LUMI is better than we think

2Next

Replies

• Rama wrote: »
    So I think I like Acolyte better on the right. Daka's headpiece/hair blocks out too much of Acolyte if Daka is in front of her.
    9jzmwQDh.jpg
    Thoughts/opinions?
    As for me, swap Talia and Initiate and it'll be perfect.
    I'll bump a thread of mine in a few minutes, if you can comment there for an opinion about Initiate would be appreciated! ( @cosmicturtle333 ).

^this

I wasnt really calling you dumb, I was just calling the idea that anything other then swords in front is dumb :D it was a strong and immediate reaction to the thought in my head!
  • Wispsi wrote: »
    Rama wrote: »
    So I think I like Acolyte better on the right. Daka's headpiece/hair blocks out too much of Acolyte if Daka is in front of her.
    9jzmwQDh.jpg
    Thoughts/opinions?
    I'll bump a thread of mine in a few minutes, if you can comment there for an opinion about Initiate would be appreciated! ( @cosmicturtle333 ).

^this

I wasnt really calling you dumb, I was just calling the idea that anything other then swords in front is dumb :D it was a strong and immediate reaction to the thought in my head!

I knew you were joking.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Rama wrote: »
    9jzmwQDh.jpg
    Thoughts/opinions?

I don't have enough experience with her. Mine is only three star.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.