Why isn't there a separatist commander?

ARCTrooperFives
737 posts Member
edited October 2016
I understand that they will release more commanders in the future, but I think that there should have been 1 from each major faction (Republic, Separatist, Rebels, and Empire). Maybe grevious would have been cool, because he is essentially a whale toon, and Seperatists could have been a whale-based faction in ships which would have been alright.

Replies

• Nute gunray
  • Nute gunray
    Someone plenty of people will forget haha. But yeah, Nute is a good option. Same with GG.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • I understand that they will release more commanders in the future, but I think that there should have been 1 from each major faction (Republic, Separatist, Rebels, and Empire). Maybe grevious would have been cool, because he is essentially a whale toon, and Seperatists could have been a whale-based faction in ships which would have been alright.

Separatists whale faction? I would think it would be the republic since clones are pretty much whale only.i think a super tactical droid would work as a commander.
  • @ItsJarJarBinkz I was also thinking about clones, but jedis are the most FTP it can get. They will obviously cater to whales in 1 way at least with ships, so why not make a whole faction dedicated to it?
  • @ItsJarJarBinkz I was also thinking about clones, but jedis are the most FTP it can get. They will obviously cater to whales in 1 way at least with ships, so why not make a whole faction dedicated to it?

Well so far every sepertist is FTP but sun FAC.

Well so far every sepertist is FTP but sun FAC.
    This. Only Sun Fac is locked behind crystals right now with GG also being a massive investment but still available as FTP. Everyone else is FTP.
  • @ItsJarJarBinkz
    @ShewardN
    But ships are a completely different story. The clones weren't pilots, so if they are making a bunch of new stuff, seperatists could be a new possibility with maybe a P2P tactical droids
  • @ItsJarJarBinkz
    @ShewardN
    But ships are a completely different story. The clones weren't pilots, so if they are making a bunch of new stuff, seperatists could be a new possibility with maybe a P2P tactical droids
    And they could add other P2P options too, doesn't have to just be Separatists. Plus they'll eventually become FTP if it ever does happen. Anyway, we'll be seeing plenty of characters already released be turned into fleet commanders all in due time.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Possible PTP ship commanders are:

Cody, Rex, GG, and Zam

Writing this list really made me realize how little P2P toons are left.
  • Zam wouldn't make sense from a lore viewpoint, she was a solo assassin. I mean, she probably piloted a ship of some sort, because everyone in Star Wars can fly... Empire must not believe in licenses or something, because I know more people who can't drive than can't fly in Star Wars.

But, anyway, point being that fleet commanders aren't just pilots, they're military leaders and Zam wasn't.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Oh I am sure there will be nice Tournament/chromium exclusive commander. Blue skinned goes by the name Grand Admiral Thrawn!

Back to thread. If Mace qualifies as a commander Old slow animation Dooku should have been one.