Thought on this team?

I know I've heard a lot about Jedi teams not being so great, but was thinking about throwing this one in arena. What's your thoughts? Suggestions?

6*QGJ
6* Leia
7* Kit
7* JC
5* Lumi

Replies

• I think that would work pretty well, just make sure to get Lumi better
  • Working on her now. Should be 6 star by end of week. Just need to get everyone geared up a bit
  • Tony167 wrote: »
    I know I've heard a lot about Jedi teams not being so great, but was thinking about throwing this one in arena. What's your thoughts? Suggestions?

6*QGJ
    6* Leia
    7* Kit
    7* JC
    5* Lumi

Awesome but really 5* lum lol
  • Rutank wrote: »
    Tony167 wrote: »

6*QGJ
    6* Leia
    7* Kit
    7* JC
    5* Lumi

Where are those green coins from GW being invested?
  • Rutank wrote: »

6*QGJ
    6* Leia
    7* Kit
    7* JC
    5* Lumi

Arijit wrote: »
    Rutank wrote: »

6*QGJ
    6* Leia
    7* Kit
    7* JC
    5* Lumi

Where are those green coins from GW being invested?

Lol I'be only been able to play GW for a week. I'm Lvl 52. A lot of p2p for me to start

• As you level up your Lumi to 7-star, you should consider replacing JC with a dps hero or Poe.
  • I have started working on Poe. He's at 5* just needs to be geared up . Any specific DPS heros in mind?
  • Tony167 wrote: »
    I have started working on Poe. He's at 5* just needs to be geared up . Any specific DPS heros in mind?

Rey, Genosian Soldier, IG-86 or FOTP.
  • Thank you very much. I've almost unlocked Rey, but have all 3 of the others leveled. I'll try them all out
  • Rutank
    409 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    obiwan1011 wrote: »
    As you level up your Lumi to 7-star, you should consider replacing JC with a dps hero or Poe.

I'm level 63 and I run JC always. He has good dps, great heals and is much tNkier than lum.

Granted once my geo is geared to the teeth and is at least 5* I'll Throw him into the mix. Currently I use ig86 instead of JC at times but 90% of the time it's jc
  • Thanks for the input. I do like JC and I got him 7* and gear level VIII so I'm gonna atleast keep him in for the time being. But like you said, once I get geo geared up I'll def be trying him out. I'm yet to use IG86 , but he's slowly getting leveled