Ackbar Omega-d. Is he any good?

Can Ackbar spam Tactical Genius once he gets his first three (mainly Basic and TG) omegas? I find him lackluster with rebels as of right now, BUT he has no omegas. All of his omegas are aimed at speeding him up, especially his awesome sounding basic omega, and the critical cooldown reduction on TG. But is it enough to make him any good?

Can he spam TG? Is it even worth it? Lando under Wedge lead already gains plenty of TM on his special. The other peoples specials dont seem that great to give an extra turn to*. Whats your guys opinion on anyone who had him omegaed?

*btw wanted to note that SThan doesnt seem THAT bad to use TG with. With SThans special and yes, basic, omegaed then he is more easily able to use his taunt more than once, which is nice for TM gain. His TM gain is more importen than his oft-dispelled taunt anyway.

Replies

• Options
    Ackbar is a solid lead due to his +25 speed to all Rebels. I use him sometimes but he is far from the best. He is however useful in raids! To answer your question, he cannot spam TG even Omega'd unless you Omega his basic and he gains TM everytime (luck based)! Even so, i still like him quite a bit!!
  • Options
    So since they oblige us to farm mace windu. Maybe next time they will force us to farm ugnaught somehow :#
  • Options
    So since they oblige us to farm mace windu. Maybe next time they will force us to farm ugnaught somehow :#

They already did...phase 3 of the AAT raid.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    I have one issue with AA. His random TM gains can cause TG to be wasted. I've used it before to set up Lando, only to have AA gain more TM and get another turn before Lando did. Now, that was before mods and it's possible that mods could eliminate that possibility. But it was enough for me to stop using AA as much.

And now, they are sending ships my way.....