Account erased after switching iphones!

Hello,
Got an new iphone today, restored everything from icloud, logged on to my game center account, downloaded star wars, and when i entered the game its reset, and it keep telling me to log into game center if i have an account allready something ive allready done, anyone know a solution? Ive spent alot of money on this game so i hope its not lost. Thanks in advance

Replies

• Options
    anyone??
  • Options
    Exact same thing has happened to me today
  • Options
    iPhone 7 plus and all is gone
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Hope you had game center..........

• Options
    Got the same phone aswell bro! Talked to the ea live chat and they had to send my issue to another team said it would take a few days to fix.
  • Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    Sure did

Kryz1te wrote: »
    Got the same phone aswell bro! Talked to the ea live chat and they had to send my issue to another team said it would take a few days to fix.
    Well that's at least hopeful still sucks though lol
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Jjjsingh wrote: »
    Sure did

If you had game center sign back in

• Options

[/quote]If you had game center sign back in

[/quote]
    I wish it was that easy I've signed on and off several times and nothing it's treating me like I'm brand new. I'm hoping it's a bug that's simple to fix on EA's end
  • Options
    Jjjsingh wrote: »
    Sure did

If you had game center sign back in

Same here, im signed in to my game center account that i used on my previous phone. My phone is also backed up from icloud so i really dont ubderstand why i have this issue