Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Kulerin
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    All done!
    Post edited by Kulerin on
  • The “Return of the Schwartz” is a heroic tank guild is looking for a few members. We are affiliated with 3 heroic tanks guilds “The Schwartz Strikes Back” and “A phantom Schwartz” and “A New Schwartz”. We currently have 48/50 members and are looking to fill our ranks. We require the use the chat app slack to communicate.

Guild reset times is 7:30 Eastern Daylight Time

Rancor opens at 5 pm EDT as soon as we have coins. There is a 24hr zero damage runs for rancor to ensure everyone gets Han shards

Tank raid opens at 4 pm EDT as soon as we have coins and uses this schedule: Day 1 P1 and P2 are open for 1 attack each, Day 2 p3 and P4 are open for 1 attack each.

Let me know if you are interested

Fuji Elmer (officer) Ally code 173-817-663
  • We have recently lost a player who had to quit the game for real life issues. We are a guild with no drama and very little turn over. Most of us have been together since guilds came into the game. In guild rankings, we stay in the top 50 but make good stabs at the top 20. We do heroic tank raid every 3 days and Rancor every 2 days. We spread the HAAT raid out over 24 hours to give everyone a chance to hit each phase once. P1/P2 of HAAT starts at 2pm CDT. Guild reset is 7:30pm CDT. We have mainly US and European players but a few from all over. Discord is mandatory. 600/600 is required. PM me if you are interested in joining.
  • looking for a few new guildies who want to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) completing our first haat! You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, a daily contributor, and (preferably) have a team for phase 2 (droids). Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world who randomly post pics of their legs. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you are level 85 and fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

To join our team:
    - Message me on discord: moonraker#6207
    -ally code 899-378-718
  • We are Wedge Nation, on the verge of doing HAAT looking to fill 8 spots. You must be level 80+ and there is no specific minimum energy requirement but must be active daily. We use guild and chat and sometimes dicord. We are MST based and run Rancor usually starting 12 noon or 7pm. We wait 24 hr to do one main attack to try and spread things out.
    message me on discord: scrat
    ally code: 538-646-164
  • looking for 20 members to fill a guild. Potential merger guild merge whatever u want to call it.

We have space for a few in heroic aat and a few in normal aat soon to be heroic. 20 people total.

600/600 required and line app for Raid schedules.

Pm me for more details or to join.
  • Domino Squadron
    We just need a few players to fill some empty slots. Finishing HAAT is non-issue. Just ask that you get your daily 600 and have a few good level 85 squads.
    Line id: bluewalker07
  • LordSithMyPants
    75 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Jakkuzas Are Recruiting!

Do you play Galaxy of Heroes everyday like its your crack? Are you in a guild that is as active as a stoner in a jacuzzi? Then look no further!

Jakkuzas are currently looking for 1 more active player, roster ready, for HAAT. We are a focused, organised (and yet still fun) guild aiming to bolster our roster in order to not only farm Heroic AAT but maintain a guild that has tickets, donations and advice pouring in from everyone.

Rules and Key Info.

600/600 required everyday.

Use of the 'Line' app is mandatory. We will not accept anyone refusing to use it. We dont care if you're holding the master code, are level 90 with Gear 13 and your Darth Nihilus is riding a golden unicorn. Communication is key to what we want to achieve. And guild chat sucks.

0 dmg on H-Rancor for 24hrs. After that FFA. (Rule breakers will sit out next rancor raid - Break that, or break again and the old boot of bye-bye gets put on.)

New members will be trialled for a week. We do not put any restriction on raids or anything else. We just want to make sure you are what we're looking for, naturally)

We are predominantly English speaking, and therefore all raids have a set start time of 8pm GMT

Must have a sense of humour.

Be generous!

We only accept players with AT LEAST 2 hAAT squads at gear 10

If you would like to apply, please add 'Sithmypants' on the Line app.

Special congratulations to you if you read this far.
    Post edited by LordSithMyPants on
  • Justbkillin
    66 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Mind Tricks: Pit: T7 24HR Reg ; Tank: T6 24HR Reg (Alternating Start Times)

Discord channel: http://discord.gg/pYFf4Mq

Mind Tricks is recruiting 8 to 10 active players for HAAT progress. We are currently beating normal without character refreshes and less than 30 contributors to damage (why a 24-hour registration period is required). We have around 35 zetas in guild and growing rapidly. We are very close to heroic completion, come be part of the excitement of reaching that goal!

Guild Rules:
    • 24 Hour Registration on the Pit and Tank raids
    • Daily collection of 600/600 raid tickets
    • Minimal contribution to daily activity
    • Mandatory contribution to HAAT attempts
    • Mandatory effort to building at least 1 strong HAAT team

Guild Recommendations:
    • Discord membership (this will eventually be mandatory)
    • swgoh.gg membership (this will eventually be mandatory)
    • Donate as often as you Request gear
    • Provide help and assistance to guildies
    • Have fun

We look forward to adding a few dedicated and talented players and reaching the goal of HAAT with you!

Please apply through the game, contact me through response to this forum, or contact me directly @jbk#6729 on Discord.

Jusbkillin: 965-481-826
  • Hello, I'll get right down to it, are you heroic ready? Do you want heroic rewards? Join our guild.

Our guilds are Ewokolypse & Ewokolypse Rising. We are currently running Heroic Rancor 3x a week & Heroic AAT 2x week w/ bi weekly bonus weekend raids in our two heroic guilds.

I'm only looking for a few (2-4) haat ready players who want to join a guild that makes no less than 29k+ raid tickets daily.

YOU, only players who make 600 raid tickets daily, who will use line, and can do 2% overall need apply. We are looking for a couple roster fillers so our whales don't have to run so many teams.

Our guild is made up of mostly p2p(from dolphins to true whales) and a few long time(1yr+) f2p members.

We are a fun, chatty group of players who truly enjoy gaming together.

We have a sister guild that run Heroic Rancor & Normal AAT if your roster isn't quite heroic ready. All members of our sister guilds are encouraged to join the heroic guild to get experience running their teams against heroic phases and receive heroic rewards.

My ally code is: 912-724-345

My line id is: 5558675309

My discord id is: Shaggxor#3902

Feel free to send me a message or contact me in Line chat.

https://swgoh.gg/g/5557/ewokolypse/ is our guild page.

Don't get fooled by other guilds looking to beef up their roster to try a heroic, here's proof.
    16bjxpk.png
  • Sev74907
    211 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Hi All,
    I'm an officer of STR0NTIUM D0GS. We are a friendly bunch who are moving over to HAAT. We are looking for a couple slots to get us over the hump. All of us are level 85 and are working round the clock to complete HAAT.

We are primarily U.K. players (as that is our reset time) but accept members from all over. We have several U.S. players (myself included)
    Our only rules for being in the guild is to:
    1) Stay Active
    2) Help each other out
    3) Have fun

For raids we hold to a 24 hour registration period and then for The Pit it's 1 attack per player. For AAT it's 24 hour reg period and then FFA. As we move to heroic though we are following Lord Skunk's strategy which can be found here:

http://lordskunk.com/index.php/2016/10/23/aat-tank-takedown-raid-strategy-guide-walkthrough-best-team-mods/

We have a few Princess Zody teams for P4. We can almost complete phase four but are just short a bit.

Most of us are on LINE. My ID is sev74907. Message me if you're interested! Thanks!
    Post edited by Sev74907 on
  • ScruffyLooking17
    50 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    JUST HAVE 1 SPOT OPEN UP FOR AN ACTIVE PLAYER WHO WANTS TO LEARN AND GROW

Destroy All Who Oppose(Top 50 guild) and Master Jedi Knights are a two team guild community sharing common line chats, currently DAWO is doing Heroic AAT and MJK is doing Normal AAT both are doing Heroic Pit but we are going through a redistribution of power in the next few weeks which will allow both guilds to do Heroic AAT. We are 99/100 in the two guilds and have just one spot available for the right player.

DAWO is currently doing Heroic AAT in 60 minutes

You can contact me here or on the line app @jimsegrest if your interested

• Hello everyone, I have created a Discord recruiting server for guilds and players. All are welcome to join. I also have added a bunch of tips and videos on a variety of swgoh subjects. Including guides to HAAT. Once you join please post in the Intake Highway if you are a player or a recruiter for a guild. Here is the join link: https://discord.gg/me4kn49

FTB Clan Of Endor is also looking for HAAT ready players. Our guild reset is London time based which is currently at 2:30 pm EDT And *pm toon refresh. Personal resets are still based on your Time Zone. We can take 10-20 members. And have our first Haat Scheduled for April 28th. Unless we get 10 player that can bump up that time. We require daily Discord activity and 600 daily raid tickets. Join discord and add me as friend. then pm me. Discord ID FTB Polekat#1466
  • The
    Ace97302 wrote: »
    Who's the Bøssk - we're recruiting for our EU / US-daytime raid group only at the moment.

Are you looking to complete Heroic AAT and Rancor raids in a low-stress but active and successful guild? Then look no further! We have one or two spots that just opened in our heroic AAT raid division. They'll go fast, so please contact us today if you're interested!

About the Guild:
    We are a well organized and competitive guild comprised of both P2P and F2P members. We aren't a whale guild and managed to take down the heroic AAT without kicking newer or more casual players to the curb, but we do have a lot of very strong and dedicated players.

Our membership spans the globe, but mostly resides in the United States and Europe. We treat each other respectfully, and make guild decisions as a group. We expect every player to play regularly and to do their part for the guild and activities -- we are strict in that sense -- but we are also here to have fun and learn/discuss new strategies.

We use LINE to communicate (though we are considering a move to Discord), and have a vibrant, collegial strategy discussion going most times of the day. We also have a private sub-Reddit where we post schedules and raid strategies.

We have two all-heroic raid groups with different raid times (detailed below). Both guilds are consistently in or tied with the top 10-20 guilds, and complete both heroic raids on a regular schedule. For those of you who are old-timers, our guilds used to be called Sinister Alliance, Fifty Shades of Rey, and Green Gravy at various times.

Here are our swgoh.gg profiles: Who's the Bøssk (https://swgoh.gg/g/20/sinister-alliance/) and Whø's the Bøssk (https://swgoh.gg/g/10280/green-gravy/).

Here's a fairly recent snap of our guilds getting a fast start in March:
    a0pXNQf.png?1
    gdgGR58.png?1

Raids:
    Both guilds exclusively run heroic AAT and Rancor raids on a regular basis (every other day for Rancor; every 3rd day for AAT). Our raid systems are designed to give everyone a fighting chance without imposing excessive rules.

Our Rancor raids are open for 24 hours for everyone to register a zero, and then each member is allowed one attack after a set time (detailed below). We let everyone attack once per phase in the AAT raid and have a set time for Phase 4 since it closes quickly.

As noted above, one of our guilds (Who's the Bøssk) has a more EU-friendly schedule that raids mid-day in the US, while the other (Whø's the Bøssk) caters more to Asia and US players who prefer to raid at night.

Who's the Bøssk (EU / mid-day US): -- This is the group with an open roster spot
    • Heroic AAT Raid: Opens around 10:00 am PST / 1:00 pm EST / 6:00 pm GMT+0. Phases 1-3 proceed in order, taking about 1-2 hours each and generally finishing on the first day of the raid. Phase 4 occurs at 10:10 am PST / 1:10 pm EST / 6:10 pm GMT+0 on the second day of the raid. Players are limited to one attack per phase.
    • Heroic Pit Raid: Day 1 - players are encouraged to register a 0 to ensure raid rewards, but may not register actual damage. Day 2 - players are authorized to make one attack starting at 12:30 pm PST / 3:30 pm EST / 8:30 pm GMT+0.
    Whø's the Bøssk (Asia / evening US):
    • Heroic AAT Raid: Opens around 1:00 pm PST / 4:00 pm EST / 6:00 am JST. Phases 1-3 proceed in order, taking about 1-2 hours each. Phase 1 and 2 finish on the first day of the raid (US time); phase 3 sometimes stretches over to the second day depending on members' availability. Phase 4 occurs at 7:30 pm PST / 10:30 pm EST / 12:30 pm JST on the second day of the raid. Players are limited to one attack per phase.
    • Heroic Pit Raid: Day 1 - players are encouraged to register a 0 to ensure raid rewards, but may not register actual damage. Day 2 - players are authorized to make one attack starting at 6:30 pm PST / 9:30 pm EST / 11:30 am JST.

Requirements to Apply:
    • First and foremost, we want dedicated daily players looking to grow as part of a team. Completing your 600/600 guild contribution daily is a requirement.
    • Solid applicants will have 3-4 strong heroic AAT squads (lvl 10+ gear), at least 30 7* characters, and a decent arsenal of ships. But we have a long history of taking dedicated up-and-comers, so you should feel free to apply even if you're a newer player who only has one strong AAT squad, as long as you're working hard and progressing quickly.

Contact Info:
    You can reach me on Line at Ace97302 if you are interested in joining our guild! I try to check my PMs here occasionally as well, but Line is the better option.

Thanks for considering us, and may the Force be with you!
    Who's the Bøssk - we're recruiting for our EU / US-daytime raid group only at the moment.

Are you looking to complete Heroic AAT and Rancor raids in a low-stress but active and successful guild? Then look no further! We have one or two spots that just opened in our heroic AAT raid division. They'll go fast, so please contact us today if you're interested!

About the Guild:
    We are a well organized and competitive guild comprised of both P2P and F2P members. We aren't a whale guild and managed to take down the heroic AAT without kicking newer or more casual players to the curb, but we do have a lot of very strong and dedicated players.

Our membership spans the globe, but mostly resides in the United States and Europe. We treat each other respectfully, and make guild decisions as a group. We expect every player to play regularly and to do their part for the guild and activities -- we are strict in that sense -- but we are also here to have fun and learn/discuss new strategies.

We use LINE to communicate (though we are considering a move to Discord), and have a vibrant, collegial strategy discussion going most times of the day. We also have a private sub-Reddit where we post schedules and raid strategies.

We have two all-heroic raid groups with different raid times (detailed below). Both guilds are consistently in or tied with the top 10-20 guilds, and complete both heroic raids on a regular schedule. For those of you who are old-timers, our guilds used to be called Sinister Alliance, Fifty Shades of Rey, and Green Gravy at various times.

Here are our swgoh.gg profiles: Who's the Bøssk (https://swgoh.gg/g/20/sinister-alliance/) and Whø's the Bøssk (https://swgoh.gg/g/10280/green-gravy/).

a0pXNQf.png?1
    gdgGR58.png?1

Raids:
    Both guilds exclusively run heroic AAT and Rancor raids on a regular basis (every other day for Rancor; every 3rd day for AAT). Our raid systems are designed to give everyone a fighting chance without imposing excessive rules.

Our Rancor raids are open for 24 hours for everyone to register a zero, and then each member is allowed one attack after a set time (detailed below). We let everyone attack once per phase in the AAT raid and have a set time for Phase 4 since it closes quickly.

As noted above, one of our guilds (Who's the Bøssk) has a more EU-friendly schedule that raids mid-day in the US, while the other (Whø's the Bøssk) caters more to Asia and US players who prefer to raid at night.

Who's the Bøssk (EU / mid-day US): -- This is the group with an open roster spot
    • Heroic AAT Raid: Opens around 10:00 am PST / 1:00 pm EST / 6:00 pm GMT+0. Phases 1-3 proceed in order, taking about 1-2 hours each and generally finishing on the first day of the raid. Phase 4 occurs at 10:10 am PST / 1:10 pm EST / 6:10 pm GMT+0 on the second day of the raid. Players are limited to one attack per phase.
    • Heroic Pit Raid: Day 1 - players are encouraged to register a 0 to ensure raid rewards, but may not register actual damage. Day 2 - players are authorized to make one attack starting at 12:30 pm PST / 3:30 pm EST / 8:30 pm GMT+0.
    • Heroic AAT Raid: Opens around 1:00 pm PST / 4:00 pm EST / 6:00 am JST. Phases 1-3 proceed in order, taking about 1-2 hours each. Phase 1 and 2 finish on the first day of the raid (US time); phase 3 sometimes stretches over to the second day depending on members' availability. Phase 4 occurs at 7:30 pm PST / 10:30 pm EST / 12:30 pm JST on the second day of the raid. Players are limited to one attack per phase.
    • Heroic Pit Raid: Day 1 - players are encouraged to register a 0 to ensure raid rewards, but may not register actual damage. Day 2 - players are authorized to make one attack starting at 6:30 pm PST / 9:30 pm EST / 11:30 am JST.

Requirements to Apply:
    • First and foremost, we want dedicated daily players looking to grow as part of a team. Completing your 600/600 guild contribution daily is a requirement.
    • Solid applicants will have 3-4 strong heroic AAT squads (lvl 10+ gear), at least 30 7* characters, and a decent arsenal of ships. But we have a long history of taking dedicated up-and-comers, so you should feel free to apply even if you're a newer player who only has one strong AAT squad, as long as you're working hard and progressing quickly.

Contact Info:
    You can reach me on Line at Ace97302 if you are interested in joining our guild! I try to check my PMs here occasionally as well, but Line is the better option.

About the Guild:

a0pXNQf.png?1
    gdgGR58.png?1

Raids:

Requirements to Apply:

Contact Info:

About the Guild:

a0pXNQf.png?1
    gdgGR58.png?1

Raids:

Requirements to Apply:

Contact Info:

• HAAT ready player looking to join one of the alliances guilds. @Bandyt#8973 will vouch for me
  • KingKen
    362 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Requiem:
    • Seeking active and competitive players, who are willing to work as a team, win prizes and have fun together.
    • HAAT launched every 3 days at 1500 GMT (1000 EST).
    • Rancor launched every 2 days at 1600 GMT (1100 EST).
    • Guild activities reset at 1830 GMT (1330 EST).

Minimum requirements:
    • Level 85
    • Be active (>3500 weekly gbc's)
    • 30+ 7* characters
    • Must check 'LINE' regularly for communication purposes
    • Have a registered account on swgoh.gg
    • Be nice to guild mates

Please send me a private message if you're interested.
    Requiem Leader

• We have 4 top guilds (Order 66 PST, 501st PST, 41st EU, & 212th EST) and two extra, not technically 66 for people that are only in rancor t6-t7.

~Guild rewards reset at 5:30pm PST(66 & 501st)

~As for requirements, Line, 600 daily, and tank participation is it. Guild dailies are at your own discretion.

~Rancor times in Order66 are,
    9am PST
    2pm PST
    9pm PST

~AAT times in Order66 are,
    9am PST
    2pm PST
    7pm PST(rarely use this time)

~Rancor & AAT open 12hrs before start time for practice or to score a zero. No preloading hits, only practice. Attacking for posted damage begins at start time.

~Rancor raids, one team per phase, if you solo a couple and end halfway into a phase then you can bring another team in. P4 hit with whatever you've got, this phase is open.

~Tank heroic raids last for about 1.5hrs.
    P1 only one attack.
    P2 only one attack.
    P3 is open and you can attack with as many teams as you want.
    P4 only one attack, but you can send in a team first to clear b2s and the main cannon as long as you don't damage the hull. Then send in your main team with the b2s and cannon already down.

~Personal goal should be 2% each phase, but it's ok if you don't or if you do more:
    P1: 80-90k damage=2%
    P2: 400k damage=2%
    P3: 250k damage=2%
    P4 250k damage=2%

600 has a 3 strike rule, miss 3 times without saying anything or responding to any pm gets a removal. If you're going to miss let an officer know and we can put in an alt until you're back and then it wouldn't count against you as a strike.

As for raids if you prehit damage, you just have to sit out the rest of that raid and zero on the next raid of same type, so Rancor/Rancor or AAT/AAT. We open them 12hrs early so people can post a 0 if they'll miss or for practice on airplane mode. Posting damage will start at start time. This only becomes an issue if it starts happening a lot.
  • FatKingBob
    4 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Post edited by FatKingBob on
  • l_Jedi_Msater_l
    60 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    KØR guild about to do Heroic AAT. Looking to fill 2 spots.

3500 raid tickets per week required (you don't need 600 every day)

We raid midnight MST on Wed, Sat & Sun (Rancor and Tank)

Guild reset at 7:30pm MST

Looking for players that can do ~3M damage in HAAT. We have Zylos to clear p1.

Get your Kenobi shards!
  • PVP ELITE needs one more player! Level 80-85, not casual, 600/600 required. Top 100 arena position and a top 10 ambition. Send a LINE message to Fernando, LINE id 12353111637
    For more information about us, please click here!
  • Duvel
    94 posts Member
    Wookies Always Win is looking to fill a limited number of roster spots. We are a serious guild that that is building to take on HAAT and we currently have space for four additional members. To qualify you must have at least one squad that is appropriate for one of the HAAT phases ready or close to ready. Generally we are looking for those that are level 85 but will consider lower levels with the right rosters. We currently raid at 9:00 p.m. EST.
    What we ask:
    -Discord use is highly preferred
    -Sync your account on swgoh.gg if you haven’t already
    -Get your 600 raid tickets every day
    -Actively working on teams for HAAT
    What we offer:
    -Accountability. We remove those that aren’t carrying their weight.
    -Assistance. Both in terms of guild donations and squad recommendations.
    -An active community. Both in game chat and Discord use is very active.
    -Understanding. We all have lives outside of the game and we aren’t going to drop you because you are going on vacation and can’t get your 600 every day.
    If you are looking for a guild that is focused, dedicated, active, and team oriented, you found it. To join, send me a PM or drop me a line on Discord @Duvel#6757.
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 20 guild! (Completed HAAT!)

We have completed over 36 HAATs at this time, almost everyone has Kenobi unlocked and 6*/7*.

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/
    but we can use one more one more heavy-hitter

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, min of 50 7* chars, daily players, top 25 in Arena, with HAAT raid ready teams. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days. No special chat app required. Members from all over US (Alaska/Hawaii,) Canada, UK, Germany, Brazil, Slovakia, Netherlands, Singapore and more. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 7,400 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-nhef-is-currently-accepting-members-for-top-20-guild-completed-aat-t7/p1

Thanks,
    Guild leader: musashi
    Ally Code: 935-752-382
  • Join We Are Legion:

Looking for 2 members to join our guild! UK based, lvl85, daily 600, line app to communicate.
    3x pit a week Tuesday-thursday-Sunday
    gmt 20:00
    24 hr registration time, then 1 attack only.
    2 HAAT weekly. we requre to have at least 2 good haat teams. we also generous with donations to help your roster improve!
    If you are interested please pm here or look for petike9107 or jordylee18 on line
  • swgoh.gg/u/maxlegends 995-614-557 . Anyone who can carry me for now will have a loyal and strong member in there community. Im level 82 in the 3 months Ive played this game I spent over 3000 dollars
  • Thrawn
    627 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    [removed]
    Post edited by Thrawn on
    "In the darkest night, any light is welcome." – I, Jedi
  • Who's the Bøssk - limited time recruiting opportunity!

Are you looking to complete Heroic AAT and Rancor raids in a dependable and drama-free but active and successful guild? Then look no further! Due to the awesomeness of daylight savings (*sarcasm*), we have a few rare spots open for aspiring new members! Don't confuse us with our many admirers and copycat guilds! We're the original and still the highest-rated Bossk guild in the galaxy! B)

If you've considered us before or applied when we didn't have space, please note that we've moved to Discord and review our new raid times below.

About the Guild:
    We are a well-organized and competitive guild comprised of both P2P and F2P members. We aren't a whale guild and managed to take down the heroic AAT without kicking newer or more casual players to the curb, but we do have a lot of very strong and dedicated players, and routinely discuss ways to optimize in-game spending and observations on the latest and greatest premium characters from those who took the plunge.

We use LINE a custom Discord server to communicate (though you can still find us on LINE), and have a vibrant, collegial strategy discussion going most times of the day. We also have a private sub-Reddit where we post schedules and raid strategies.

We have two all-heroic (AAT & Pit) raid groups with different raid times (detailed below). Both guilds are consistently in or tied with the top 10-20 guilds, and complete both heroic raids on a regular schedule. For those of you who are old-timers, our guilds used to be called Sinister Alliance, Fifty Shades of Rey, and Green Gravy at various times.

Here are recent screenshots of the Bøssk guilds sitting near the top of the guild leaderboards:
    7trwQ85.png?1
    8ri6Jex.png?1

Personal Raid Currency Contributions:
    We do not require daily screenshots of your guild currency contribution, but we do track everyone's contributions closely and remove members let the guild down. In other words, we take on the burden of tracking contributions to save our members from the hassle of doing so.

Unlike some of other top guilds though, we try to be flexible and know that real life obligations sometimes conflict with the game. We only ask that our members communicate with us in advance whenever possible so that we can make arrangements to temporarily bring in alts to keep our currency up.

Raids:

Who's the Bøssk (EU / mid-day US):
    • Heroic AAT Raid: Opens around 11:00 am PDT / 2:00 pm EDT / 6:00 pm GMT+0. Phases 1-3 proceed in order, and clear quickly (1-2 hours total). Phase 4 occurs at 11:10 am PDT / 2:10 pm EDT / 6:10 pm GMT+0 on the second day of the raid. Players are limited to one attack per phase.
    • Heroic Pit Raid: Day 1 - players are encouraged to register a 0 to ensure raid rewards, but may not register actual damage. Day 2 - players are authorized to make one attack starting at 1:30 pm PDT / 4:30 pm EDT / 8:30 pm GMT+0.
    • Heroic AAT Raid: Opens around 2:00 pm PDT / 5:00 pm EDT / 6:00 am JST. Phases 1-3 proceed in order, and clear quickly (1-2 hours total). Phase 4 occurs at 7:10 pm PDT / 10:10 pm EDT / 11:10 am JST on the second day of the raid. Players are limited to one attack per phase.
    • Heroic Pit Raid: Day 1 - players are encouraged to register a 0 to ensure raid rewards, but may not register actual damage. Day 2 - players are authorized to make one attack starting at 5:10 pm PDT / 8:10 pm EDT / 9:10 am JST.

Requirements to Apply:
    • Solid applicants will have at least 3-4 strong heroic AAT squads (lvl 10+ gear), at least 30 7* characters, and a decent arsenal of ships. Many of our players have considerably more then that and rank near the top of the swgoh.gg collection list. But we also have a long history of taking dedicated up-and-comers, so you should feel free to apply even if you're a somewhat newer player who only has one strong AAT squad, as long as you're working hard and progressing quickly.

Application Contact Info:
    To apply, please contact me on Line (Ace97302) or Discord (Ace [Bøssk]#1464). I try to check my PMs here occasionally as well, but Line (or Discord) is the far better option. If you can't reach me, please contact one of my fellow officers, Ambutter (Line - ambutter15; Discord - Ambutter#5458).

• Adina
    148 posts Member
    Come join our very fun casual guild at Steevo's Falcons! We are very active and love to help each other out! Are you up for heroic rancor and tank? We have a few raid rules. All we ask is for your 600 a day! 1 spot has been cleared from nil players so now is your chance to join the best in the galaxy :) I'm looking for heroic tank players lvl 85 with at least 25 7* characters that are at least g9 for most of them. Our guild is based Central US time, but we have players from all over the world. The members love it and we truly enjoy working with everyone. All the new members are super surprised when they join because we work together so well! We communicate on LINE. Join us today by ally invite in game, you wont be disappointed. I promise you. I hope to chat with you soon.
    Steevo Falcon
    524-775-965
    Adina
    198-457-944
  • Lightsaber Order is looking for 1 more to join. We do Heroic Rancor 3-4 times per week and Heroic AAT twice per week.
    Must have 20 7* characters minimum and at least 1 viable team for HAAT. 600 tickets every day is mandatory, but understand if something comes up.
    We use discord but do not require it for membership.
    PM me if you are interested.
  • Sev74907
    211 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    EDIT: Currently at 50/50. Thanks for the responses!

Hi All,
    I'm an officer of STR0NTIUM D0GS. We are a friendly bunch who are moving over to HAAT. We are looking one more player to help get us over the hump. All of us are level 85 and are working round the clock to complete HAAT.

We are primarily U.K. players (as that is our reset time) but accept members from all over. We have several U.S. players (myself included)
    Our only rules for being in the guild is to:
    1) Stay Active
    2) Help each other out
    3) Have fun

For raids we hold to a 24 hour registration period and then for The Pit it's 1 attack per player. For AAT it's 24 hour reg period and then FFA. As we move to heroic though we are following Lord Skunk's strategy which can be found here:

http://lordskunk.com/index.php/2016/10/23/aat-tank-takedown-raid-strategy-guide-walkthrough-best-team-mods/

We have a few Princess Zody teams for P4. We can almost complete phase four but are just short a bit.

Most of us are on LINE. My ID is sev74907. Message me if you're interested! Thanks!
    Post edited by Sev74907 on
  • Guild "Dont BBL8" Looking for Two More Active Daily Players

We Play As A Team We Win As A Team.
    Must Have Atleast 10 Gear 11 Characters.

Looking For Very Active Heroic Tank Raid And Ship Focused Individuals.

Must Contribute At Top Levels and Earn 600 Guild Tickets Daily,Set A Good Example And Offer Advice.

We are a English Speaking Guild with a PST Event Reset.

Heroic Tank And Rancor Raids Start At 6:00PM PST

Guild LineChat.
    Registered SWGOH.GG
    And A Great Group Of Friendly/Helpful People.

To Apply

PM Me Here

Or Line Chat "Sirwescot"