Gw team does well, arena now

Poney
42 posts Member
edited January 2016
Lvl 50 actually, clearing GW everyday with only 1-2 retreat with this team :
Lumi 4*(L), JC 5*, Daka 4*, Sisious 4*, Old ben 4*.

As you notice this line-up lack of damage, but the fact is this team never die. Can almost use auto fight button.

Obviously I will max this squad to 7* (exept old ben :p) before starting my arena squad

I want then to gear a good arena team.
I heard about defense team and I want to build something arround like this with :

- Phasma
- Kylo
- Doku

Who would you advice for 4th and 5th caracter I was thinking daka sounds good no, then poggle for some more dammage ?

Just want to precise I don't want FO team, I like more counter attack team but no idea if that can be competitive.

Replies

• if you tend to keep lumi as leader, which is great, leave phasma alone. its better go for Kylo.
    he's pretty op, and your team will do good with his AoE.
    anyway, since you have lot of heals, obviously you finish GW easy ( you barely need subs), but in arena its different story, its more about speed and dmg. dooku is fast and counter, kylo is hard dmg in high lvls (and bad at start, that's why half like him and half don't. the half who dont, simply didnt get him high enough to see his potential)
    however, in any case, if you not going to FO team, phasma isnt worth it, since only useful thing will be her adv and meter gain. you rather have some dmg or speed toons.
    BUT ! even if you want to have only FOTP, phasma will be better choice. the FO toons relys on adv (crazy on TP, 65% bonus dmg for Phas herself... ), the phasma leader abi doubles itself for another toon, and suddenly, shes totally worth it (L'oreal Paris!), because of her effect generally.

dont deny the possiblity so fast.