Lumi or phasma?

hrivera007
3 posts Member
edited January 2016
I just got GW and was wondering whether to grind lumi or phasma. I have phasma on the squad but I would like lumi. Should I just get phasma maxed or work on lumi?

Lumi or phasma? 30 votes

Lumi
93% 28 votes
Phasma
6% 2 votes

Replies

• Options
    Both!
    Get lumi, then phasma to 4* and then all in to lumi! Or you may chose to upgrade one * each time for both.
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply! I was thinking of doing just phasma in GW and lumi in light side 3-D and dark side 2-E but I feel your idea Is the better route.
    KAULI wrote: »
    Both!
    Get lumi, then phasma to 4* and then all in to lumi! Or you may chose to upgrade one * each time for both.

• Options
    Go for Lumi, you won't regret
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Lumi is the single most important chars for progresa, just because a second good healer is great, and she hits like mike tyson in adition to healing.
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I think the poll says it all
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I went for Luminara +1 star, then Phasama+1 star, now back to Luminara. My intent was for Phasama on a B team but she adds just the right amount of seasoning to my pot luck A team.
    Luminara's Force Blast does amazing damage even if ability block misses, especially with increased crit chance and damage with Sid as leader.
    Use Phasama's Force March and pretty much first round kill against opposing Sid or tank that can't taunt with heal block and healers throwing them away trying.
  • Options
    KAULI wrote: »
    Both!

Doing this. Focusing on Lumi (almost 7*), Phasma is at 3* (where she unlocks) but nearly gear VII. I don't actively look for her gear, just if a piece comes up I'll equip it.
  • Options
    In my competitive server only two of us run Phasma lead team. Without her lead she is useless. And seems speed, damage is the new flavor in my server
  • Options
    Lumi till 6* then unlock phasma so you can gear her with xtra enegy. Then lumi to 7*. Then restart phasma. Need lumi strong to consistently clear GW.
  • Options
    Lumi is the best healer in the game and she's an above average attacker with her ability block on demand.
  • Options
    Dont invest in Phasma, Get lumi to atleast 6* and then see how your server evolves in PvP.
  • Options
    I'm not saying to focus on Phasma over Lumi, but Phasma is very strong in GW. I'll have my Phasma in my team (but not as lead) through all 12 matches and she rarely dies. I have to save Lumi for the last couple matches because she'll get targeted and killed relatively easily (both at 6 stars and level 7 gear). Phasma just has so many HP and her turn meter manipulation is so useful.

Even her AOE is kind of nice when you have one toon to kill with just a sliver left and then they have someone taunt. At that point you probably just took out their biggest threat while slowing down most of the other team.
  • Options
    You will use Phamsa longer, but you will need Lumi more...
    --Nud Stark--
  • Options
    well, that red beam close to lumi says it all
  • Options
    Go Lumi, backbone of every f2p team