Exceeding raid tickets for the week.

With the genius idea of giving everyone 150k raid tickets and consequently having people exceed the 210k ticket cap, lots of people aren't able to claim rewards, so I ask this: what day/time does the timer for the week reset?

I'd hate to start one today only to find nobody can claim rewards because reasons.

Replies

• We started one, completely lame that we can't collect.
  • Yep, we have been hit by this.
    We have not had any guild-hoppers.
    We have not brought in any 'Mercs' to help AAT.
    Yet, still we are caught by it.
    Tickets were meant to be a compensation from EA, let's hope they replace with something we. An actually use!!!
  • Does anyone understand how specifically this works? For example, our guild started our registration period during the cooldown, but we won't actually be attacking until the raid cooldown expires. I wonder if we'll still be able to receive rewards or it will be based on the actual start time.

Unfortunately I think EA/CG once again overlooked potential problems when they were writing up the business requirements for this. For example, how will this work if a guild saves their coins from a previous week in order to do as many raids as possible to get to the top of the leaderboard for the month? By regular accrual of tickets, there will be guilds that can launch 4 raids every other week. That would exceed the 210k limit despite no one gulid hopping or attempting to exploit. It would seem to me EA/CG has essentially penalized members for ensuring max accrual of guild tickets.
  • Thank you for the 150k gift .... We can't collect gear. Started a raid and receive the message that we won't get gear..... Solution? ...
  • But if already startet, it doesn't help to wait :( Thx EA
  • Our guild has zero hopping. No one has joined and most of us have been here for over 6 months. We got the 150k "bonus" tickets, started a raid today only to find out none of us will get rewards.

So, thanks for that. Seems I'm thanking you guys a lot lately.
  • And we were forced to start this evening as we would have exceeded Guild points limit tomorrow evening. I don't see the logic here
  • We have the Same Problem. Rancor is down and we we can t get loot. Do something EA! We have no Guild Hoppers DK Car Bu from Dark Knights Guild
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    LVTrisha wrote: »
    Our guild has zero hopping. No one has joined and most of us have been here for over 6 months. We got the 150k "bonus" tickets, started a raid today only to find out none of us will get rewards.

So, thanks for that. Seems I'm thanking you guys a lot lately.

Yikes...

As a guild leader I find it terrific that I'm ineligible for rewards. Bad guild hopper, bad.

Once again I'm not surprised..
  • Kluge wrote: »
    @EA_Jesse

Here is the information given to players...

"The maximum Guild Bank Coins that a guild can earn per day is 30k (210k in a week). We will be tracking individual player participation in each Raid, retaining the summon cost for each Raid participated in, and stop providing raid rewards to the player after he/she has participated in raids that exceed the limit of 210k per week to summon. This will only affect players that are participating in the guild switching."

Our guild has wasted a raid we started today using the bonus tickets recently provided. Having read the last sentence we raided thinking we were in the clear. This is extremely demoralizing when added on top of the difficulty level for the new tank raid.

Please make this right for the many honest members caught up in this mess.

My thoughts exactly.
  • Why was this moved to off topic?
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Guess we should have stuck to a current topic happening right now in swgoh.

Oh wait...
  • upping this, same thing happening to me and my guild.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    Please note this is not a bug and does NOT have anything to do with guild hopping.This is a limitation over all players.There is a limit to the amount of raids you can do (per player, not per guild). It appears you have simply reached your personal limit, and thus will not be eligible for rewards.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Hiya!
    Please note this is not a bug and does NOT have anything to do with guild hopping.This is a limitation over all players.There is a limit to the amount of raids you can do (per player, not per guild). It appears you have simply reached your personal limit, and thus will not be eligible for rewards.

If it's not a bug then it must be by design? And are you saying essentially that cg knowingly gave a compensation that nobody can use? Is this the best way to treat your player base both whale and FTP and foster trust in the game and the developer?
    | ANZGC | Exile |