Who think...

Mala
34 posts Member
Who else thinks that statistics are not real, and what matters most is practically the power level you have ??

Replies

• Options
    They are real the power is just overshadowing it
  • Options
    I don't think the power level is the key stat since I have often beaten teams with a higher power level as I am sure most others have.

The key is just simply who you have based on the opponent you play.
  • Options
    I think that the power is not important. It just the amount of ur character's stats.For example Admiral Ackbar has a high special attack, but he hasn't got any ability with special attack, so this stat is useless for him and for the team.
  • Options
    Well my teams power level is a little over 16,000 and I picked a team in the arena that only had a little over 14,000 with only a 3 star phasam because I thought it would be a easy win (not too ashamed to admit it) but when it started they had rey,Darth Vader,sidious,and barriss and I got my **** kicked so that's kind of a head scratcher why the power level was so low
  • Options
    Power level gives you a general idea of how strong the enemy is. The most important aspect is the teams lineup obviously. They could have 2 4k power and be filled with ewoks and clone troopers.
  • Options
    Power level is irrelevant pretty much. It says something but also nothing. The current top 5 is between 23-25k, myself being 23k (my server or w/e you wanna call it). I beat them, they beat me and occasionally a lower level beats me. It's setup (and FotP :p).
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    I guess you are right I know my team is not the best I just thought it strange with those other charters on the team
  • Options
    Now that i think about it if that phasam would have been higher stars the power probably would have been closer to 16 or 17k it's kinda amazing how the right charters can improve your team that much lol