Barris Healing over Sid Heal Immunity?

Has anyone noticed that Barris' heal works even when someone has immunity from a Sid hit? It happened to me at least 5 times yesterday. Is this a glitch or is Barris' heal not a true "heal" per say?

Replies

• Its a equalizer so it equals out the health on there team

Its not really a heal
  • Her heal is "equalization"
    Sets everyone on the same % health. And heals for 2-3% that heal is ignored
  • Dang that's rough. I had multiple characters down to 1 bar of red and she busts out her move and jumps them up to 75% green.
  • PeterPwn wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed that Barris' heal works even when someone has immunity from a Sid hit? It happened to me at least 5 times yesterday. Is this a glitch or is Barris' heal not a true "heal" per say?

You should research this site before asking same questions. Barris equalizes all health and then heals so if your hero has a heal block she will only bring up that hero's health to average of group. When it's only her left and she has heal block and tries to heal nothing will raise.
  • Working as intended. The main part of the ability is that she equalises health among all squadron members. That bit is unblockable. Then she heals a percentage on top of that, which is blockable.

Oh, and now that I've been informative: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/search would have shown you dozens of posts on this topic.
  • thanks to those who kindly answered and a big F you to those who chose to be ****
  • Only the millionth time this has been asked. Whose really being a d*** the ones frustrated by lazy posters or the lazy posters?
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    PeterPwn wrote: »
    thanks to those who kindly answered and a big F you to those who chose to be ****

Dont take offence buddy. Trust me, its not that they are being "ducks" lol its that we have all been answering this exact same question since she was released. I am willing to bet there have been over 100+ posts asking this so far.

Im glad you got your answer but feel free to msg me if you want a detailed breakdown of exactly what all she does so you can better understand her ability and how it works
  • murton09 wrote: »
    Only the millionth time this has been asked. Whose really being a d*** the ones frustrated by lazy posters or the lazy posters?

Easy; Those who are frustrated by lazy posters.

The new or uninformed poster can't help what they don't know. What if the information found in a search is outdated? More importantly, is it really that far out of the way to re-explain something? I mean, you ARE just skimming through forums, it's not like you have anything better to do... I know I don't...