Synergy vs power

I'm curious to opinions on team synergy vs power. Where would you cut off and place characters less likely to go together to get an extra edge with power. Would you put in a dooku just because he's stronger then HK when half your team is either aoe or droid based??

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I'm not sure Dooku is stronger than HK to begin with, but I'm probsbly biased se I have s droid team.
    The answer is it depends. Synergy is stronger, but it's probably better to have a 7* Sid gear VII than a 4* HK gear V or a 2* IG86, even in a droid team. You need to check case by case
  • Triqui wrote: »
    I'm not sure Dooku is stronger than HK to begin with, but I'm probsbly biased se I have s droid team.
    The answer is it depends. Synergy is stronger, but it's probably better to have a 7* Sid gear VII than a 4* HK gear V or a 2* IG86, even in a droid team. You need to check case by case

Equal stars and gear though you'd take the synergies over a 400 point power difference though right ?
  • Ry4meck wrote: »
    Triqui wrote: »

Equal stars and gear though you'd take the synergies over a 400 point power difference though right ?

Easily. I constantly beat teams with a much higher power differential than 400 points.
  • Ry4meck wrote: »
    I'm curious to opinions on team synergy vs power. Where would you cut off and place characters less likely to go together to get an extra edge with power. Would you put in a dooku just because he's stronger then HK when half your team is either aoe or droid based??

No never replace hk for anything. Do you retards read abilities or just refer to forums? Crit = turn meter..... Droid teams are all about crit and when you're gaining absurd turn meter for absurd dps crits, doesn't leave the enemy much room to out dps or survive.
  • JayBeefed
    73 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Rutank wrote: »
    Do you retards read abilities or just refer to forums?

Are you always such a **** when someone asks a question, or is today just our lucky day?

• JayBeefed wrote: »
    Rutank wrote: »
    Do you retards read abilities or just refer to forums?

Are you always such a **** when someone asks a question, or is today just our lucky day?

Just our lucky day I suppose. I'm guessing he didn't read the part where the whole team is not droid based yet either. Oh well regardless got some opinions on the matter