Please Help Your SWGoH Mates in Need!! Looking for a Merc to finish P4 of Heroic Pit Raid: 60% left

Barhebraeus
620 posts Member
edited November 2016
Please help your SWGoH mates in need! It's our first attempt at the Heroic tier of the Pit raid and we've gotten it down to about 60% left in phase 4, with about 12 hours remaining. If you have a deep and strong roster and can help, please message me your ally code and I'll add you right away to finish the job! Thanks in advance!!

Replies

• In a galaxy and time NOT so far away same happened to our guild. I think it is wise to just take the defeat, do couple of weeks tier 6 and come back stronger. It might give a false picture of how things go if ya get it done now. U should organize better, maybe there is a guy who can solo p1? He goes first, then others, and make sure u have a few good teebos left for p4.
    Sorry u couldnt, but know u will soon. Gl to ya
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Thanks for the good word @PorMestari ... We did in fact proceed exactly as you lay out. Just wasn't enough. After this we'll probably go back to T6 for a bit before trying Heroic again ...
  • Yep, and good luck and have some teebos with qgj and it will be good. Then the trouble is how to keep all guildies happy... some dictatorship is needed ;-)
  • It's funny. There is a fine line between not being able to complete a T7 and finishing it too quickly.

Hopefully, in a few weeks time we can knock it out of the park.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    I can't leave my guild as am a leader, just giving you a bump to see if some kind soul will do it!
  • hoot
    53 posts Member
    I would not recommend anybody do this you will get banned
  • Only if you return to your original guild whilst a raid is on.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    You won't get banned unless you exploit your own guilds raid upon return
  • Hobnob wrote: »
    You won't get banned unless you exploit your own guilds raid upon return

You will lose the ability to get raid rewards later in the week since we are on a count down now. Plus the guild asking my for help will mess over the bottom of their guild. 51+ receive no rewards, how/why would a guild want this? Strengthen from within, loose this battle and be better prepared for the next one. Lol there is no trophy for beating heroic just the leaders ego.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Oh yeah, there is always that :smile: