Is there a way to sell off or return characters?

I have a large collection of characters, some of which I no longer use, at all.

Is there a way to sell back the Character to recover some of the resources I spent on them?

Even just getting back half the money and materials would be a big help.

Replies

• Options
    Not yet
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    That seems like a real oversight. Disappointing.
  • Options
    This would be awesome. Lots of homeless Ewoks in the future, I see, if this becomes a reality!
  • Options
    I would like to see shard draining in tiers so you can drain the shards from x character and for x credits transfer them to another character in the sams tier.
  • Options
    I hope they add that down the line. There should be something to help recoup resources from all the grinding and farming done for characters that have outlived their usefulness.
  • Options
    I'd like to see a way to transfer shards from 7* characters, or maybe even a way to transfer shards from non star-capped characters at a low rate of return. But recouping resources put into non useful characters? Or even selling off those characters? No way. You made a mistake and farmed a bad toon, or wasted resources on one, that's on you. Live and learn. You got a toon that's outlived its usefulness? Well that would suggest it was useful at one point, so you got your money's worth (so to speak).
  • Options
    In Pokémon you can put a pokemon in and get a random pokemon back from trading with people. I reckon this would be cool, even if it is full of ewoks.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.