Some mods are disappearing of the inventory!! Check it maybe also are disappearing in your account!!

Quim
665 posts Member
edited November 2016
Hi @CG_Kozispoon and all players

Some players have a problem because of a bug in the game, about mods disappearing. This is the post:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/73870/mods-disappeared

I had the same problem a mod disappeared of my inventory and is very important mod for the arena

2i23nno.jpg

You can check that my 12 speed mod with critical chance as primary have disappeared

https://swgoh.gg/u/quim/mods/?stat2=5

I have checked all my roster and no character have this mod

I have not used the sell option last days and not used the destroy option

My ally code is 339-191-664
Post edited by Quim on

Replies

• That mod might not be gone, it just isn't equipped on anyone. Thats how mine look when I take them off a toon.

To prove your point, you might want to edit this with a screenshot of your in game inventory as well.
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    pixman83 wrote: »
    That mod might not be gone, it just isn't equipped on anyone. Thats how mine look when I take them off a toon.

To prove your point, you might want to edit this with a screenshot of your in game inventory as well.

LOL I'm not a newbie, I have changed mods thousands of times, and this mod have disappeared, nobody have it equiped and is not in the mods list of non-equiped mods, I have not sold any mod in the last weeks and the destroy option have been removed some days ago, so is a bug that need be solved and my mod created again or give me a compensation, is needed a lot of effort to get a mod of 12 speed, now my SHan is slower in the arena.

• I absolutely have had mods disappear. I don't move my mods around in the aat raid anymore. Not misplaced. Gone.
  • I thought I was going crazy.. I had a set of 5 mods ready for tie pilot. all locked. and two of them disappeared. I thought, I know they're not on anyone else.. only tie pilot mods were locked.. unequipped all mods.. still only 3 locked mods.
    What happened to them, I wonder?
    of course they had + speed on them.. the only ones i've ever got.
  • This is a big deal.
  • WAI.....
  • Same here
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    My guild just finished an AAT raid. I got a really nice full gear drop of the mk vi furnace. After I claimed my rewards I went to see who I would equip it on.

Never received it or my other gear. But they gave me the credits and guild currency.

I wonder how long this has been happening as I typically never check this with the pit raid rewards.

How is it this bugged 1 year after launch
  • @Phipps I have filled in a report for the customer relations once for the same condition. They have asked my player ID and ally code 6 times rather than solving problem. And after all they said I have obtained my "last raid's" rewards, however my "last raid" was 3 raids before that. I had to answer their "meaningful" questions for 3 days like (my player ID is blah blah, my ally code is blah blah) x 3.
  • Kohgahn
    78 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    @Phipps I have filled in a report for the customer relations once for the same condition. They have asked my player ID and ally code 6 times rather than solving problem. And after all they said I have obtained my "last raid's" rewards, however my "last raid" was 3 raids before that. I had to answer their "meaningful" questions for 3 days like (my player ID is blah blah, my ally code is blah blah) x 3.

Customer "support" (cough..) tends to ignore your enquiry for as long as they can, tell you they've seen you have received the 'missing content' you were referring to while purposely ignoring the obvious fact you weren't talking about 'that' instance of recieving that content.

They do it all the time whenever Guild Store doesn't give me the shards I spent tokens on (which has happened more than once). I enquire, they send generic **** including the 'did we answer all of your concerns', I'll have to reiterate 2-3 times then they flat out just say 'we saw you got it'....they are lazy AF, don't care & never will.

They are simply wearing down your resolve until you give up.

• Kohgahn wrote: »
    Customer "support" (cough..) tends to ignore your enquiry for as long as they can, tell you they've seen you have received the 'missing content' you were referring to while purposely ignoring the obvious fact you weren't talking about 'that' instance of recieving that content.

They do it all the time whenever Guild Store doesn't give me the shards I spent tokens on (which has happened more than once). I enquire, they send generic **** including the 'did we answer all of your concerns', I'll have to reiterate 2-3 times then they flat out just say 'we saw you got it'....they are lazy AF, don't care & never will.

They are simply wearing down your resolve until you give up.

Very true - the customer support is quite unfortunate. If you've got a basic problem that follows their script, they can help. But if your problem requires any amount of actual help from them, you'll go through an endless circle of explaining your problem, re-explaining it, being ignored, uninstalling the program, reinstalling, tickets being closed randomly, etc. until you give up and either accept they won't fix it, or you seek an alternative solution outside their customer support.

Back to the topic, though, I have not noticed any of my mods disappearing yet. Though it's got me worried. I took an inventory of all my mods in excel a while back when I was trying to assign them. Maybe I should go back through and make sure I still have them all.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i can still "destroy" mods if I assign another mod over an equiped mod, but I got an additional pop-up wich is pretty hard to miss. It's possible, but unlikely the case here.

Anyway, it's hard to prove you're missing a mod and didnt sell/destroy it by accident. I woulnd't hold my breath trying to get the mod back from customer support.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    i can still "destroy" mods if I assign another mod over an equiped mod, but I got an additional pop-up wich is pretty hard to miss. It's possible, but unlikely the case here.

Anyway, it's hard to prove you're missing a mod and didnt sell/destroy it by accident. I woulnd't hold my breath trying to get the mod back from customer support.

30adf6c.jpg

True still is possible use the destroy option by this way but I not think that I have destroyed the mod, I'm using always the right hand in the ipad to asign and remove, I cannot press the destroy button with the same hand, so I think that simply have disappeared

Anyway would be better if the devs remove the destroy option, is not useful, if someone want destroy a mod is better sell it, with the destroy option there is a lot of risk to destroy a good mod by accident
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Well found out what happened @BenSkyrunner . There was a glitch and I did in fact receive gear rewards. However instead of the op full gear the picture showed it was trash salvage. They arnt going to give me what was shown in my inbox.

Great customer service there. Their mistake
    And the player suffers. Be willing to bet the glitch never happens the other way and you get op gear instead of the trash rewards shown in inbox.
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    I have lost many mods. I used to have a healthy pool and I now got a dozen plus only. Same as OP, swgoh.gg shows unassigned mods that are not in my in game inventory.

Example: I got no cross shaped mods available while swgoh shows 2 unassigned. How many did I lose I've never assigned?
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    I feel bitter about that. We spend a lot of energy, money and/or crystals to farm mods, they simply vanish is unbelievable
    SWGOH.gg counts 123 mods total while I got the achieve for 250. Yes I sold quite a few but 50 top. Certainly never sold half of my collection.
  • Lost a 15 speed mod too I feel the pain unfortunately this is WAI
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    A word from the devs would be nice. This is a tremendous issue. And therefore, bump.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    A review of the account with Ally Code 339-191-664 destroyed a mod on 10/31/2016, 6:43:14pm GMT

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Hiya!
    A review of the account with Ally Code 339-191-664 destroyed a mod on 10/31/2016, 6:43:14pm GMT

Ahm ok is not possible recover it? was one of my best mods I never wanted destroy it...

I think the devs must remove the destroy option in the game because is useless and is a big risk to destroy good mods.