Thought on how to win?

Should have played smarter with heroes but meh now it's just trying to finish the last fight. Any ideas
image_zpsxsigomii.png
image_zpsn19q4xym.pngimage_zpsxljjumoj.png

Replies

• scuba
    14047 posts Member
    I would just keep throwing tanks and weaker ones in there to take out one or 2 starting with sid. It sucks Ren is so low. I normally save he for my suicide squad to throw healing immunity on sid. That is normally enough for me to mop up. I had 1 battle today I had to throw 2 suicide squads at them.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Also not sure where you cool down is with lumi but you could throw her and Ren in with 3 other scrubs and hope to get a heal in before they get taken out. Try mov I no them around. But if Sid's Aoe Caan take them out it is no good.
  • Today the new trailer of suicide squad came out lol Couldn't help mentioning :p
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • You have plenty of toons left. Send in a lower level squad to soak up the first round of specials, do a little damage, and die. Then send in your heavy hitters.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    @CptCaveman forgot about the specials soak up with even lower charaters level 1's! You could then possibly get lumi and Ren in to get. Heal. Remember you do not have to send in 5 at a time.
  • CronozNL wrote: »
    Today the new trailer of suicide squad came out lol Couldn't help mentioning :p

Hahah thank you for pointing this one out :D
  • KairiRhien
    52 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Don't take out Sid first since he self heals any time someone dies. Go for whatever other character has the lowest health bar.
    Post edited by KairiRhien on
  • shimsham
    101 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Yes, throw in the scrubs first and then put in the guys you have in the pictures.
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    I'd do it the other way around. Run the team you have and focus fire. If you do not win, it should still be easy to finish off the node with the little guys.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Thoughts on how to win?

Kill all the other guys before they kill you. ;)
    Ally Code: 945-699-762