Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• looking for a new guildie who wants to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) We complete Heroic Rancor & HAAT. You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, a daily contributor, and (preferably) have teams for heroic tank. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world who randomly post pics of their legs. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you are level 85 and fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

To join our team:
    - Message me on discord: moonraker#6207
    -ally code: 899-378-718

One spot open
    3:00est raid times
  • Hello! I am Harry from Rule of Fifty and we are looking for a 1 player to join our ranks.
    Raid Times: 8pm UTC+1 (Both heroic and Rancor)
    Raid Rules: With the rancor raid we have a "24hr" no attack rule, then we kill the beast at 8:20 PM the next day. There are punishments in place for rule breakers.
    We are currently farming Heroic AAT and have been for a few months now.
    We are looking for a player that will, most importantly, contribute 600 energy a day,is level 85, has about 40+ 7* toons with 20+ G11/G10 characters, top 100 average arena rank amongst other things.
    We are an extremely friendly guild that help each other with discussions and donations. We have been together since the inception of guilds and we have some fiercely loyal members who i am extremely proud to have in my guild. We have mostly players from the UK and Europe but we do welcome players from around the world, as long as the times work with you.
    We use line to communicate, so line is mandatory. It is where we chat, share tips, discuss strategy and send important messages.
    If you would like more information or to join our guild add me on line (Line ID: harrykanda) and i can add you. Or PM me.
    Thanks for reading, i hope you consider us, May the force be with you
  • Seeking motivation? Bad Motivator has been around since before guilds as a group who became dominant on an early December 2015 shard. We were a single guild and just got better ourselves. Until now.
    We've adopted a couple of sister guilds and are going to get them GK shards. If you're interested in those or expert advice, contact me here with your swgoh.gg link.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LqVNGSh-8Wo
  • Hidden Nerf Herders

Just dropped a few inactives, and could use one more person to fill our guild. We are not hard core, but require daily active play. If you have a fully geared wiggs squad ready for phase 4, we could use you!
    With a full guild we can do heroic!
    Find me with my ally code, then apply to our guild:
    289-377-853
  • Vatano
    96 posts Member
    Ashes of Korriban (AoK) are looking for a couple of players for the HAAT level guild. We successfully beat HAAT with no issues, so if you want Kenobi you WILL get him with this guild. A couple of our weaker players are moving to our lower guild so we'll have spots open.

Rules:
    1. 0dmg rule on Rancor until 6pm UK time on day two and then smash with all your teams.
    2. HAAT P1 is Zylo only, everyone else saves teams. P2-P3 are one team each unless some bad RNG's lead to the officers allowing extra teams. P4 is all out to attack.
    3. Get 600 tickets!

Thats it, no silly "Zader is banned" or forty different damage windows etc

My ally code is 884-671-935 or pm me!
  • Heroic AAT 2-3 times per week Heroic Rancor 3-4 times per week
    Hi, we are Prepaired, a UK based Heroic AAT guild with players from all over the world.
    We have 2 openings as a couple of our long term members have left to start up a guild back in Brazil.
    We use Line for communication, it can get incredibly hectic in chat so we have a 'no posting - info only' channel for those who have lives, there is a few of them!
    We run all raids at 7pm start London time. Rancor is a 24hr period for posting 0 damage followed by a free for all with soloists on rotation until they drop this reward adjustment. HAAT we try to avoid running on Fri/Sat and split it over 2 nights, first night we do 1 team each on P1/P2 then the second night we do a free for all on P3 and 1 team in P4.
    We do expect 600/600 though don't kick for a few slips or if someone has given notice, holidays, got drunk and been in a coma for a weekend etc :smile:
    We have plenty of 7* Kenobis in the guild, massive damage clone teams and the like so we don't need players to be heroic ready but we do need them to be ultra active and have a fairly decent roster whilst we have no problem if you've spent a year building nightsisters and tuskens instead of the meta.
    If this sounds a bit of you then hit me up here or on Line
    LINE I.D. - hob_besb
    In game name - Hobnob
    Ally code - 615-913-459
    swgoh.gg hobnob
  • Jakkuzas Are Recruiting!

Do you play Galaxy of Heroes everyday like its your crack? Are you in a guild that is as active as a stoner in a jacuzzi? Then look no further!

Jakkuzas are currently looking for 1 more active player, roster ready, for HAAT. We are a focused, organised (and yet still fun) guild aiming to bolster our roster in order to not only farm Heroic AAT but maintain a guild that has tickets, donations and advice pouring in from everyone.
    Rules and Key Info

600/600 required everyday.

Use of the 'Line' app is mandatory. We will not accept anyone refusing to use it. We dont care if you're holding the master code, are level 90 with Gear 13 and your Darth Nihilus is riding a golden unicorn. Communication is key to what we want to achieve. And guild chat sucks.

0 dmg on H-Rancor for 24hrs. After that FFA. (Rule breakers will sit out next rancor raid - Break that, or break again and the old boot of bye-bye gets put on.)

New members will be trialled for a week. We do not put any restriction on raids or anything else. We just want to make sure you are what we're looking for, naturally)

We are predominantly English speaking, and therefore all raids have a set start time of 8pm GMT

Must have a sense of humour.

Be generous!

If you would like to apply, please add 'Sithmypants' on the Line app.

Special congratulations to you if you read this far.
  • Yuejandan52
    101 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    The Pancake Clan (PC) is looking for three more players to join our Heroic AAT guild.

We complete two Heroic AATs and three Heroic Rancors per week, and are based in the US.

We are looking for active players who are registered with SWGOH.GG and are available to participate in raids regularly.

We use Line to coordinate raids, to share strategies, and to chat generally, so all guild members must have access to the Line app.

If you are interested, please contact me here via PM or through the Line app (Line ID: yudanja2017), and include a link to your SWGOH.GG profile.

For more information about PC, you can check us out on SWGOH.GG: swgoh.gg/g/555/pancake-clan/
  • Boobfett wrote: »
    HAAT guild looking for new members
    UK/EU
    Adult only, as we love the banter!
    We have Discord channel and Facebook page.
    We are completing HAAT in about 3 to 4 hours so looking for strong rostas and to hit your 600 daily tickets.
    Raid times are 9pm GMT, alternate days.
    Generally quite a forward thinking but relaxed guild.
    No probs if real life has to come first as long as its communicated.
    Contact me on Discord, Boobfett#2207 or dm me on here.
    Look forward to shooting stuff and bantering with ya!!
    We are now FULL!!
    Thanks for reading
  • The Empire is a rapidly growing group of ambitious SWGOH gamers eager to bring peace and stability to the galaxy. The Empire is (currently) composed of two guilds, Kashyyyk and Mandalore, and we are excited to have this be a home to teamwork-oriented players of varying skill levels. Kashyyyk has had all end-game content on farm for months, is currently at the top of a leaderboard near you, and Mandalore is expected to be completing HAAT raids within a few days. Great place for growth opportunities!

====
    Key Questions:
    ====
    What is the most important thing to know about being in The Empire?
    We believe that communication is important from both the guild leadership and the guild members. We've set up a Charter for all prospective members with additional guild information, which is available to view here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JHfGqHbjbdgv5FYfsJ9-qce2BzngafHXB4TsLBHhq40/edit?ts=58bf1da9.

When do we raid? Evening US time. HAAT is at 9:15pm EST / 6:15 pm PST and pit raids are usually 7:15 pm EST / 4:15 pm PST.

Our goal with the charter is to help set expectations and reduce confusion/uncertainty. Thus, we have information on the Imperial Community at large, raid times, daily ticket expectations, and more within our charter. We created a concise and user-friendly document as our mission, and as always, is to help others grow in a fun and welcoming environment. Also, we really like blowing up tanks and decapitating rancors. So check out the charter and let us know if you have questions or would like more information.

Now what are the Empire’s requirements you ask? Pretty simple;
    1. Have a minimum of 18+ gear 10/11 toons
    2. Get your 600 daily raid tix so your guild can max raiding opportunities
    3. Be on Discord
    4. Be a positive influence in the community (and donate ~2 pieces of gear/day)
    5. Have fun
    Feel free to contact The Empire leaders through any of the below means:

Visit us on Discord HERE and let us know you're interested!

Ava - swgoh.gg; ally code: 493-184-528, discord: Ava Kashyyyk [GL]#0319
    Nihilus - swgoh.gg; ally code: 813-945-673; discord: DarthNihilus Empire {Lead}#9608
  • LilC24
    27 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Spot filled.
    Post edited by LilC24 on
    IGN: L1lC24 https://swgoh.gg/u/lilc24/
    LINE: L1lC24
    Guild: 502nd Legion https://swgoh.gg/g/33/502nd-legion/
  • LCN Family is looking for HAAT ready players to fill our HAAT guilds. We are a family dedicated to building our guilds to HAAT and use our internal resources to help each family guild grow and complete HAAT. If you are interested in being a part of a larger family, find me on Line. No other family operates like we do.

Line-mrliveordie
    Discord-LiveorDieOG#7223
  • zzhbkk
    43 posts Member
    Most of our players just 7*d GK this week. Looking for a new challenge. Forming a sister guild that can run HAAT too. Other guild is already set up. Need 10 or so active players. Activity is more important than level. We're a really fun group. Hit me up. Line ID: zzhbkk
  • Dewit
    31 posts Member
    Come get your GK and HS shards
    CST Force Awakening
    CST timezone
    43/50

Looking for active players that are HAAT ready!
    Must have 7* teams preferably 1-4 g10 could use a Zinn team for p2!
    RL gets busy cant do your 600 everyday that is fine do what you can when you can we usually pull 15-20k tickets daily!
    We are a long term guild been around since guilds started come grow with us!
    7 days away gets kicked unless leadership is notified!
    Heroic Rancor we open raid 12-24hrs before we kill to let everyone get thier 0 dmg to geton the list for everyone!

Line or discord = officer
    Line ID dewit420
    Discord ID Dewit#9569
    In game add me 287-454-842
  • Hidden Nerf Herders
    Just dropped a few inactives, and we could use one more person to fill our guild. We are not hard core, but require daily active play. If you have a fully geared wiggs squad ready for phase 4, we could use you!
    With a full guild we can do heroic!
    We do 2 tank raids per week, 3 rancor raids per week.
    Find me with my ally code, then apply to our guild:
    289-377-853
  • Moonraker
    155 posts Member
    looking for a new guildie who wants to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) We complete Heroic Rancor & HAAT. You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, a daily contributor, and (preferably) have teams for heroic tank. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world who randomly post pics of their legs. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you are level 85 and fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

To join our team:

Currently 1 spot open
    3:00 est raid times
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    We are "New Zealands finest" have room for 2 members Gmt+12. Newly formed HAAT guild.
    Most from Australia/New Zealand but accepting All countries/players level 85 who contribute
    we currently do tier7 rancor 8.00 pm nz time and HAAT
    49 active members
    24 hour period for people to get on the board (1 character), no cooldown on tank.
    AAT: Heroic Rancor: Heroic
    If interested add obi one:543 463 264
    or message me on LINE:obi111one
    LINE group available with same guild name
    Must do 600 per day be active and polite
  • The Final Order (TFO) is looking for 1 more good member to fill the ranks.

https://swgoh.gg/g/70/thefinalorder/

We have been in the top 100 guilds and will try to push up to the top in Guild rank. We are easily clearing heroic Tank raid at this point.

We open the raids at guild reset time for no damage periods and it opens for free-for-all the next morning at 12p EST for both Tank Takedown and Rancor.

We require line chat, and 550/day minimum. We would like up and coming members or those that have good rosters that will put in the 600 (preferably)/day. Contact Dath_raki on line chat or PM me if interested.
  • Chameau
    236 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Hi everyone !
    we are looking for one player .

We are an héroïque friendly and active guild .

The only requirement that we have is you have to contribute 600 daily (daily activity) and you must have 1 full 7 star teams that's it. We do not want guild jumpers we are playing t7 rancor and 2/3 weekly.
    We also use the app Line to chat. you can add me or any other officer.
    You want to have fun , to progress fast , our friendly guild is for you .
    We have players all over the world but mostly in USA , France , England .
    We can speak English French and more .
    You want a guild that garanty rewards and fun . Just join us .
    3 t7 rancor /week
    2/3 haat Raids /week .

We have bonus raids often
    The guild name is happyness .
    Send me your ally code .
    Line : Enigmaticien
    Ally:852-169-645

contacts:
    LINE ID's to look up
    For English. Lordshethad/Westspeed
    For French. Enigmaticien
    Russian. Lossberg

We all speak English
    Post edited by Chameau on
  • Jakkuzas Are Recruiting!

Do you play Galaxy of Heroes everyday like its your crack? Are you in a guild that is as active as a stoner in a jacuzzi? Then look no further!

Jakkuzas are currently looking for 1 more active player, roster ready for HAAT. We are a focused, organised (and yet still fun) guild aiming to fill a single vacancy in order to not only farm Heroic AAT at peak tocket levels, but also maintain a guild that has tickets, donations and advice pouring in from everyone.

We dont require any additional dps, (HAAT has been on farm for months), just someone who loves the game and plays every day.
    Rules and Key Info

600/600 required everyday.

Use of the 'Line' app is mandatory. We will not accept anyone refusing to use it. We dont care if you're holding the master code, are level 90 with Gear 13 and your Darth Nihilus is riding a golden unicorn. Communication is key to what we want to achieve. And guild chat sucks.

0 dmg on H-Rancor for 24hrs. After that FFA. (Rule breakers will sit out next rancor raid - Break that, or break again and the old boot of bye-bye gets put on.)

New members will be trialled for a week. We do not put any restriction on raids or anything else. We just want to make sure you are what we're looking for, naturally)

We are predominantly English speaking, and therefore all raids have a set start time of 8pm GMT

Must have a sense of humour.

Be generous!

If you would like to apply, please add 'Sithmypants' on the Line app.
  • Hello everyone!

After a major Spring Cleaning, we have opened up active recruitment for Guild a New Hope.

We have a 0 damage for 24 hours policy on the Heroic Pit raid, and HAAT currently goes down in less than a day.

We have a strong core and are looking for 1 new member that to join our ranks. We use discord, which is mandatory.

If you are 85, active (500+ tickets daily) and are HAAT ready, this may be the guild for you. We have a very active and friendly community. We are currently looking for who can do 2%+ per phase, particularly 2, 3 and 4 as we currently put Zylos into P1.

If you are interested, send me a private message on here or on Discord (Anthony#0843). Please have your swgoh.gg profile ready.

Thanks!
    Anthony
  • Hey guys I am WoklingWizard and I represent the guild TR8RZ. We have some open spots and are looking for players as we are about to begin heroic raids. Ally request me 286-625-767 and I will invite you.
  • ShootFirstHan
    66 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Nerf
    Post edited by ShootFirstHan on
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member

We have 2 spots open in our HaaT guild welcoming anybody that meets these requirements. We don't care if you spend or don't we have a wide variety of players that spend thousands while others spend nothing, you won't be judged here.

- 600 Daily
    - Discord
    - HaaT ready team that can do 2% on any phase (Not Zylo)
    - North American Time Zone

Guild refresh is at 7:30 Pm EST
    Contact me Theophany#5240 for more info
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 20 guild! (Completed HAAT!)

We have completed over 50 HAATs at this time, almost everyone has Kenobi 7*.

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/
    but we can use one more one more heavy-hitter

Currently ranked 7th out of all guilds on collection score! - https://swgoh.gg/g/collection-score/
    Top 10 guild in Arena!

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, min of 50 7* chars, daily players, top 25 in Arena, with HAAT raid ready teams. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days. No special chat app required. Members from all over US (Alaska/Hawaii,) Canada, UK, Germany, Brazil, Slovakia, Netherlands, Singapore and more. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements. We get our 30,000 guild coins each and every day. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game on chat, mods, Arena, raid strategy, cutting edge meta, etc... Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 9,300 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-nhef-is-currently-accepting-members-for-top-20-guild-completed-aat-t7/p1

Thanks,
    Guild leader: musashi
    Ally Code: 935-752-382
  • looking for a new guildie who wants to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) We complete Heroic Rancor & HAAT. You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, a daily contributor, and (preferably) have teams for heroic tank. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world who randomly post pics of their legs. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you are level 85 and fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

To join our team:

Currently 1 spot open
    3:00 est raid times
  • aalbin81
    19 posts Member
    Eastern time zone guild. We're laid back, but also serious about wanting to earn GK shards. We have one spot open for a HAAT ready player.

We're not a HAAT guild yet. Our last attempt we got halfway through P4 before hitting a wall. We've since added a big hitter and a few additional members. We're looking to fill the last available spot before our next HAAT attempt on June 1st. We're pretty confident about our chances but we'll take any extra help we can get.

We do enforce 24 hour / zero damage on Rancor. Other than that, we just want people that will participate in the HAAT raid.

If interested, message me on Discord @ Albin#6167 or add me as an ally 347-888-345
  • TheR00
    13 posts Member
    Looking for a guild? Come join the Darthside! Visit www.darthforces.com and start earning GK shards
  • Guild "Dont BBL8" Looking for One More Active Daily Player

1487535891512.jpg

We Play As A Team We Win As A Team.
    Must Have Atleast 10 Gear 11 Characters.

Looking For Very Active Heroic Tank Raid And Ship Focused Individuals​.

Must Contribute At Top Levels and Earn 600 Guild Tickets Daily,Set A Good Example And Offer Advice.

We are a English Speaking Guild with a PST Event Reset.

Heroic Tank And Rancor Raids Start At 7:00PM PST

Guild LineChat Required.
    Registered SWGOH.GG
    And A Great Group Of Friendly/Helpful People.

To Apply

PM Me Here

Or Line Chat Sirwescot
  • Berator
    28 posts Member
    Hello,

I'm from a HAAT guild und we want to fill our last spot with a strong player ready for whatever new game mode there is coming.

What do we offer?

We do HAAT regularly, several times a week. Rancor for sure as well. HAAT and Rancor both have 1 day zero damage. After that no restrictions and everyone can attack as he/she likes.
    Our communication method is discord and we expect new members to be there. We use discord for announcements and sharing new information and tactics. We offer to do rooster reviews to give players hints what they could improve. We check very active the official board and youtube for new stuff everyone should know.

Our raid times are at 1 and 9 EST. This switches from raid to raid to offer all players a good time for a raid. Rancor is finished in 15 minutes. HAAT we do need several hours. At least 10 at the moment so everyone should be able to attack. Besides that the zero damage phase ensures a minimum reward and shards.

What do we need from you?

If you want to join we will take a look at your rooster beforehand. This means we expect you having a SWGOH profile.We do not have real minimum requirement for you to join. But you should have a competitive rooster. Doing 600/600 each day alone will not be sufficient to join us. We want to climb the ladder in this game ongoing.
    We are looking for someone that loves this game as we do. We see us a bit as a family. For a long time noone leaving and no drama. Just one leaving the game completely. You should be helpful to others which means mostly -> if you know a good tactics..squad..whatever..be communicative :)

If you are interested in joining please send me a PM here. I will check them as good as I can.