Inexperienced need help picking team

I have spent money on the game and now that I am deeper into it I would like some help fitting my ultimate team together. Ideally I'd like the best lineup for a squad areana team, and several team combinations for galactic wars i.e. A team b team c team
Working to get dooku, Daka, and sidious

Now I'll list the characters available and their stats

5* obi-wan lv 42 gear 4
5* Aalya secura lv 43 gear 5
5* talia lv 43 gear 5
5* snow trooper lv 42 gear 5
5* kit fisto lv 41 gear 2
4* darth Vader lv 25 gear 1 (just got him)
4* IG-86 lv 41 gear 3
4* qui-gon jinn lv 41 gear 4
4* savage opress lv 42 gear 3
4* Poe dameron lv 42 gear 5
4* ima-gun di lv 42 gear 4
4* chewbacca lv 44 gear 5
4* dearth maul lv 43 gear 4
4* grand moff lv 43 gear 5
4* Jedi consular lv 42 gear 4
4* barriss offee lv 42 gear 3
4* boba fett lv 42 gear 5 (abilities leveled high)
4* cad bane lv 43 gear 4
4* lando calrissian lv 42 gear 4
4* fives lv 42 gear 5
4* first order tie pilot lv 42 gear 3
4* royal guard lv 42 gear 4
4* first order storm trooper lv 40 gear 3
3* luke skywalker lv 42 gear 4
3* lumi lv 43 gear 4
3* ahoska tano lv 40 gear 3

And also have a hk-47, poggle the lesser, geomosian solider, princes leia and an IG-100 that could used. I could farm for IG-88 if it helps strategy of team like droid teams I just want the best with what I've got

Replies

• Well all the hype now is poe + FOTP + Poggle but i don't know if that's enough for you to build. You could go for QGJ (L) + Aayla + Kit + Barris + Lumi. A lot of damage and heals and counters and speed, but with the current meta it will suck vs sid and dooku. Still very strong tho. You could ofcourse go for a droid team with Hk-47 leader + ig-88 + Poe + ig 86/geo + poggle for a very strong droid team with poe taunting it should be a great succes. Also leia + lando seems to be very strong with their crits. I hoped i helped you a little, i'm not very experienced but this seems like a dream team for me as a f2p
    Creator of Dutch Bier Alliance [DBA] - Come and join if you're Dutch. More casual/low level? Come join Dutch Bier Alliance Academy [DBAA]