Devs are putting on a fantastic performance...

This is just a simple post to congratulate the Devs and all the work they've put in thus far! This game has enthralled a mass of humans and all the moments throughout the day they can spare.

As with all great games, there are many aspects and features that some will agree with and disagree with. I believe, in my humble opinion, that this alone is what sets this game apart.

This game offers many moments of necessary critical thinking and there is no easy path to achieve sucess. So, I say BOO to all you Naysayers! I bite my thumb at you!!

Here's my salute to the Devs! Keep doing what your doing and keep those earplugs in...

(Applause)

Replies

• Willyfett
    111 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    You earn free cristal subcription for life
    Post edited by FashionFett on
  • Options
    This is just a simple post to congratulate the Devs and all the work they've put in thus far! This game has enthralled a mass of humans and all the moments throughout the day they can spare.

As with all great games, there are many aspects and features that some will agree with and disagree with. I believe, in my humble opinion, that this alone is what sets this game apart.

This game offers many moments of necessary critical thinking and there is no easy path to achieve sucess. So, I say BOO to all you Naysayers! I bite my thumb at you!!

Here's my salute to the Devs! Keep doing what your doing and keep those earplugs in...

(Applause)

After been upset by Battlefront EA and finding this game from Heroes Holiday. I just love it and i am beyond addicted the only down side is the waiting for resets even blowing three refreshes a day i want more. :D
  • Options

After been upset by Battlefront EA and finding this game from Heroes Holiday. I just love it and i am beyond addicted the only down side is the waiting for resets even blowing three refreshes a day i want more. :D [/quote]

I know your pain! I'm constantly finding myself wishing there was more to do in game.... the struggle is real! Haha....

• Options
    offers many moments of necessary critical thinking

Lol
  • Options
    Considering they have like 4million people playing this now and I often feel I know the names of 90% of the people posting on these forums (aka, it's a really really small number).

Yeah, things must be going quite well.

I still firmly believe their pricing model is off the hook ridiculous and need to be adjusted downward big time.
  • Options
    You are right about there being few names that pop up in the forums but a lot of these posts have 10k + views so I figure there are a lot who are just passive participants or only care to check for news of updates
  • Options
    I have a lot of fun playing this game as well and I have high hopes for it
  • Options
    You are right about there being few names that pop up in the forums but a lot of these posts have 10k + views so I figure there are a lot who are just passive participants or only care to check for news of updates

10 people doing 800+ refreshes of every thread daily doesn't mean much ;)
  • Options
    Lmao you could be right