Need some clearing up.

So I just rejoined this game after taking like a few months break and this time around guilds are new to me and I'm getting confused about a few things.

What is guild hopping and how does it work? What's the whole players exploiting a bug thing? Just confused

Replies

• Options
    All of this has been fixed, but guild hopping was used to get extra rewards. So,
    Guild A can run 3 raids per week, and Player A can earn 30 Han Solo shards by finishing first.
    However, Player A wants more than 15 Han Solo shards a week.
    So, Player A completes a raid with Guild A, then leaves Guild A to join Guild B. He completes a raid with Guild B, and has now gotten rewards from both Guild A and B. He does this however many times and gets lots of rewards.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    So now everything is fixed though?
  • Options
    Raventrob wrote: »
    So now everything is fixed though?

Pretty much. You can check the developer notes for updates.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    But if I wanted to leave my guild and join a new one that's still okay right? Just can't claim rewards on that current raid
  • Options
    Raventrob wrote: »
    But if I wanted to leave my guild and join a new one that's still okay right? Just can't claim rewards on that current raid

You can join a new one. You might still be able to claim the rewards. I can' t find the thread that gives specifics.