We just finished PHASE ONE!!

MarsAmbassador69
149 posts Member
edited October 2016
Huzzah!

And half our guild has already checked out and is refusing to do Phase Two!

And the rest of us are putting it on Auto!

This will take us until Christmas to complete!

Thanks for nothing!!!

Hooray!
"No reward is worth this!" - Han Solo

Replies

• Options
    Phase 1 is the hardest. It won't take till November
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    We're still 30% to go before closing P1... All my guildmates have already given up to serious playing this raid... Everybody just auto it...
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    P2 is easier and rebel/droid/jawa teams can see big, big scores (2M+ for rebels/droids, 1M+ for jawa).
  • Options
    Our guild has completely given up on it
  • Options
    We are at P4, probably another 5 days
  • Options
    my guild on our 2nd t6 on phase 3 looking for 8 to 10 member
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    3Edward9 wrote: »
    We are at P4, probably another 5 days

P4 goes by relatively quick. Just don't topple the tank. If you don't topple the B2's never reappear and you don't have to worry about the airstrike. Then just keep the top canon dead and preferably one of the side canons. Droids/rebels/jawas are strong in this phase.
  • Options
    I still manually play it. Its a waste of time but what else am I suppose to do during work hours.
  • Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    I still manually play it. Its a waste of time but what else am I suppose to do during work hours.

join my guild
  • Options
    Well, we're 50% done on Phase 2 now. Hopefully we can finish by Christmas.
    "No reward is worth this!" - Han Solo
  • Options
    we are still in phase 1.....50% to go. i think our guild quit taking it seriously as well. we won't finish by christmas i'm sure.
  • Options
    Plus side, it costs next to nothing, so you aren't actually losing anything. I have a hard time posting decent numbers so I just leave it up to my guild to pull me through lol
  • Options
    Plus side, it costs next to nothing, so you aren't actually losing anything. I have a hard time posting decent numbers so I just leave it up to my guild to pull me through lol
    Other than time? I spend 15-30 minutes a day on 5 fights. We're around 10% through phase 2. So we're looking at probably, literally, a month for each raid. That's a WHOLE lot of wasted time for one raid.
  • Options
    Steve78 wrote: »
    Other than time? I spend 15-30 minutes a day on 5 fights. We're around 10% through phase 2. So we're looking at probably, literally, a month for each raid. That's a WHOLE lot of wasted time for one raid.

So Auto you're getting something in the end. Or just don't do it - your guild clearly isn't ready.
  • Options
    TommySitt wrote: »
    One g10 toon is better than two g9 toons. Farm accordingly, and buff your raid score.

A lot of toons get decent dmg buffs from gear from g9 to g10, and the protection buff will allow you to stay in the fight for an extra round or two. G8 to g9 doesn't give much of a boost to performance, basically g8-g9 x 2 < g8-g10 x 1

So... We need gear's raid to put our heroes on G9 or G10... but we can't do it with G8. :-D

• Options

loosing the time spent fussing with it.

• Options
    holyjoe wrote: »

loosing the time spent fussing with it.

Seriously? The 15-30 minutes it takes to manually fight battles... Or the 5 minutes it takes up auto them? It's not meant to be easy. It's tuned for 85's and g 10's. What are we going to complain about next?

Don't want to waste the time then don't participate - don't make the raid easier because "it's to hard" :'(
  • holyjoe
    595 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    whatever ****
  • Options
    fpancheri wrote: »

So... We need gear's raid to put our heroes on G9 or G10... but we can't do it with G8. :-D
    You get the gear needed to go to G9/10 from the Pit raids. Keep doing those while you chip away at the AAT raid. You'll get there.
  • Options
    70 % in 1st phase :tired_face:
  • Options
    I had fun just reading these comments... lol its supposed to be hard, it's supposed to get you to build other teams, it's supposed to get you to work together with your guild mates.

akaBen
    guild: NOOOOOOO
  • Options
    We're looking for 49 players

:D
  • Options
    Wait till you actually finish it and then realize that you get virtually nothing as a raid prize, and none of what you do get is useable.
  • Options
    We are still around 30% of Ph1. I only think the most hardcore of us even bother. Its just not fun to get 10 debuffs, watch B2 respawn the second you kill him, and do very little damage. I can do maybe ~500k damage on a good run over 4 teams, but its such a pain I just auto now, and only a few of my guildmates can break 100k. #6 and below aren't even at 1mil dmg yet.