New raid already adjusted against us?

So, my guild is still in p2 of the new raid. And last night and today, it seems like they adjusted the attacks of the aat to gain turn meter even faster. Each battle, it starts with an instant kill, attack all, and then all 4 turrets shoot random characters. I'm only getting 2 attacks in before all 4 of their guns get to attack again. The thing gets the first 4 attacks and then the last 4 also, and the next group, it gets 4 attacks again. I had one team just do 12k damage when it did 65k 2&3 days ago. Things have already changed in the wrong way EA. You need to fix this fast.

Replies

• Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    It carries turn meter forward. And the side guns and main section were already fast.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    When you are in the same phase the opponents TM and CD carry over between battles, similar to using multiple teams against a single GW node.

So if your last battle ended with the cannons and tank on low CD and high TM, That top cannon is going to wipe someone before you get to go because you have no buffs going in if it goes before you.
  • I understand carrying forward, but come on, last 4 and first 4? And I know they are fast, but that's 1/5 the damage from 2 days ago? Same team, same phase. We're supposed to accept that we have 5 characters, and ones going to be blown away right off the bat each round? My characters are by no means top stuff, but when you destroy my chewie with 22k health and 11k protection before any of my characters get a first attack, that's messed up.
  • My question is, how the F does an AAT tank dodge?
  • Same question could be asked of the Rancor... It's not like I am attacking with all Stormtroopers.. then the dodges would be understandable.
  • Sidious is piloting the AAT...
  • EdnaGarret wrote: »
    My question is, how the F does an AAT tank dodge?

With quick reaction time and fast moment obviously.
  • SantasWS wrote: »
    EdnaGarret wrote: »

With quick reaction time and fast moment obviously.

But it takes the AAT ten minutes to shoot...
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member

A scientific study of the Clone Wars cartoon series shows that AATs only get hit by approximately 2% of clone fire. So actually if we are going off canon, the AAT doesn't dodge enough. /s
  • Maegor wrote: »

A scientific study of the Clone Wars cartoon series shows that AATs only get hit by approximately 2% of clone fire. So actually if we are going off canon, the AAT doesn't dodge enough. /s

So in reality, I should only be getting half the points I put up... Really hope I'm not using an exploit... Oh my...
  • If I enter and the TM is way up high enough to slaughter my team I escape and use one of my 5 attacks to throw a weaker toon (usually 1 or 2 only) under the bus therefore reseting the TM of the tank to zero before I bring in my main team. I did 1.5 million vs phase 2 T6 today I'm my first attack and saw no new "burst of speed" from the ATT. I am not a whale I am 100% F2P, but I planned ahead and built teams in advance that I believed would be good for this raid. Focus your farming, build the right toons, and sooner or later you will be doing just fine. You can't get all mad because it's too hard due to not planning for it; that's like blaming your car for running out of gas when you didn't fill it up
  • Oh, I'm not mad at all about this. Just pointing out the change and the unfairness of it getting 8 attacks in a row, with multiple being attack all.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    @TrulyChaos throwing 1 toon in wouldn't reset tm?
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    TrulyChaos wrote: »
    If I enter and the TM is way up high enough to slaughter my team I escape and use one of my 5 attacks to throw a weaker toon (usually 1 or 2 only) under the bus therefore reseting the TM of the tank to zero before I bring in my main team. I did 1.5 million vs phase 2 T6 today I'm my first attack and saw no new "burst of speed" from the ATT. I am not a whale I am 100% F2P, but I planned ahead and built teams in advance that I believed would be good for this raid. Focus your farming, build the right toons, and sooner or later you will be doing just fine. You can't get all mad because it's too hard due to not planning for it; that's like blaming your car for running out of gas when you didn't fill it up

To add to this. Teams that can do 1M+ in phase two include full jawa squad, Droid squad with HK (L), 88, 86, JE and either Poggle or Nebit (personally did 2M+ with this team and Nebit plugged into 5th slot), and Rebel teams with Wiggs/Lando (Wiggs L for the added damage).
  • Instead of wasting 1 entire attack (on normal), if the main cannon is taking someone out right away, i'll put in a team of 4 plus 1 scrub and retreat until the main cannon takes out the 1 scrub. Then you haven't wasted 1 of your 5 attacks and you still have a team of 4 to do some damage.
  • What they need to do is fix how the guns on the tank fire with like 1/2 or less TM when you have toons with full TM.

The lock on the gate in the pit does, why not that tank?

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    IDobaFett wrote: »
    Instead of wasting 1 entire attack (on normal), if the main cannon is taking someone out right away, i'll put in a team of 4 plus 1 scrub and retreat until the main cannon takes out the 1 scrub. Then you haven't wasted 1 of your 5 attacks and you still have a team of 4 to do some damage.

or save your droid team with JE or use another revive character and keep retreating till you get what you want. All 5 battling.
  • The Yoda team is different since the update. It seems like the Yoda lead is granting TM to the tank instead of his own team - weird.
    My other teams seem unaffected but my Yoda lead Jedi team is getting @half the turns it was prior to yesterday. Maybe just a Yoda lead bug??? EA_JESSE

There's another thread going on this also... https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/74092/tank-raid-base-speed-did-it-just-increase#latest
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~

Probably deflect would be a more appropriate word.

Also some WW2 tanks did sort of dodge by zig-zagging. It's pointless with modern warefare but in Star Wars it's all "dumb" tech, point and shoot. And if you are a storm trooper, miss.