Dev Update

gunff
287 posts Member
edited October 2016
I'm very happy that you are taking care of exploits for the raid, but people that cheat can be caught and punished after the fact.

You can never fix the broken guilds, and wasted time that has happened with the balancing. Instead of saying "We'll look into it" please give us some small shred of hope that you will actually do something about this, or admit that you see a problem

Replies

• gunff
    287 posts Member
    "Before we can start taking a closer look at the balancing"

nice. so what you're saying is that after numerous players have a week of their lives wasted trying to get past Phase 2, you haven't even bothered to look at it?
  • Why do they even care about the exploits? I think that is at the very bottom of the things that need fixing....stop worrying about the exploits!
  • They still haven't caught / banned hacker in my server, reported him since February. Also my shard mates have reported him, no joy. He uses modifies apk or something.
  • Yeah I care far more about my experience and that of the majority of users than the 0.001% of the player base that is using some kind of exploit.