edited January 2016
How should I win against this?

Enemy is 2 lvls above me (lvl 64), lineup:

Poggle (leader) 7* Purple gear lvl 63.

Geo Soldier 6* Purple gear lvl 63.

Dooku 5* Purple gear lvl 63.

IG86 7* Purple gear lvl 64.

Daka 7* Purple gear lvl 64.

My squad: Doesn't matter. I can't even act before the enemy instakills 2 of my characters, no matter who I use. The other 3 can go once, not dealing nearly enough damage to take out at least one character. Pretty bullsh*t matchmaking if you ask me..

Edit: I managed to beat it through a lot of sacrifices. 2nd match after this, and I get this? ****?

7* Phasma, Leader

7* Lumi

6* FOTP

6* Qui-Gon

6* Kylo
Post edited by ChickenHUN on

Replies

• SinnerWill
    370 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Heh, plenty of nasty characters out there. It'd help immensely if they went ahead and fixed the FOTP's double-tap and possibly overall damage-output.

Geonosian soldier is up there in terms of having way too much (Health, tenacity, speed, in addition to a turn-meter boost on crit passive) for the amount of damage he dishes out as well.

QGJ is definitely 3rd on the list, but only a viable threat if cashed to be fully promoted in addition to requiring a significant investment on his skills before he shines. And he's probably the only true glass cannon of the three (FOTP and Geo Soldier have HP values of tanks, honestly).

If the first 2 get balanced, fixed (or whatever), GW would go more smoothly, I'm sure.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    The last 3 GW have been like this for me, I have cleared them but its been super rough. I had one where I had a whole 5 hero team sacrificed just to take out a Poe because Leia and GS were eating me alive.

The whole Phasma, Kylo, Fives, FOTP, Leia teams have been fun as well...Fives specials+assist and all 3 heroes crit...yeah good times. I mean there target is dead before the 3rd hero acts...but still.
  • You should be lucky ; if poe was in that team then it was a nightmare.. Today i've levelled 63, but before that i ve reset my Gw so there was only one team at 64 in my match up.. Anyway i agree with you, i've met a couple of those teams between nodes 8-11.. i can pass them only sacrificing some garbage stuff hoping Poe and Poggle use their special ability..
    Anyway GW will become even more difficult to complete if Capital Games doesn't fix the entire DAMAGE ISSUE in this game..
  • scuba
    14016 posts Member
    Use your Scrubs! those level 1 or 2 characters you are not doing anything with.. Throw enough in that the AI burns there specials like Dooku Lightning, Geo Soldier Swarm. If you have a B-Team or C-Team throw them in next to take out at least one opponent. With specials gone and 1 man down your A-Team should be able to finish them off.