Claimed Raid reward but does not show up in inventory

GrimmVonHell
338 posts Member
edited October 2016
I have a ticket in but I have not heard back since it was "escalated to a higher level tech"

About 5 days ago I claimed my Heroic Rancor raid reward of 40x mk5 Furnace salvage, 16x mk7 biotech salvage, 5 solo shards, and 2x types of currency. Immediately afterward I went over to the guild shop to buy the other 10x Furnace salvage and that's when I noticed I did not have the 40x pieces I just claimed, same thing with my 16x Biotech salvage.

I have a ticket in already and it is supposed to be escalated but I have not heard anything back, it also happened to my guild mate Mist Passiert. Any and all help is much appreciated and I'm hoping that a post here expedites a resolution. Below is my case number. Thank you

@CG_Kozispoon
@EA_Jesse
@CG_CapGaSP

Replies

• So the same thing happened to me this morning. The (helpful) EA technician began telling me what I should have received, when I realized that those items were different than the ones displayed in my inbox. When I checked my inventory, lo and behold, the items mentioned by the EA technician were there. I now realize that the raid reward e-mail was displaying the rewards I received from the *prior* raid!

So perhaps double check your inventory to see if you have items you did not have before?
  • I'm sure I didn't recieve them as I've been waiting for over 10 raids to recieve a Furnace and that raid I finally won 40 pieces of Salvage, so it's def stuck in my head, lol. HAvent heard anything back yet :/
  • Same thing happened to a guy in my guild

I bet it happens other times and we miss it if it is salvage we aren't super worried about at the moment
  • Had the same issue have posted elsewhere on the forum. Did you claim your reward after another raid had already begun?
  • No, I claimed a few mins after it was sent.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged as a bug and has been sent to our team for further review. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Hi,

So do we need to submit a ticket, or will the system know who weren't given their rewards once it has been fixed?

Thanks

• Hello, my username is PorMestariX ally code 763-614-145. im officer in guild Nordic Kingdom and we j defeated rancor tier 7 25.10 and i got the han shards, i got the loot, but the gear is gone. the winner did some 1,8mil in damage, i made 1,3 or something like that. never had these problems so have no pictures. but the thing im sure about is that i was gonna give caller to my teebo as there was supposed to be 40 arakryd droid caller salvages, plus 15 cuffs, dont remember if there was anything else, as they were not the stuff on my radar. went to give it to teebo, but they were missing. and may i say that i dont know what have people who joined just now done, but most of us have been in the same guild from the almost start, and we do not cheat. cheaters are thrown away, had a few back in a day. thanks for the game and if this aint enough info i cant help more, and i understand that it is my defeat. thanks