JE dmg not counting in raids + no revive ?

I'm not sure if it's a bug or it's because it's not dmging immediately but in AAT his bombs go off for 50k dmg and score wise he always gets 0 ! And his revive also doesn't work which is a bummer. I think it'd be dope if he could revive jawas now that they are useful now

Replies

• His damage still gets counted - he just doesn't get credit. Same with DoT's.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Detonators count towards the total score, but not the personal score. The damage counts, its just not being allocated to JE. Since its on the AAT's turn, it bascially counts as the AAT damaging itself, but you still get credit for it on the overall damage sheet. Add up your individual scores and you'll see the total is short the damage done by DoTs and dets.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Thermal detonator and DoT damage don't get added to the character's damage done, but they r added to the total.
  • His damage still gets counted - he just doesn't get credit. Same with DoT's.

Yeah it kind of sucks but I'm really wanting that revive because he can't revive in either rancor or aat raid
  • Poxx wrote: »
    Thermal detonator and DoT damage don't get added to the character's damage done, but they r added to the total.
    medetec wrote: »
    Detonators count towards the total score, but not the personal score. The damage counts, its just not being allocated to JE. Since its on the AAT's turn, it bascially counts as the AAT damaging itself, but you still get credit for it on the overall damage sheet. Add up your individual scores and you'll see the total is short the damage done by DoTs and dets.

Thanks y'all ! Didn't know that I just go in attack and wait for next go
  • His revive works perfectly for me, but only if the droids die against attacks that allow resurrection. Not all attacks do.