Better drop rates when you've almost unlocked a character?

45/50 on Dooku, pull him in Bronzium
68/80 for Kylo, pull him
45/50 Lumi, pull her
70/80 Sid, pull him
Did the same with Savage and Eeth Koth. In fact, the only character I've pulled from Bronzium that I wasn't close to unlocking was Poggle. Has this happened to anyone else?

Replies

• Options
    Been playing a month and I've had nothing more than a shard from bronzium packs lol
  • Options
    .....Are you sure you don't meant chromium? Because I feel like you have better odds of winning the powerball than pulling all those characters from bronzium
  • Options
    45/50 on Dooku, pull him in Bronzium
    68/80 for Kylo, pull him
    45/50 Lumi, pull her
    70/80 Sid, pull him
    Did the same with Savage and Eeth Koth. In fact, the only character I've pulled from Bronzium that I wasn't close to unlocking was Poggle. Has this happened to anyone else?

Happened to me on Daka a while back, had almost unlocked her when she dropped from a Bronzium and I was already most of the way to starring her up.

It's just extremely lucky, there's almost certainly no coded mechanics for that. In your case, I'd start buying lottery tickets since your luck seems to be bordering on legendary.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    I can't say for certain how these things go. The RNG is the RNG, so in the end, just chalk it up to luck.

The first month, I only got shards from Bronzium. In the last month, Ima-Gun-Di, FOTP, and Hoth Rebel all dropped for me. Ima was 4*, so who knows?

On another note, never use shards on Chromium packs. Pure waste of you ask me. I always use purple shards for energy.
  • Options
    Andrew wrote: »
    .....Are you sure you don't meant chromium? Because I feel like you have better odds of winning the powerball than pulling all those characters from bronzium

Dooku and Kylo dropped from Chromium. After my refreshes I typically get about 30 crystals a day, so I only get one chromium every few weeks. That's still pretty crazy luck.
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Andrew wrote: »

Dooku and Kylo dropped from Chromium. After my refreshes I typically get about 30 crystals a day, so I only get one chromium every few weeks. That's still pretty crazy luck.

Chromium? Well that's totally different. I thought you'd got them alo dropped from Bronziums.

I had a 4* Ima Gun Di drop from a Bronzium the day before the last update but I wasn't farming him and only had a couple of shards I'd randomly acquired.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762