Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• I am an active player and get my 600 a day and right now im at 700 in arena without my first zeta
  • Ask yourself the following questions:

1.) Do you find yourself stuck in a guild of "casual" players, who expect you (and others like you) to do all the work, just so they can reap their rewards?

2.) Do you earn 600 raid-tickets, every single day, only to find that the majority of your guildmates don't?

3.) Would you like to join a fun, yet dedicated SWGoH guild, that currently farms both heroic-level raid-types, with ease, full of Star Wars fans who are just as passionate as you are?

4.) Maybe you'd like to be part of a 83-millon Total-GP guild whose average guild-member contributes 600 raid-tickets every single day, has a Total Galactic Power rating of 1.7-million, 117 activated-toons, 70 toons at 7-Stars, 16 toons at Gear-XI, has an Arena-Rank of 130, a Fleet-Rank of 194, has won over 4,735 Galactic War battles, and has donated 1,029 pieces of gear ?!?

5.) Or, maybe you've already acquired most of the "limited-availability" toons (like Darth Vader, Grand Master Yoda, (Raid) Han Solo, Emperor Palpatine, General Kenobi, R2-D2, and Grand Admiral Thrawn), and you have them all at 7-Stars, already ?!?

6.) Perhaps you only need a few more shards to get your General Kenobi toon to 7-Stars, but your guild just doesn't raid enough for you to get there ?!?

7.) Do you already have a 7-Star Commander Luke Skywalker toon, a 7-Star Hoth Rebel Scout toon, and a 7-Star Hoth Rebel Soldier toon, and are you actually ready for Territory Battles ?!?!?!?

If you can answer "yes," to the majority of these questions, then the United Merica guild is exactly what you're looking for !!!

"United Merica" (UM) is a dedicated, US-based, heroic-raids farming-, and now, Territory Battles Waring guild, with a reset-time of 6:30 pm Eastern US (UTC 10:30 pm), and, is part of the MLCN Alliance (a union of the "Malevolent Marauders" and "La Cosa Nostra" Alliances). We use Discord for all our communications, and require SWGoH.gg for tracking purposes.

Most of our UM guild-members are located in the 48 contiguous United States, with a few of our members located in Europe as well as one in Australia!

Our average guild-member has:

+ been a Level-85 player for quite some time,
    + a total Galactic Power rating of over 1.7-Million,
    + 117 Activated-Toons,
    + 70 Toons at 7-Stars,
    + 16 Toons at Gear-XI),
    + an Average Arena-Rank of 130,
    + a Fleet-Rank of 194,
    + 4,735 GW victories, and
    + 1,029 gear-donations.

And (mind you) those are just our averages !!!

Suffice to say, our average guild-member is quite knowledgeable, helpful, and giving!

Our recruitment-goals at UM are simple:

1. Improve our guild (first and foremost).

2. Continue strengthening ourselves for "Territory Battles." And,

3. Replace a couple of our current members who are more "casual" players, and are being moved into a different guild, within our Alliance.

At a Minimum, an Ideal Candidate for United Merica Guild-Membership Would be:

+ Daily-Active, Long-Time Level-85 Player
    + Daily 600 Raid-Tickets Contribution
    + Minimum Total Galactic Power of 1.5-million
    + Minimum Arena-Rank of between 1 and 150
    + Minimum Fleet Rank of between 1 and 200
    + At Least 65x Toons at 7-Stars
    + At Least 15x Toons at Gear-XI
    + Have and Use Discord
    + Have a Working SWGoH.gg Profile
    + Players from Around the World are Welcome
    + But, All Communications are in English
    + 18 Years-Old and Over ONLY (Sorry, No Minors)

We currently farm heroic-level rancor Pit-raids, and heroic-level AAT tank-raids:

Our heroic-level rancor-raid (hPIT) has a 24-hour zero-damage registration-period, followed by 24-hours of free-for-all. We rotate start-times, at 12-Noon and 9:00 pm Eastern US-Time [4:00 pm and 1:00 am UTC].

Our heroic-level AAT tank-raid (hAAT) has a 24-hour zero-damage registration-period, followed by 24-hours of free-for-all. We rotate start-times, at 1:00 pm and 10:00 pm Eastern US-Time [5:00 pm and 2:00 am UTC].

And what about Territory Battles, you ask?

That's the best part! We were actively preparing for Territory Battles as they were being announced... not just paying "lip-service" to them !!!

More than half our guild unlocked the new Commander Luke Skywalker toon on day one !!! Most of the remaining guild-members (35 out of 50) unlocked this new, rare, and downright necessary, toon, before the "Heroe's Journey" event closed !!! And, now, most are working to finalize their Hoth Rebel Scouts and Soldiers! Only a few of us don't have all three of these toons already at 7-Stars !!!

And here's the thing: A guild full of players with CLS, HRSct, HRSol, Rogue One, and Phoenix Squadron toons is the only way to maximize the rewards associated with this newest feature. And we predicted this!

To add to all this: We have a network of "Bothan Spies," with deep-ties to some people "in the know." Although we publicly can't name names, some of those very same SWGoH vloggers you may watch, are part of our Alliance.

Simply put: We get intel, before it's released publicly !!! And that helps us prepare, tremendously !!!!!!!

So... if all this has sparked your interest, what are you waiting for?

Contact Me on Discord to Discuss Joining Our Guild.

Please friend-request me at @Hellenix#3201.

Please also include your ally-code and a link to your SWGoH.gg-profile, so we can review your stats.

We only have a couple of spots that just opened-up, and they won't stay open for long !!!

If you fit the above criteria, you should be our newest member! But, even if you don't, we're part of a 40+ guild Alliance, and, we can definitely find a home for you.

So... don't delay. Friend-request me, on Discord (at < @Hellenix#3201 >).

Join the UM guild, and, together we can rule Territory Battles, as guildies!

This is the guild you've been looking for !!!ye
    Hellenix
    Discord ID: Hellenix #3201
    SWGoH Guild: United 'Merica (Officer)
  • nghtmare
    29 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Order 88 is recruiting! We have a few open spots in our HAAT guild.
    We’re looking for players with developed rosters for Territory Battles. We got 30 stars in the first TB, and 31 in the second. Would have had 34 easily but had bad numbers from members that have been removed. Guild GP is currently 67.7 million with 7 open spots.
    We raid Heroic Rancor 3x a week, and HAAT every 3rd Day. Rancor raids start at 21:00 EST, with a 24h registration period of zero damage. Heroic AAT raids start at 20:00pm EST, with 24h zero damage registration period.
    Basic requirements:
    * Minimum level: 85
    * 600 tickets daily
    * Have a registered and synced swgoh.gg account.
    * 1.2 million Minimum GP, Hoth Soldier & Scout at 5 star, and CHS unlocked(maybe flexible after seeing roster)
    * Minimum of 5 G11 toons(maybe flexible after seeing roster)
    * We require the discord for communication
    * North America based, and Speak English fluently.
    Message me here or on Discord. Nghtmare#4075.
  • ****The Ghost Squadron**** is currently looking for 1 more active player to join. **We are prepared for Territory Battles. We all have been grinding hard for it and eagerly excited that it's finally here. We are a strong guild and looking for one more to join in on this journey with us. We are really looking for a good player with a DEEP roster** We are part of a multi guild community. We run heroic pit 3x a week and HAAT at least twice a week.

Requirements are as follows:

* 600 daily tickets
    * Account level 85
    * At least 15 G11 toons (though we would prefer more than that)
    * At least 1.5 million Galactic Power
    * Must have line chat app to communicate with guild and officers
    * Must be an active player

*Priority will be given to players with key toons already unlocked (Commander Luke Skywalker, R2, General Kenobi, Hoth Rebel Soldier, and Hoth Rebel Scout).

We guarantee Han Solo and General Kenobi shards, so come on down we are friendly! For further information please message the recruiting officer on line:

- KyleRent15
  • ilakbc.png

Darksaber Legacy
    • We are bunch of crazies with cookies
    • Average 28k raid tickets daily
    • We have Heroic AAT and Pit on farm
    • Currently developing guild for TB
    • Recently lost a few players and looking to fill spots.

Darksaber Legacy is looking for player with:
    • Level 85 account
    • Minimum 1 million galactic power
    • Public registered account on swgoh.gg
    • Likes cookies
    • Dislikes sand

Send pm or add me on discord: Zapata#2036 or KiK Zappa_187
  • GiD 1-800-Druidia is recruting.

We are a Guild part of the Good is Dumb (GiD) Community, a group of 6 Guild (5HAAT) lead by the SWGOH youtuber superstar CubsFanFan !

We're a close to 30000 daily raid tickets guild, 29000 is a really **** day. We use Discord ; GiD channels community is awesome and really fun.

Some members are F2P, some almostF2P, some reallynotF2P and a couple of big whales too. No drama, really good coordination, communication and leadership.

We score 27* on last TB and aiming 30 at least for next one. A really good score for a 55GP guild. We're looking to get player with at least a 750 000 GP, with a couple of HAAT team.
    • Daily reset 19H30 Est
    • Hrancor : 24h 0 damage : 21h00 Est
    • HAAT : P1:20h-P2:21h30-P3:9h00-P4:21h00 EST

Add me on discord : Chamou#7155 Or just shoot your swgoh.gg account right on GiD channel : https://discord.gg/GW8tXr

We want you in before next TB start 9/21 13h00 Est.
  • WittyLS
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Hi all,

Light Smugglers are recruiting. We have 16 open spots.

We just need bodies. We got half way through the 3rd stage of HAAT before falling short because of a lack of members.

- Daily Contributors wanted.
    - Zero Damage Rule on Pits
    - Invite only and I'll check out the roster
    - We use Discord.gg. Witty#5789 for a personal message
    - EST Time zone

Just want people willing to contribute and be part of a guild who communicates and works together.

My SWGOH ID: 587-797-619
  • What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon???

We are a US Central TB/HAAT/HPit guild that is a part of the Malevolent Marauders Alliance. We are a pretty laid back group of adults located in the US, Canada and the UK. We are actively recruiting players who are equipped and prepared for progressing through Territory Battles.

Guild Info:
    • Swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/g/18878/aluminum-falcon/
    • Guild GP of 71.5 Million
    • 30* in the last TB
    • Farming HAAT and HPit on a regular basis
    • Raid Rules: 12 Hour 0 damage tag period.
    • Raid Times: FFA alternates between 8pm CT and 1pm CT (7pm BST)
    • 600 tickets/day is strongly encouraged

Player requirements:
    • GP > 1.4 Million
    • At least 4* Captain Han Solo
    • Working towards a 7* Phoenix Team and 7* Rogue One Team
    • Working Towards 7* HRScout and HRSoldier
    • Participation in TBs is required.
    • Discord and swgoh.gg is required.

To apply, please join this Discord channel and post your swgoh.gg profile and answer the couple of questions.

https://discord.gg/T5ssHPF
  • Hi holotable buddies,

We are farming haat and gk shards since one month now.

It was a long journey for us, but finally we managed by now to easily beat this challenge. :)

anyway we are looking now to progress and optimize our guild. 52mio gp and we reach 25* in tb. Here we are looking for some members who are willingly to focus on tb...

So here a few facts:

Guildname: Trilium
    Timezone: central Europe
    Raiding times: usually starts 9pm (gmt +1)
    Third party chat: Discord
    Memebrs: at the moment 49 (can free up some space)

What we are looking for:

- active members in every part of the game
    - members with high gp score squads and willingly to focus on tb
    - friendly and communicative

To summarize:
    We are not any big guild consisting of 10thousend of sub guilds, we are rather a small family who enjoy playing and having fun together.
    Helping each other, giving advice and sticking to our simple rules (fe 24 hour cooldown and joining discord chat app, following tb instructions) is a given thing.
    We are a laid back guild, which has no crazy requirements, but we are anyway same time ambitious.

If you see yourself in all this - than its you who we are searching for! ;)

So damm, don't hesitate - write me a pm and join our nice group!

Cheers!

JDK
  • Guild: First Galactic Empire

Our people: https://swgoh.gg/g/1210/first-galactic-empire/

Timezone: mostly EU. Guild reset is at 3:30pm UTC.

Rules: raids are launched at 4PM UTC and have a strict 24h 0 dmg. After that we allow 1 team on Rancor and as many as you like to zerg hAAT. Other than that, we're a friendly casual guild with an active chat, helpful exchange and a lot of fun. We strive for minimum activity of 500 tickets a day, which officers check from time to time, but no screenshots or such. We do 2 hAAT and 3 Rancors every week, and Tuesday is gentlemanly Tuesday in Rancor, where people with maxed Han Solo are encouraged to use joke teams.

TB: We have 74million GP and got the blue box at 31 stars. We intend to grow towards 40 stars by December.

We need 1 more member to fill our TB team before it starts again! Preferably > 1m GP, 6* ships (and capital), 6* HRScout, 5* HRSoldier. Preference for 5* CHS and CLS, Phoenix team, and other useful TB toons. If you're interested and have what it takes, let us know asap here or on discord. We use discord, but important messages are in guild chat, as is most of the banter.

What we offer: a friendly guild and Kenobi shards, as well as a good place to challenge yourself with the new game mode!

Send me a message here or on discord: Acrofales#2025.
    Ally code: 317-824-548
  • ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Room for one active player with:
    • unlocked Commander Luke Skywalker
    • CHS at 5 stars
    • Hoth brothers unlocked at 5 stars (Soldier) and 7 stars (Scout) or really close
    • 4 LS teams ready to roll into TB
    • at least 1.8 million GP
    • Not casual, daily 600 required
    • Preferably with a top 100 arena position and a top 10 ambition and we'll help you to get there, of course!
      We are PVP ELITE, an independant top 50 guild, and we do Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank as much as our daily 30k tickets allow. 1st TB: 35 stars, 2nd TB: 36 stars and 30 ROLO shards. We now have enough GP to get to 37 stars on the next TB.
      To join us, send a Discord message to our guild leader Fernando41#1698 or go straight to our recruitment channel: https://discord.gg/akTB6em This should simply work in your browser.
      For more information about us (rules, raid times, background), please click the picture!
      star_wars_icy_visions_recruiting.png
  • Morning all, my guild the Blackhole Bandits are looking to recruit 3 members. We do both heroic raids regularly at 19:30 BST with ease and weve achieved 30/45 stars on TB the second time around and we expect even more this time! Our guild GP is 64.5 million with room for 3 more members, so join before tonight's TB!

What we offer you
    A chance to get GK and Raid Han quickly.
    A great atmosphere who communicate and achieve great success together.
    In depth prep and previews of what's coming up so you stay ahead of the game.

What we expect
    You must be Haat ready and have atleast 1.2 million GP
    You must have LINE as that is where we communicate plans and previews.
    You must follow the 0 damage raid rule on both raids... We prefer 600 a day tickets but it's not essential but we do request you're active and inform us if you're going to be off for a period of time.

If you think we're the guild for you add me on:
    Line @ gbizz
    Message me direct on here.
    Or add my ally @ 472-815-334.
    And I guarantee within the month we will massively improve your experience.

My SWGOH profile so you can get a feel for our average member abilities
    https://swgoh.gg/u/gbizz/
  • Morning all, my guild the Blackhole Bandits are looking to recruit 2 members. We do both heroic raids regularly at 19:30 BST with ease and weve achieved 30/45 stars on TB the second time around and we expect even more this time so join tonight before TB starts!

What we offer you
    A chance to get GK and Raid Han quickly.
    A great atmosphere who communicate and achieve great success together.
    In depth prep and previews of what's coming up so you stay ahead of the game.

What we expect
    You must be Haat ready and have atleast 1.2 million GP
    You must have LINE as that is where we communicate plans and previews.
    You must follow the 0 damage raid rule on both raids... We prefer 600 a day tickets but it's not essential but we do request you're active and inform us if you're going to be off for a period of time.

If you think we're the guild for you add me on:
    Line @ gbizz
    Message me direct on here.
    Or add my ally @ 472-815-334.
    And I guarantee within the month we will massively improve your experience.

My SWGOH profile so you can get a feel for our average member abilities
    https://swgoh.gg/u/gbizz/
  • Keithkia
    17 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Looking for just a few great teammates.
    Heroes of the Fallen Empire needs to replace some fallen soldiers on the battlefields. If your interested in having fun with Great Players, Friendly, Supportive, Competitive, and Informative with a ton of resources. We have 2 HAAT Guilds, both over 62M GP & 27&28+/45 TB. DM me and lets see if you have what it takes.
    Requirements:
    500 tickets a day
    1 million combined GP
    On Discord, our server
    Synced swgoh.gg account
    A Willingness to be a part of a team

Discord: KIA Keith#6411, I'm at 1.9+ million gp
    Post edited by Keithkia on
  • Death Star looking to fill 2 spots. 1.4 mil GP preferred, 37* last TB, looking to improve after cutting dead weight. Usual Hoth toons are ideal, but strong light side for higher scores is ok too. Can be moved to 41* guild if roster is up to it.

If interested, message me on Line (chromecobra) and we'll get you in.

If you're under this power or requirements, we have other guilds also that we may could use you in, all but one is HAAT.
  • PicsArt_07-31-05.07.55.jpg

37* Guild needs 1 for TB Today!!!
    Maximum raids every month
    Often a top 50 guild for raids completed
    30k tickets daily
    90% of players have a geared CLS
    All players actively farming Hoth Rebel Solider and Hoth Rebel Scout and CHS--30 CHS unlocked and nearing 5 stars!
    We have been prepping for Territory Battles for months! Come play with us!

Prospective players should have ~1.5 million GP, strong arena ranking (top 50 preferred though we will get you there and higher, if you are willing to put in the work), Commander Luke and the Hoth Characters must be unlocked, and be active and interested in the game. If you come as a little group, we can talk about flexibility in roster requirements for one or two of the players.

We are part of the Alliance Gaming Community!

★ Rules and Raids ★
    Requirements: 600 daily raid tix required, Must be active on discord
    Raids: 3-4 Pit raids & 2-3 Tank raids weekly. Various raid times and always time to post zeros.
    Atmosphere & Culture: Always positive and fun loving. We are an enthusiastic and collaborative group. Our guildies are our family.

★ Contact ★
    If interested join our Recruiting Discord. https://discord.gg/xkVsx86
    Line app pm: sumrandomdude
    Discord pm: Poe#1508
  • SmugglersRise is a 71M GP HAAT guild with 31 Stars in Territory Battles. We do 2-3 HAAT raids and 3-4 Rancor raids every week. We and typically earn 30k tickets per day, and currently rank in the top 100 guilds for raids.

We are a friendly yet competitive guild looking for Territory Battle ready members that contribute their 600 daily and want the opportunity to get GK shards.

Top 200 in the arena and COMMANDER LUKE SKYWALKER is preferred.

If interested, join my Discord server and post your Swgoh.gg profile.

https://discord.gg/MgZuQsY

If you prefer to contact me directly, I can be reached at SephirothX2#0825. Here's my profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/sephirothx2/

Space is limited and our openings have filled quickly in the past. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Find me on Discord at Sephiroth#0825
  • Hello. 502nd Legion is looking for one strong player. We got 40 stars on last TB. We are looking for someone with the normal requirements... HRS, CLS, 5* CHOLO, etc. Please PM me on LINE at L1lC24 or Discord at L1lC24#1615. Thanks!
    IGN: L1lC24 https://swgoh.gg/u/lilc24/
    LINE: L1lC24
    Guild: 502nd Legion https://swgoh.gg/g/33/502nd-legion/
  • Looking to fill one spot before TB starts in 3 hours. 56m GP HAAT guild. 26 TB stars. Rancors rotate between 12p and 9pm. HAAT is at 8pm. All times Eastern. Rancors are 24 hour zero damage. HAAT is no phase 4 damage for 24 hours. zzhbkk#9591 on Discord.
  • SPS is looking to recruit 2 experienced members that are level 85 for our casual but committed guild. Players having over 1.5 million GP are be preferred but not necessary if you have a solid roster that is being developed. We do 2 hAAT raids & 3 Rancor raids per week minimum & are easily able to take down both raids. Our guild is very stable with very little turnover so this would be a great opportunity if you are looking for something solid.
    We do require all members to have discord as well as an swgoh.gg profile that is synced which assists us with territory battles. We also have a guild goal of 29k for tickets daily so all members are asked to get their 600 tickets.
    If this is something that interests you, please send a PM to me on discord (charged1981#3342)
  • #21 ranked guild, SHATTERPOINT, 41* last TB, with 1 open spot

Must have:
    CLS
    Hoth Brothers
    Cap Solo
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Looking for Kenobi?

Our heroic tank takedown guild, "Talk to the Han" is recruiting. We have a GP of 67K.

We have 3 spots left that we'd love to fill with active members. We are a fun and very active alliance with a predictable heroic raid schedule to suit all global time zones. We have members from Australia, USA and U.K. If you are a level 85 player who earns 600 raid coins a day and willing to join us on LINE please contact us.

Seize your opportunity and contact me on the forum or "foxydsf" or "robertpoet" on LINE

Click Here to View Talk To The Han on SWGOH.gg
  • Knights Of The Fallen Empire

We are a very motivated but casual guild looking for just a couple more daily players to fill out our roster. We are a mixture of F2P and P2P players so no requirements are placed on members to farm specific characters, ships or gear. Our core group of 45 players are very active with most playing daily. We have another 2 or three that are more casual and will be replaced by more active players as they are recruited.

We believe in keeping things fun so rules and regulations will remain minimal and leadership will not micro-manage. We make investing in our players a priority and our top players are happy to help whenever available. We have a collection of resources on Line including documents and spreadsheets covering raid strategy, buff/debuff details and mod specification/placement. Our 'Education & Development' officer holds regular 'Jedi Academies' that cover one or two topics in detail and allows players to ask any questions they have in an interactive setting. We have an active Line channel that all members must join and we encourage everyone to join us on our Discord server as well. Friendly chat is encouraged but not required, the Line app is required to coordinate heroic raids and territory battles.

If you're more interested in enjoying the game with a community of fun and supportive players than you are big alliances and the leaderboard this is the guild for you. Don't miss this opportunity to join a great group of people committed to growing not only as players but also as a community.

If you're already an accomplished player with a roster to brag about and the skills to back it up (Lvl 85, 30+ 7 star, 10+ Gear 11, haat ready team(s)) this is a fantastic opportunity to get in, help us reach hAAT and earn your place in the top of the guild. Two members of this caliber would help complete our transition to hAAT.

We are running T7 'Heroic' Pit raids regularly but will occasionally run lower tier raids if lower level players need it. We haven't done one in several months so it is a rare occurrence and will be phased out completely soon. We are currently very focused on hAAT preparation and of course Territory Battles. We recently attempted our first hAAT and couldn't quite make it but we learned a great deal and with your help we can conquer it soon. We have few rules but they are listed below with the rest of our pertinent information:

Guild Name - Knights 0f The Fallen Empire
    SWGOH.gg Profile - https://swgoh.gg/g/10847/knights-0f-the-fallen-empire/
    Guild Leader - Uriah (contact info below)
    Timezone - Central Standard Time (CST)/GMT-6; Central Daylight Time (CDT)/GMT-5 (Summer)
    Guild Reset - 07:30pm CDT
    Language - English
    Playerbase - F2P and P2P
    Game Communications - Line (mandatory) and Discord
    Galactic Power - 35 - 40 million

Raid Information - Running Tier 7 Pit raids 2-3 times a week; nAAT every 3-4 days; all raids have a mandatory 24hr no damage registration period to allow everyone an opportunity to get on the scoreboard; frequency of raids is limited by raid ticket generation only, two - three active daily players would increase frequency tremendously; we will have hAAT on farm in the very near future.

New Member Requirements - players level 80 - 85; minimum of five 7 star toons; install Line application and join guild channel; generate 600/600 raid tickets at least 80% of the time; participate in raids and territory battles; maintain a swgoh.gg profile (if needed we will help you with this during the recruiting process); inactivity limit of 7 days without prior notice; minimum galactic power of 1 million; ideal candidates will have at least 1 hAAT ready team and preferably do not have General Kenobi yet; above all treat all members with respect and enjoy yourself

If interested we prefer you use the link below to join our 'Recruiting' channel on Line but you can also PM '@shakeybob' here on the forum or contact us on Line using the link and contact information below:

The link below will allow you to join our Recruiting channel on the Line application:

http://line.me/R/ti/g/jdKz_5hU5T

If you prefer to contact someone directly the information to do do follows:

Recruiting Staff - Shakeybob
    Ally Code - 462-662-911
    Line ID - Shakeybob

Guild Leader - Uriah
    Ally Code - 653-564-845
    Line ID - og_uri

Come help us conquer the galaxy and have fun doing it. Hope to hear from you soon, you won't regret it.
  • "Too Old For This Sithh" has 1 empty roster spot we're looking to fill.

Quick info about the Guild: Heroic Guild with 85m GP and currently earns 36 stars per TB. Heroic Rancor 3-4x per week and Heroic Tank 2-3x a week. Raid times are ~7pm EST and primarily on weekdays.

We are pretty laid back for how competitive we've become. We don't hound anyone for their 600 energy a day, and we understand RL happens and this is just a game, all we ask is that you communicate with the Guild so we can plan accordingly.

Too newb for you you say? Well, while we're not TI, I am attaching my swgoh account below for your perusal. I think you'll find that we're a pretty good blend of competitive/casual, along with a regular exchanging of movie quotes. The flavor of the month at the moment is Happy Gilmore.

If you're interesting in joining please send me a PM. (We are GMT -05:00.)

SWGOH Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/manbalz/
    Ally Code: 312-212-822
  • Mandalorians
    Looking to fill last spot before TB starts!
    Last Territory Battle achieved 36 stars
    Some members received fully crafted, gear level 12 items-and plenty of galactic tokens for HYoda shards!
    Require 1.8m GP to join
    HAAT 2x per week
    HPit 3x per week
    No line/discord required! We host our own website w/ forums,chat,email,etc.
    P/M ally code to fill this rare opening!
  • Tôp sėcret rėbels

New guild looking for active players. We are a English speaking guild. Hoping to start haat raids asap.

Guild is open to level 85 players, who are ok with the following:

Please follow all leader/officer messages, on here & the in-game chat.

Raids (heroic) will operate a '24 hour rule'.

Raids will generally be launched around 6-7pm UTC (GMT)

No rules for getting 600 daily raid tickets (just do what you can)

Discord: dnewman#0101
    Swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/dnewman08/
    Ally code: 148-786-632
  • Guild name: Grey Lights
    GP: 70 million
    Raids: HAAT and HPIT
    Raid tickets: 25-27K per day
    Raid times: 8 PM UK time or 2 PM CT U.S.
    Raid rules: HPIT is 24 hr no damage and after 24 hr FFA. HAAT is FFA until P4 and then it's 24 hr no damage.

We are currently looking for 2-5 strong new members to replace some of the ones in our guild who are not contributing towards the new TB. The first two TB we got 28* both times and with your help we are hoping to be at 30-35* next time. We are currently running 3-4 HPIT raids per week and 2 HAAT raids per week. Our guild consists of a great group of guys and gals we enjoy playing the game and we like to have fun on our discord group chat where we talk just about everything on there. We have some really knowledgeable members and we love to help each other grow as a group. If interested or have any questions feel free to ask.

Requirements:
    Lvl 85 with atleast a handful of 7* characters
    Willing to communicate
    Participate and listen to rules for TB
    1.2 million minimum GP

Discord name: Sharkbait#0690
    Ally code: 547-275-598
  • SomeCallMeTim
    6 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    deleted
    Post edited by SomeCallMeTim on
  • Galaxy of The FM Sithlords recruiting! We are actively looking for new members with the hopes of running Heroic AAT raids and members who enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events. Our goal is moving up to Heroic tanks raids as soon as possible. Right now we can clear 2 HAAT phases with our current 15 members, but we need more! All raids will have a 24 hour period where everyone does 1 attack for 0 damage (send in 1 weak toon to die) so that everyone is guaranteed rewards. After 24 hrs raids will be free-for-all. Guild owner and officers are located in CST USA.

Guild Name: Galaxy of The FM Sithlords
    Ally code: 786-368-548
    My GP 1.9 million
    We communicate thru discord!
  • Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone : PST

We are a mixed nation guild, very kind and helpful and we are recruiting new members. We raid heroic rancor and heroic tank multiple times a week at rotating start times.

We are looking for active players, level 85 and good GP (1.3M+). We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

Hope to see you soon in our guild!