SERIOUS GW issue. Shards not being awarded correctly

I haven't been getting the shards my rewards say I should be, and it seems I've missed out on a lot of them.

I didn't notice initially, then I had a suspicion, now I've confirmed it.

I know there are some visual issues with the GW rewards, where it says you are getting say 800 GW tokens when actually you only get 200. But does this stretch to shards? Or am I just not getting the shards I'm supposed to?

I've never got more than one of a particular shard, so it's not telling me I'm getting four when I should be getting one. It's just saying I've got one and then giving me none.

It's happened multiple times with Old Ben and Biggs Darklighter, many times with Genosian Soldier, and probably with lots of other toons I haven't really checked.

Whatever the reason, this is a serious issue for me.

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Not sure what is going on here. The only place you are guaranteed a character shard in GW is in the very last chest. Any others are bonuses.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    Not sure what is going on here. The only place you are guaranteed a character shard in GW is in the very last chest. Any others are bonuses.

I haven't even been getting those though. There was an Old Ben and a Genosian soldier that I was awarded in the final chest over the last couple of days, didn't actually get either of them though.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Interesting. I have checked once in a while but not regularly. It's hard to check since it's random. Thanks.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Are you sure bro? You should be getting 1200 Tokens a day for GW?
    seriously devs? GW refresh change was a low blow for more $$$
  • So did you remember how much shards you had of each hero? or did you have 0 shards for old ben and geo soldier?
    Maybe you confused geo soldier with poggle and old ben with dooku?
  • SlyBeats wrote: »
    Are you sure bro? You should be getting 1200 Tokens a day for GW?

The tokens aren't the issue, I'm getting the right number of tokens. It regularly says I get 400, 800, 1200 in a chest, but I know that's not right.

It's the shards that are the problem.
  • So did you remember how much shards you had of each hero? or did you have 0 shards for old ben and geo soldier?
    Maybe you confused geo soldier with poggle and old ben with dooku?

Initially I just thought I was going crazy, and I had remembered incorrectly or something. Thought I was supposed to have 3 Old Ben shards and I only had two.

Then I was 99% sure I was correct when I got another Old Ben, but still only had two shards. The two came a little way apart though, so again I wasn't 100%.

Then yesterday I got another Old Ben shard and a Genosian Solider and neither had gone up. I even clicked on the Genosian Soldier shard to make sure I wasn't confusing him with Poggle, because I thought the same thing you did there.

I know I only had one GS shard because he's the toon I'm looking at cantina-ing after Finn. And I know I only had two OB shards because I've now checked that multiple times.
  • I agree Gw is not paying out correct amount of green shards that are used for shipments. As the others state watch closer and you will see, it says you win 200 or 400 green shards but they don't make it to your bank. Game moves on like nothing happened. I think EA has made a mistake. And they have realized it. The characters from those shipments were are being maxed out to fast, EA fix is to not payout the same as noted and hope you don't notice... poor fix EA and I'm blasting you on Google play also. Get it together EA. Give your players the credit they have earned...
  • cman023 wrote: »
    I agree Gw is not paying out correct amount of green shards that are used for shipments. As the others state watch closer and you will see, it says you win 200 or 400 green shards but they don't make it to your bank. Game moves on like nothing happened. I think EA has made a mistake. And they have realized it. The characters from those shipments were are being maxed out to fast, EA fix is to not payout the same as noted and hope you don't notice... poor fix EA and I'm blasting you on Google play also. Get it together EA. Give your players the credit they have earned...

That is a well known visual bug, but that is not what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about the individual toon shards that you get awarded after the last battle (and very occasionally in earlier chests).
  • I think the Credit rewards for GW have been changed as well. I was getting 700kish for a full clear and then today, I was receiving half of what was displayed. Seems like more than just the display is bugged.
  • I spoke with EA after an hour of being on hold and yes they will call you back. They know of the problems ie characters shards and payouts are messing up. They told me that all issues are addressed in next update, I asked when it is , all I got was soon. They did offer me 100 combat shards witch I didn't receive also. Your best bet is to make a complaint, the more this is done the faster issues will be resolved. Do it for the game community, hell do it for yourself... may the force be with you!!!
  • cman023 wrote: »
    I spoke with EA after an hour of being on hold and yes they will call you back. They know of the problems ie characters shards and payouts are messing up. They told me that all issues are addressed in next update, I asked when it is , all I got was soon. They did offer me 100 combat shards witch I didn't receive also. Your best bet is to make a complaint, the more this is done the faster issues will be resolved. Do it for the game community, hell do it for yourself... may the force be with you!!!

Come on EA Jesse... Get this stuff fixed
    "Self-proclaimed Administrator" while EA has no idea of who you are!!!
  • i too am not recieveing character shards i win or purchase, not every time but a god awful amount of times . today alone i am missing 6 talia shards that i know i won, as well as 10 sid ( 2 purchases of 5 from arena ) god only knows how many i am actually missing since i only started noticing 2 days ago

when is this going to be fixed ??????
  • ShortBtwnHdset
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Same here, shards awarded after battles in cantina and gw not tallying under character stats, only noticed two days ago. Really blows, spent a lot of energy trying to level up Talia, only to find I cant level up. Wondering if bug came in after last level up of a character. Leveled up Jedi Consular three or four days ago- seems his shards tally also are stuck at zero after level up.
    Post edited by ShortBtwnHdset on