New characters anywhere EXCEPT for cantina battles?

Seriously! Cantina shipments, Arena shipments, GW, Guild shop or even Shard shop. Can we have someone added? Why not add someone like Darth Maul somewhere?

Replies

• Agreed 100%

Just not dauth Maul though as hes not worth time or effort
  • Saraleb wrote: »
    Agreed 100%

Just not dauth Maul though as hes not worth time or effort
    I know Darth Maul is average in this game but so many people basically have everybody available at 7* so he'd be better than nothing! I'm just annoyed how there are placed where you're supposed to farm toons but there's nobody left to farm there.
  • The most recent additions,
    Cad Bane-GW
    Nebit-Arena
    Scavenger-Cantina
    Dengar-Guild
    Wedge and B2- Catina Battles
    Cody-Chromium
  • The most recent additions,
    Cad Bane-GW
    Nebit-Arena
    Scavenger-Cantina
    Dengar-Guild
    Cody-Chromium

Geo-Spy also Cantina battles
    The most recent additions,
    Cad Bane-GW
    Nebit-Arena
    Scavenger-Cantina
    Dengar-Guild
    Cody-Chromium

+ Kit Fisto in Cantina.
  • SPAstef
    52 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    +Aayla in Cantina
    May the Force be with you, always.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    +General Kenobi in 'lucky buggers' raid
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    B2 and Aayla also in Cantina Battles, OP isn't wrong tbh haha.
    I'd love to see Darth Maul or like Tusken Shaman or like anyone tossed into some LS/DS hard nodes, especially the few that don't even give shards. Or just take like 3 toons and put em in GW shipments at the same time. That way even the people that have saved up enough GW tokens to fully 7* a character would still have to choose who they wanna do first.
  • +1
  • There are still many characters that we play against in the battles that aren't available to players. It would be nice if some of them were kitted out and released in GW, Arena, and Cantina. Downside: I wouldn't be able to play them anyway because gearing them up to a suitable level is proving to be a problem that can only be solved with money.
  • EA should put:

Darth Maul in GW Shipments
    Rex in Guild Shipments
    Sun Fac in Guild Shipments (to help people either choose Rex or Sun Fac or slow farm for both)
  • B2 in cantina
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    I think the biggest problem right now is you have to choose between farming for mods or farming all of the characters (some very strong) recently added to cantina nodes.
    Cad Bane-GW
    Nebit-Arena
    Scavenger-Cantina
    Dengar-Guild
    Cody-Chromium

Monxie wrote: »
    Saraleb wrote: »
    Cad Bane-GW
    Nebit-Arena
    Scavenger-Cantina
    Dengar-Guild
    Cody-Chromium

+ Kit Fisto in Cantina.
    SPAstef wrote: »
    +Aayla in Cantina
    These are the most recent additions, B2 and Wedge are the newest
  • Tomworcester
    55 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I'm so sorry guys, I don't know how to to tell you this but rebel pathfinder lol
  • So,

Kit fisto, Aayla, SRP, Wedge, B2, Gspy - cantina shipments

Cad bane - GW (5 months ago)

Working as intended
  • So,

Working as intended

You dont make money by giving characters away for essentially free (GW shipments)

I guess we can hold out hope that Tie fighter is in Arena shipments
  • So,

Working as intended

You dont make money by giving characters away for essentially free (GW shipments)

Then why put GW in the game at all? It takes the most time and barely gives any reward. I don't think they lose money by adding toons to somewhere besides a cantina node.
  • So,

Working as intended

Then why put GW in the game at all? It takes the most time and barely gives any reward. I don't think they lose money by adding toons to somewhere besides a cantina node.

Like 50 crystals

A few hundred K

Some droids

It's worth the time
  • Personally, I hope they put more characters in Cantina. It makes for an environment where players have a lot more diverse rosters, and it also annoys people who complain about wanting more free stuff. It also makes characters that are overpowered available to everyone instead of just a few whales, and spending Cantina energy also gets me shards from Cantina shipments. Sounds good to me.

Besides, I need more raid gear (from GW shards converted to Shard Shop shards) and credits (from Arena tokens) anyways. Let me keep using those to upgrade the characters I have, and if I want a new character, I know where to go (Cantina) to get it.

Honestly, if I have a complaint at all, it's that they keep releasing new characters instead of doing reworks on existing characters. Hopefully the Boba Fett and Darth Maul reworks will be good, and they'll continue the trend with others.
  • Grraauuggh wrote: »
    Personally, I hope they put more characters in Cantina. It makes for an environment where players have a lot more diverse rosters, and it also annoys people who complain about wanting more free stuff. It also makes characters that are overpowered available to everyone instead of just a few whales, and spending Cantina energy also gets me shards from Cantina shipments. Sounds good to me.
    Cantina isn't supposed to be the only place in the game where you can farm characters though. And it's not - unless you've played for 6+ months. I don't see why the 'harm' in adding smeone like Darth Maul in Arena shipment.