Sid
ST Han

And these are close to 7*

Anakin
Biggs
Cad
Daka
RG

Who should I focus on? What teams do you recommend for Arena?

Replies

• Probably a droid team for now.
    HK (l). 86.88.Poggle.Poe

later on you can mix it up with a lil stun team
    Phasma (l).anakin.sthan.rg.daka
  • Obisaurus wrote: »
    Probably a droid team for now.
    HK (l). 86.88.Poggle.Poe

later on you can mix it up with a lil stun team
    Phasma (l).anakin.sthan.rg.daka

Right now I'm using:
    ST Han (L)
    Poggle
    GS
    IG-86
    Phasma

Same team I had a few months back before my 'hiatus'. I've tried a few combos, but none seem to work better.

Until I get Wiggs/Lanakin up and running, this seems like my best bet.

I had started leveling Jedi/Jawa in hopes of getting Gen Kenobi, but looks like that's a ways off, so now I'm concentrating on Scoundrels (for heist) and Rebels (for Arena).
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    A better build is HK, 86, 88, GS, and ST Han since you have him modded. But droids shine with JE and HK lead
  • Rotor wrote: »
    A better build is HK, 86, 88, GS, and ST Han since you have him modded. But droids shine with JE and HK lead

I've never found HK to be a great lead. STH's lead gives 30+ Defense until a toon falls below 50% Health, then it gives 30+ Offense. This works great in Arena. ;)
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    HK leads gives you 50 % TM on critical with Omega. Basically use 88 AOE and go again. He speeds up your droids just like GS unique ability. The reason I said ST Han is if you have him modded for speed he will give your team TM. There are better options for droids than ST Han.

But Anakin, ST Han, Wiggs is a strong combo
  • Skeetabyte42
    325 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Rotor wrote: »
    But Anakin, ST Han, Wiggs is a strong combo

I know. It's all over the forums. Plus, all the top players on my Day One shard have that combo.

I was hoping to get an edge with General Kenobi, but it looks like he's a ways off. So is my Wiggs/Lani team, but closer than GK. I'm just afraid that by the time I have Wiggs/Lani up, it'll get nerfed. Sigh. :'(