Normal raid rewards

Nuttygunner
243 posts Member
edited October 2016
2vznkaxbmutx.jpg

Isn't it great!

Replies

• From rank 2 to 5 that drop off is just pitiful.
  • Pretty sad, considering how long it takes to complete.
  • Yeah.

Everyone defending EA/CG all over these boards, come defend this. Let's see just how pathetically dishonest you're willing to be to pretend this is anything but garbage.

Does Google still refuse to grant ref***s for this game? I know they got so many requests after mods they stopped for a while. Guess it's time to find out...
  • Hardly seems worth the effort to do the raid...
  • Not worth the effort. Really needs to be able to complete in 2-3 days at most. Would be nice to complete in 24-48hrs and still be challenging.
  • Wow... that #29 is pathetic considering its going to take my guild 20 days to do this
  • Lol. 29? You'd get better rewatds finishing GW in one day and doing your challenges. :|
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Those look nice to me at my level or those barely anything after level 71?(my level for reference)
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Those look nice to me at my level or those barely anything after level 71?(my level for reference)

you need 50 to craft a piece. this as an example: https://swgoh.gg/db/gear/140/mk-3-zaltin-bacta-gel/
  • Pretty sure these rewards are only useful to players who already have Gear X and Gear XI toons.

The rewards are not commensurate with the time it will take to complete the raid. Until the raid is reworked, this will remain a problem.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Mef1428 wrote: »
    Pretty sure these rewards are only useful to players who already have Gear X and Gear XI toons.

The rewards are not commensurate with the time it will take to complete the raid. Until the raid is reworked, this will remain a problem.

you are correct, gear 8/9 rewards is rancor
    basically it needs a buff like the rancor was the first time, but that would devalue heroic. so, make t6 easier.
  • Wow. What pathetic rewards. Thats not remotely worth the time and effort required to complete the **** thing.
  • They literally screwed up everything but the graphics (not counting the animation)
  • They literally screwed up everything but the graphics (not counting the animation)

One has to wonder if they test things before roll them out.

To all the people that think that with lvl 85 something magical will happen and the raid will suddenly be made easy/achievable, a question... at the rate of those pics show gear being collected how many months (years?) Is it gonna take to gear about 6 to 8 teams?

And no, not all gear is obtainable in ls/ds missions.
  • Looks about right for top 3 and a complete waste of time and effort for anyone below that.

Great, many months of grinding ahead for a chance at that?