STHan (level 65) 7*
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Save Teebo stealth for Mace then hit him with Teebos basic to remove the turn meter, but yeah definitely need a higher damage character or 2.

I just use junk but it works, I use Teebo3* Mace4* 5s3* Poe4* and Finn4* and AI Mace doesnt even get a turn
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    I have a 55 account and one at 70, the one at 70 I hit auto and leave it go... The 55 I run chewie Poe RG IG 100 and teebo... Not had a problem yet
  • I used to use 4*boba 4*chew and Mace who's now 6* but I beat it with mace at 4* and those 3 around lvl55 with lvl 40 2*RG and lvl39 3* plo haha just couldn't sim until recently when mace got leveled and I got han