Replies

• djvita
    1684 posts Member
    tldr release new characters
    We think it resonated because you get that feeling that you’re collecting figures and should go back for more,” John Salera, executive producer at EA Capital Games, said in an interview with GamesBeat at EA’s headquarters
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Overall the article was pretty well written and seemed on target, but
    Players can join guilds and chat with each other and compete against other guilds to earn awards.

ehhhhh. I'm still pretty sad that the current system is more along the lines of "Players can join guilds and compete with the players they are supposed to be cooperating with while ignoring other guilds entirely".
  • Interesting read.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • The article writer said that there are 5 ways to progress your characters, but only mentioned 4 of them. Missed mods...
    I am the Reaper
  • medetec wrote: »
    Players can join guilds and chat with each other and compete against other guilds to earn awards.

ehhhhh. I'm still pretty sad that the current system is more along the lines of "Players can join guilds and compete with the players they are supposed to be cooperating with while ignoring other guilds entirely".

True :neutral:
  • The article writer said that there are 5 ways to progress your characters, but only mentioned 4 of them. Missed mods...

he didn't want to anger the readers :D
  • Thanks for the share @Stormy

Proud to be playing the highest rated best Star Wars game. 100 million. Thankfully I'm only 0.00002% of that.
  • Bloodreaper
    206 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    They can easily add 30-60 minutes to the 4 hours daily game play average by expanding the chat system to include Global, Server, and Language chat. This is a strong community, but very limited on communication as it's mostly done via forum and apps.

In addition to these chat systems; more weekend specific events, and more frequent crystal sales would increase revenue.
    I am the Reaper
  • They can easily add 30-60 minutes to the 4 hours daily game play average by expanding the chat system to include Global, Server, and Language chat. This is a strong community, but very limited on communication as it's mostly done via forum and apps.

In addition to these chat systems; more weekend specific events, and more frequent crystal sales would increase revenue.
    All good ideas.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • They can easily add 30-60 minutes to the 4 hours daily game play average by expanding the chat system to include Global, Server, and Language chat. This is a strong community, but very limited on communication as it's mostly done via forum and apps.

Forgot to include cross-platform!! That's a must!
    I am the Reaper
  • $100M revenues, nice to hear that.
  • medetec wrote: »

Truer words...
  • 4 hrs per day? They need to work on reducing this or players will burn out.
  • "Any day now" for ships! Can't wait for August!