Dark side 5K

First of all - **** those Jawas!

Secondly, I have read everything on here and basically I need Daka, which I can borrow. I have also heard this is kind of a "level check" like 4-L on light side...maybe not??

Here is my DS team. I am level 51
5* Sid gear 6(missing only 1 piece to get to gear 7) level 51

4* Dooku gear 6(missing only 1 piece to get to gear 7) level 51

4* Kylo gear 6(missing only 1 piece to get to gear 7) level 51

3* Phasma gear 6(missing only 1 piece to get to gear 7) level 51

3* Talia gear 6(missing only 3 piece to get to gear 7) level 51

Should I start farming Talia in cantina to get her to 4*? Not if that will help much...

I am at 55/80 for Daka, so I should have her in 2 days...and I will be able to get her to level 51 and at least 6 gear immediately...do I just need to wait for her to even beat this level?

I am like 0/7 right now and hate wasting energy

I also have quite a bit of ability mats, but all these toons are at least level 3 on all abilities (other than leader for some like Talia and Kylo)

Thanks for any tips!! Sincerely appreciated!!

Replies

• Do you need to pass the level right now? Is there any gear in 5k or somewhere past 5k that you really need? Passing through the levels is just a way to collect the gear you need for your heroes.
    or do you just hate jawas?
  • Hahaha. Yeah, I need to pass it to get Kylo to gear 7(even though I am 2 levels away since I need to be 53)

But I also need to get to the next level, 5L to get Phasma purple (7) geared...
  • BillyBeans wrote: »
    I am at 55/80 for Daka, so I should have her in 2 days...and I will be able to get her to level 51 and at least 6 gear immediately...do I just need to wait for her to even beat this level?

2 days? How are you going to pull that off?

Borrowing Daka is best. Talia a little behind. Post your ally code and maybe someone who runs them as lead in DS missions will help you out.
  • I think its better to be patient. Farmin talia will only stop you from farming kylo. And spending mats and gear on talia is a waste, since you wont be using her in pvp. And there are better heroes for the ds mission than talia.
  • SlyGambit wrote: »
    BillyBeans wrote: »

Borrowing Daka is best. Talia a little behind. Post your ally code and maybe someone who runs them as lead in DS missions will help you out.

I have enough to get her 5shard cantina shipment every time it refreshes today, tomorrow and Friday.

Also, every Daka I borrow is like 1600 power maybe 1900 every once in a while and dies super early.

Thanks for the ally code tip.
    My ally code is:
    664-818-426

Thanks!
  • SlyGambit wrote: »
    BillyBeans wrote: »

Thanks Sly! Appreciate the ally, my man! Let me know if I can help you out anytime!