Too many 4* star heroes, need your help with my "A" team...

JayBeefed
73 posts Member
edited January 2016
So, I made the rookie mistake of acquiring and levelling too many heroes, instead of focusing on 1 core team. Now I've spread myself too thin. This isn't a bad thing for GW, since I have a decent roster size, but I can't really get over 200 in Arena 'cause too many of my toons are under-powered.

I have a couple of team configurations that I really like, but I'd love the community's help in deciding which one should be my primary focus for Arena

Too many 4* star heroes, need your help with my "A" team... 11 votes

The counter/assist team: Phasma (L), CT-5555, Dooku, FOST, Sid/Kylo
36%
masterringender_wigginsTriquiShenzor 4 votes
The DPS team: Sid/Phasma (L), Poggle, GS, Poe, Lando/R. Pilot
9%
l3end3r 1 vote
The Scoundrels: Sid (L), Greedo, Lando, Geo, Poe/Poggle
0%
The Snooze Fest: Sid (L), Phasma, GS, Poe, Lumi
45%
MittensCrookid01LordOfTheChinTony167Doga 5 votes
Some other combo that I've missed...
9%
Sgt_Strategy 1 vote

Replies

• The Snooze Fest: Sid (L), Phasma, GS, Poe, Lumi
    I pity da foo that don't pick Mr. T for their A team!

But really, I'd pick your 'snooze fest' team since it's a good, strong team. Even as newer characters are acquired, these are all strong characters to fit into other teams. GS and phasma would still be useful in an assist team, sid is easy to farm and useful against Jedi for his high evade, lumi has an awesome heal, ability block, and high damage, and Poe is currently the best tank due to his speed and expose/turn meter advantage. So while it may be 'cookie cutter' right now, there's a reason it is. Just my 2 credits.
  • Thanks @Mittens. And yeah, the cookie-cutter builds are strong (which is why so many people use them), they're just soooooooooo booooooooooring. Boring to fight against, boring to play as. *Sigh* I guess I'm just hoping that enough people tell me that it's possible to break the mould AND have success...
  • Some other combo that I've missed...
    I like the combos but honestly here is ur number 1
    Phasma (L)
    Dooku
    Lumi
    Sid
    Kylo

Its pretty much ur counter team with lumi. Keep farming kylo lumi sid and dooku. After lumi farm phasma.