Looking for a guild

I'm looking to join a guild that does regular raids. Just left my recent guild as the leader hasn't logged in for over 4 months and one of the officers just abandoned the tank raid after 2 days. We would have to wait days for new raids. I have several 7* characters and would like to promote more on a regular basis which can only be done with more raids more often. I log in every day and routinely add 600 to the guild purse. 211-892-395 is my ally code.

Many Thanks

Replies

• Juststarted a new guild for the same reason, Raiders of Corella, looking for more like minded people.
  • Hi Jenojo!

My guild, Dead Man Ewoking, is looking to fill a couple of spots. We are a T7 guild full of fun active people from all over the world. We run an active chat in Kik (required) and have a forum for members that is chock full of useful information.

Here are some more details on our guild:

We have low turnover. Our openings are (unfortunately) the result of some members who have gotten frustrated with the game and stopped playing. We accommodate the fact that people have lives, and do things like take days off or vacation -- we won't boot you or inflict a raid penalty because you miss a day.

We run T7 Rancor raids 3x a week. We do a 24 hour registration window, where you can send one character to get on the board and ensure you get rewards. At the end of those windows, it's free-for-all. Our raid times are 11 am and 5 pm EST -- we alternate between the two. We are also running the normal level tank raid.

Our activity reset time is 10:30 pm EDT.

There is no requirement that you place in the top 10 of your arena shard, have a 90% collection score, or make sacrifices to RNGesus (though given drop rates for stun cuffs, that might not hurt....).

Any questions? Interested? Let me know!

J