Ok, I am bored.

I am playing since last November. I am not fully F2p, a shrimp.
So.
1. I have rather good rooster which allow me to keep first place in my previous guild. When, as one bright pal here in forum said, test team finaly finished the raid they started in August, and raid was released, my guild was blown apart, as (a) our GL was away for about 60 days and we had no tickets, (b) i was one of 5-8th guys with high dps and we never even tried heroic rancor... We have to leave (9 active player) to create new guild.
2. "New gear". First, there was a mistake to make some gear available only through raids. Actually it is much more convinient to buy them for crystals - faster and surer. Now they do same mistake... oKeeeey. Second, not all the toons receive new geal level. Really? What about QGJ? Or some other? Why? Literally, even with new gear level toons will remain the same...
3. "New levels". Level had sence in old RPGs as with each level almost every charasteristics rised, and level 9 char was very far from 10th. What do we have here? +6 to some stats? Realy? Out of 1200+? A week of farming for almost nothing. The only possitive thing is +XP after each completion of assignment is not just useless sign. Also levels of 'challenges' appear... For the new gear, that is useless...
4. Characters. I have all 7* characters in GW shipment, every char I want in arena shipments. Other I want eigher in cantina, or for money. Anyway. I have about 15 chars at 1 level. Why? Money? No, I have more than 15 milion. Gear. But not the raid one, ordinary purple gear. I love farming actually, but not the 150 the same stun cuffs with 20 % drop rate only to push Ani 1 gear level higher... It is rediculus. Here, in one hand we have shortage of new characters, on the other hand - they are too many to gear, and now even to gear higher. Really?
Another thing with characters... Ok, we had monthly char: SRT, Shoretrooper, Tie pilot... Ok, one was on auction (i mean tournament), and one still in monthly reward, but anyway we still have chars with no possibility to star. Do CG call this entertaining?

Ships... We where told there will be ships one day. Ok, that's something really new so far, the problem is there are not there... So, the only new thing is just not available yet. Nice. Very nice.

All in all, TL;DR no new content or us for months.

Replies

• Options
    A year is quite a long time to play a freemium game, they normally last me about 6 months. At least you can walk away without feeling silly because of spending. I would say you have 3 options: Quit, start an alt, or keep plugging away at your now somewhat monotonous and loveless relationship. Ha ha, sounds like marriage guidance.
  • Options
    MorbiusMD wrote: »
    Ha ha, sounds like marriage guidance.

Lol, true =)