Has There Been Any Update on "Exceeded Allowed Number Of Raids" Issue?

Just got the message after completing a rancor raid today. I've been with the same guild since the guilds were launched, so that's not the issue. Has there been any "official" update on the status of this issue that I missed? Thanks!
In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*

Replies

• Some members of my guild have run into the same problem. I think they made the 210k limit a hard one, regardless of whether you changed guilds or not.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    pixman83 wrote: »
    Some members of my guild have run into the same problem. I think they made the 210k limit a hard one, regardless of whether you changed guilds or not.

My guild has completed 8 heroic rancors since the AAT raid launched. 5 of those were within the Friday of AAT launch and last Friday before guild reset (so an exact one week period) and we have all gotten rewards every time.

@OP, screenshot damage totals and put in a support ticket. Good luck.
  • @Maegor Thats whats weird. Because only SOME of us are having that issue. Some don't have a warning, and some do. And none of us do any hopping.
  • Not one official peep. Most of our guild is waiting on a response.