Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    50/50, thank you!
    Room for one active player! Not casual, daily 600 required. Top 100 arena position and a top 10 ambition or we help you get there, of course!
    We are PVP ELITE, a top 50 guild, and we do Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank as much as our daily 30k tickets allow. To join us, send a LINE message to Fernando, LINE id 12353111637
    For more information about us (rules, raid times, background), please click the picture!

star_wars_icy_visions_recruiting.png
    Post edited by ShatterlingPurslane on
  • JarJar_stinks
    15 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Room for two active players ONLY!

Greek Order search for 2 Greek persons to join our guild because we write in Greek language in discord server and game chat

https://swgoh.gg/g/3140/greek-order/

Screenshot_2017-07-21-22-45-11.png

We open 2 hAAT and 3h Rancor a week
    Join us to complete the 30K tickets

Screenshot_2017-07-21-19-21-21.png

Discord to send me a message Jakku#8143
    Post edited by JarJar_stinks on
  • Join Team Steroid!

EU based.

We're a social and mature guild and, completing hAAT for already 8 months!

Read more and contact with Iwan#1441 or Amendera#3732 in Discord or PM me if you have the profile we're looking for.

What we offer

Guild reset time: 19.30h [Central EU: Paris, Berlin]

Raids are launched always we have coins enough:
    • Heroic Rancor: launched at 10.00h [Paris, Berlin] and opened to do 0 damage during 12 hours. Post damage at 22.00h [Paris, Berlin]. Rules: 1 battle / player. To avoid the issue of the rankings decided by Player ID, we don't clear the raid, challenge is to get as close as possible and manage to escape or die before clear it.
    • Heroic AAT: launched at 10.00h [Paris, Berlin] and opened to do 0 damage until guild reset at 19.30h when everyone can post damage. No more rules.

Daily guild activities: no min or max (no rules).
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What are we looking for

Daily 600 is a must [you can let us know in case you're not sure cause of RL issues, holidays or whatever]

Commitment: we won't turn the game the center of your life, but we're looking for people that improve and grow reasonably with the guild.

Top 10 in Arena Rank: cause high arena rank demonstrates constancy.

Discord (we don't use in-game chat) and https://swgoh.gg/ account (public profile).

Contact Iwan#1441 or Amendera#3732 in Discord, or PM me.
    May the force be with you!
  • Hi guys, I am looking for a guild doing HAAT. I had played this game since Dec 2015 but dropped out for 1 year and I just came back to this game in last 2 months. I am very friendly and can contribute 600 daily raid ticket no problem. I usually 2 times refresh cantina and 3 times refresh energy everyday. You can have a look at my account here https://swgoh.gg/u/nadalramos/collection/. I am not really a FTP player since I can invest on some good packages if I see one.

I can use Line, Discord or whatever you want to communicate and I usually online for 15 hours a day.

Drop me a pm if you accept me to join your guild. Thanks
  • We raid HPIT at 6.30pm UK time and HAAT at 7.30pm UK time. Both raids have a 24hr zero score rule.

That's it for raid rules because we think simple is best.

Come join us by applying on LINE chat app to either of these IDs... dirkbrightblade or kramsharp

Those not quite HAAT ready may be offered a place in our second guild that is moving towards HAAT
  • The Empire is a growing collection of some of the most active, sociable, knowledgeable SWGOH gamers that together run three raiding teams under The Empire umbrella. Kashyyyk was a member of the Republic since its inception. However, as time passed and Kashyyyk's period in the Republic began to fade, it was time for a new power to rise to bring peace and stability to the galaxy and so, from the ashes of the Republic, the Empire was born. We are all about family, unity and working together to overcome any obstacle/new content the game can throw at us.

Almost all members are level 85 and we're a mix of whales, dolphins, minnows, and FTP. Our members are primarily based in the US, and Ava and Nihilus, the Empire leaders, are in the eastern time zone.

Kashyyyk, Mandalore, and Scarif raid times are consistently at 9:15pm, US eastern time.Hoth, our newest addition to the family is raiding at 4pm US Eastern.

====
    Key Questions:
    ====

What is the most important thing to know about being in The Empire?

We believe that communication is important from both the guild leadership and the guild members. We've set up a Charter for all prospective members with additional guild information, which is available to view here: >>> Empire Charter<<<. Our goal with the charter is to help set expectations and reduce confusion/uncertainty. Thus, we have information on the Imperial Community at large, raid times, daily ticket expectations, and more within our charter. We created a concise and user-friendly document as our mission, and as always, is to help others grow in a fun and welcoming environment. Also, we really like blowing up tanks and decapitating rancors. So check out the charter and let us know if you have questions or would like more information.
    Now what are the Empire’s requirements you ask? Pretty simple;

* Have a minimum of 20+ gear 10/11 toons (5G10+ for Hoth)
    * Get your 600 daily raid tix so your guild can max raiding opportunities
    * Be on Discord
    * Be a positive influence in the community (and donate ~2 pieces of gear/day)
    * Have fun

Feel free to contact our Imperial leaders through any of the below means:

Visit us on Discord >>>HERE<<< and let us know!

Ava - swgoh.gg; ally code: 493-184-528, discord: Ava Empire {Lead}#0319

Nihilus - swgoh.gg; ally code: 813-945-673; discord: DarthNihilus Empire {Lead}#9608

Lead Recruiter:
    Orestes - swgoh.gg; ally code: 625-891-196; discord: Orestes#8073
  • Fireworld has 3 open spots!

Both raids heroic. Start times at 2pm est and 4pm est. Guild reset at 1:30pm est. As always haat readiness and daily tickets are important. Discord & swgoh.gg mandatory. Feel free to contact me.

Discord: Abandon#2533
  • evergoo
    175 posts Member
    Hello Galaxy of Heroes,

My name is evergoo, one of the founders of TIE Alliance. We are a friendly and active community looking to help more players acquire General Kenobi, plan for metas, and enjoy the game.

We have a community of 5 guilds: 3 HAATs, 1 Heroic Rancor, and 1 Casual. We promote players from within our alliance system, gear donation requests are filled almost daily, and we have very low player attrition. Our community is also very diverse: f2p to Krakken, parents and spouses, families and friends, and casual everyday to Arena #1 everyday.

We are currently looking for active and communicative players who are ready for HAAT or Heroic Rancor.

We have over 240 members from all parts of the world! Most of us are veteran level 85 players, many have given over 1000 gear donations, and we know how to maximize efficiency for our guild (active chat rooms, Discord server, spreadsheets, strategy discussions, and teamwork). Despite our activeness, we also have lives outside the game (lots of dads/husbands, moms/wives, professionals, etc.) and respect each other's outside commitments. Any TIE Alliance member can attest that we are a supportive, friendly, and successful community. You honestly won't regret joining us. :)

My Ally Code is 571-945-848. I am an Arena and Fleet rank top 2 daily, and love to help out members! Please send me a message via PM, Line (ID: evergoo), or Discord (evergoo#8548) if you are interested. Thank you for listening, and we look forward to your response. Take care! :)
  • Rebel Force is a family of 12 guilds, ALL running Heroic AAT. We recruit ambitious players of all levels. Discord and 600/day are the only requirements to join.

Guild Time Zone Rancor Time HAAT Time
    Rebel Force Endor Pacific (US) 9:10 pm 5:10 pm
    Rebel Force Mustafar Mountain (US) 8:10 pm 6:10 pm
    Rebel Force Jedha Eastern (US) 10:10 pm 5:10 pm
    Rebel Force Sullust Eastern (US) 10:10 pm 5:10 pm
    Rebel Force Yavin Eastern (US) 9:10 pm 5:10 pm
    Rebel Force Dagobah British Summer 8:10 pm 8:10 pm
    Rebel Force Bespin Pacific (US) 4:10 pm 3:10 pm
    Rebel Force Mustafar Mountain (US) 8:10 pm 6:10 pm
    Rebel Force Mandalore Central (US) 7:10 pm 7:10 pm
    Rebel Force Ossus Eastern (US) 9:10 pm 9:10 pm
    Rebel Force Dathomir Pacific (US) 6:10 pm 2:10 pm
    Rebel Force Lothal British Summer 8:10 pm 8:10 pm

If this is the opportunity you've been waiting for, check us out here and let us know that you're interested! All levels are welcome.

Discord Recruitment Server: https://discord.gg/W6z6X5A
  • Audigy is recruiting. We are looking for serious players who enjoying the game. We are a international guild and raid with different times.
    • 600 coins daily
    • 24h 0 damage phase
    • 3 Heroic Rancor / week
    • 2 AAT Heroric AAT / week
    • Discord for communication

We are preparing for territory battles and if you want to be part of this, add sinnerman#4586 on Discord .
    We are looking for players with well developed rosters as well as new & competitive players.
  • aclbosox
    132 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    *** Top 3 guild in the game (pic below) ***

Hi SWGOH Community,

I am an officer of the American Empire looking to line players up to dominate the territory battles leaderboards on day 1. This means we have a high bar for joining, so as we remove some folks that have had issues with guild rules we're raising the bar on who we let into the guild. As you can see from our guild page on swgoh.gg we are loaded with top players from the community, and knowing that the upcoming game mode will require deep rosters I ask that you have at least 25 G11 characters. If interested please reach out via my LINE info below.

We have a really great group of players who know this game inside and out and can really help you rise up the ranks in every facet of the game - raids, ships, arena, you name it. Our goal in the guild is not only for every one of our members to maximize their rewards in the game.

600 energy every day is obviously a must and it is something we monitor, but because of it we do the maximum number of raids you can do each month. Guild reset is 6:30pm EST and raids occur in a staggered format shortly after reset during the week. Some of our raids finish at 12pm EST on weekends. I will fill you in on more details if you are interested.

Thanks!
    -TB12

LINE ID: aloomis16 | Discord: TB12#8982

top3.jpg
    ΔCŁBØSØX | Discord: aclbosox#8982
  • Froov
    92 posts Member
    The Ghost Squadron is recruiting in preparation for the territory battles!

We are a fun loving haat farming guild with 2 spots open.

Raid schedule:
    We run haat at least twice a week. Haat starts 11am AZ / 6pm UTC single teams in each phase until p4 is open which we leave alone until FFA is called 24 hours after start time.
    Pit we run noon AZ / 7pm UTC. Pit is 24 hour zero tap.

Expectations:
    Do your 600 tickets daily. Participate in all raids. Be active. Don't be a ****.

Line chat is required.

We are English speaking with most of our people in US or U.K. and a few people from other regions. We are part of a multi guild community all of which are haat capable.

If you are able to do 2% damage to each phase in haat and think this guild may be for you, please contact me in Line. ID is froovy69

• We are the Galactic Caretakers. We are attacking the Rancor at Heroic and doing the HAAT Heroic tank as well. We are looking for active players who have at least 40, 7* toons gr lvl 9 or higher.

Guild Name: Galactic Caretakers
    Time zone: guild reset occurs at 17:30gmt
    We start rancor 2.5 hours after reset and haat 3.5 hours after reset
    Chatapp: Discord https://discord.gg/xc3z4Uy
    Pit lvl: Heroic
    Tank lvl: Heroic
    Raid Rules: Send one toon in to do 0 damage first 24 hours. After 24 hours 1 attack only
    Guild Rules: Use the in game chat and the discord, complete 600 guild currency, donate gear, help each other, have fun

Let me define active for you as that word can have lots of meaning. What I mean is you get on and complete your personal daily activities (not to be confused with guild activities) during the day/night. You enjoy playing and getting better and are attempting to reach the Heroic Tank and earn General Kenobi shards. You donate to your fellow guild members. You participate in the raids regularly.

We are not a guild that is going to kick you out because you didn't complete your guild activity contribution, or you are gone for exams for a week or on vacation. This is a game not a job. We want to have FUN. Progress in the game and get better and help one another. We are the Galactic Caretakers and we are looking for a few more strong players.

My name is FarFromNormalC and I'm the guild leader.
    My ally code is 489-942-912
  • [49/50] NOOOOOOOOO with an open spot:

- https://swgoh.gg/g/1507/noooooooooo/

For further informations, click below or pm me!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/71060/49-50-noooooooooo-is-searching-again#latest

May the force be with you, always!
    Rancor: Starts at 18.00 GMT+0
    A 24 hour 0 damage period, followed by one attack per person , so that the raid lasts around 20 minutes.
    We have a top 10 rotation system , you can not be 2 raids in a row in the top10 range.
    HAAT : A 24 hour damage period so that everyone is able to enlist.
    We require 4 things :1. 600/600 each day
    2. A LINE id
    3. A swgoh account
    4. A collection score over 32.

Contact me on LINE at 54300539x
  • zzhbkk
    43 posts Member
    Need 1 to replace a clown who couldn't count to 600. Heroic Rancor rotates between 12p and 9pm. HAAT at 8pm. All times US Eastern. All raids have 24 hour zero damage. Get 600 and don't be a ****. Fun group. Chat is on Discord. Discord ID: zzhbkk#9591 or Line ID: zzhbkk
  • Broseidon
    9 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Order of the Sith looking for 3 players. Here is our guild: https://swgoh.gg/g/920/order-of-the-slth/

All raids have a 24h registration period.

Rancor opens for damage at 7:45 PM EST for non-solo, 8 PM EST for solo damage on weekdays.
    Rancor opens for damage at 12:15 PM EST for non-solo, 12:30 PM EST for solo damage on weekends.
    HAAT opens for damage at 8:00 PM EST on weekdays.
    HAAT opens for damage at 1:00 PM EST on weekends.

Rules:

1. Get 600 before 8:30 PM EST
    2. Use Line
    3. Obey the time rules for raid damage and respect your guildmates.

My LINE ID is Brocketeer. Contact me if interested.
    Post edited by Broseidon on
  • New Day Dawning (https://swgoh.gg/g/5846/new-day-dawning/) is an organised HAAT guild run by experienced players and has two open spaces...

We're an international guild with no whales (as you can see from sorting by number of G11 toons) but very experienced members (see guild currency produced). Our guild is based on teamwork instead of relying on one or two whales to carry others. We do heroic pit and HAAT as often as possible and average around 27k raid tickets per day.

PM me with any questions...
  • * TheRebelion *
    HAAT guild
    1 open spot

We are looking for players who are team minded and want to grow with us . Key is to have fun and stay active . We use line chat to communicate and share new game info , it's a huge help and we'd like all members to join . We are looking for players level 80-85 with at least 1 squad that is HAAT ready preferably for P2 , P3 or P4 . But most importantly we ask each player to be active daily and do your 600 daily raid tickets also communicate either on our line chat or game chat and follow raid rules . We do T7 pit raids every other day at guild rest 8:30 pm est with a 18hr 0 damage rule . HAAT Raid are at least twice a week at guild reset 8:30 pm est with a 15.5 hr 0 damage rule , we use 1 squad on P1,P2 and p4 and 2 squads on P3 , if your interested contact me.
    PM me or get me on line chat .. line id
    tommyd2234
    Ally code
    635-287-796
    .https://swgoh.gg/u/tommyd2234/
  • 1so1wq.jpg
    ★ LOOKING FOR ACTIVE, ENGAGED PLAYERS WITH 25+ GEAR 10+ TOONS AND A STRONG RANK IN ARENA AND SHIPS ★

THΞ WOLFP∆CK is a competitive, heroic-level guild whose members are active and collaborative. We take ourselves lightly, and enjoy being in a community with each other as well as our our larger ALLI∆NCE guild network on our Discord server.

We are proactively getting ready for Hoth and being careful to only bring on players that have solid rosters and an interest in tackling new content. If that sounds like you...please drop us a line. We recently moved out three less active players and have space for three.

New players should have 25+ g 10 and 11 toons, strong arena ranking (top 50 preferred though we will get you there and higher, if you are keen) and be active and interested in the game.

★ Rules and Raids ★
    We require 600 tickets from our members....30k every day!
    All heroic raids. Raids are full zerg with time to post zero. No damage limits.
    Raid times are good for UK and EST, but we have lots of members in CST / MST / PST.
    We raid between five to seven times a week.

★ Contact ★
    Click here for our Recruiting Chat on Line: http://line.me/R/ti/g/k0_Ez5iOXW OR Discord: https://discord.gg/NY5Rvmy
    Line app pm: TMoneyGee
    Discord pm: TMoneyGee #2658
  • WangSolo
    10 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Deleted.
    Post edited by WangSolo on
  • Hey guys I am WoklingWizard and I represent the guild TR8RZ who are recruiting heroic raiders! If interested all request me 286-625-767. Must be active in raids!
  • InyakSolomon
    4 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Recruiting HAAT ready players for Norwegian Vikings

We need 5 more players who will do their share or more in the HAAT raid.

Guild: Norwegian Vikings
    Time zone: Central European Summer Time
    Most players are Norwegian but other nationalities are welcome and we use English for important messages.
    Chat: To follow guild chat is mandatory and we also use Discord.
    Guild rules: The pit raid rules is 24 hour registration with 0 damage then free for all. Players need to tell in advance if they are not be able to attend the next HAAT raid.

Our last HAAT: 35 players. Zeta Kylo Ren finished phase 1. Phase 2 one digit % left, so a couple more good players and we are fine next time and will then farm HAAT as often as possible.

You:
    Tickets 600/day
    Have several G11 and G10 7* chars.
    Are able to do at least 500k damage in HAAT phase 2.

PM with your info if you want to join us.
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    Doombringer is currently doing HAAT and Heroic Rancor usually at 2pm EDT / 8 pm CEST.
    HAAT 24h 0 Damage Registration.

We are recruiting 2 strong new members (lvl85)with impeccable contribution and ideally teams ready or close for HAAT. We will accept players slightly weaker if they show commitment and dedication.

Respect, always improving, helping one another and fun are our core values. At Doombringer every single member matters, we will provide everyone the tools to grow and get a better understanding of the game. If you share those values and wanna unlock the mighty General Kenobi send me a message.
    You can contact me on line :0ozetanao0.Discord : Zetana#8176. Ally code 414 968 133.
    We use our discord server to share news, videos, guides and of course chat.

May the force be with you.
  • hirano
    125 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    gundam wing has 2 open spots! we clear heroic rancor 3 times a week (24 hour registration) alternating times (9am EDT, 9pm EDT, 4pm EDT) and clear 2-3 heroic aats a week, rotating at 10am EDT and 10pm EDT. guild reset time is 6:30am EDT. shoot me a message on discord (@hirano#5113) if youre interested!

our swgoh: https://swgoh.gg/g/10149/gundam-wing/
    Post edited by hirano on
  • Glenn_C
    13 posts Member
    Scruffy Lookin' Nerfherders

Hello! We the Scruffy Lookin' Nerfherders are looking for 5 active players to contribute to our HAAT Raids. We are a laid back guild that doesn't have very strict requirements other than a viable HAAT ready team and that you communicate with us via discord. Some info on our guild.

We do not require 600 tickets daily as real life is still more important than a game. (But is still encouraged)

Discord App Required (Add me GlennC#1618)

We complete 2-3 Heroic Rancor Weekly with a 24 hour no damage period and then a free for all that lasts around 30-45 minutes. Rancor raids alternate between 1PM and 6PM central time starts.

HAAT stalled in phase 4 last time so anyone who wants to help push us over that edge is greatly appreciated. Will run HAAT this week and are expecting to be extremely close to farm in a week or two.

We emphasize having fun and enjoying our time with the game and the progress we make as a team. If you want a laid back community that is encouraging and genuinely enjoys playing together then join us now!

Guild swgoh: https://swgoh.gg/g/13554/scruffy-lookin-nerfherders/
    Ally Code: 498-694-933

• ShootFirstHan
    66 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    We had a couple players leave due to real world issues so I'm back here again with open spots.

We are looking for players who are working on their hAAT teams and want to run them to earn GK shards now. You don't have to be hAAT ready but should be working on your hAAT teams. We are not looking for people who just want to zero the raid.

The guild with openings generally starts hAAT around 8:30pm EDT. If you have a really strong roster I could possibly place you in one of the mains but generally we prefer to bring players from development guilds to the mains.

The development guilds are teaching guilds and we will help you in any way we can. We even have a padawan program and can pair you with an experienced player to help you improve.
    Want General Kenobi and Han shards but not strong enough to join a heroic guild? Then these are the guilds for you.

Galactic Navy and BinksSchoolForTheGifted are sister guilds. Both guilds easily complete hAAT.

https://swgoh.gg/g/16905/binksschoolforthegifted/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/366/galactic-navy/

Together we formed two new padawan development guilds called Bad GN and Binks Navy Smuggles Wookies. We have a couple spots available in these guilds

The new guilds share a common discord channel so everyone can communicate and we can help you to improve your teams.

The difference between our developmental guilds and typical hAAT guild feeders is we will move some powerful players into the new guild which will allows the new guilds to complete hAAT.

We are looking for community oriented active gamers. You don't have to have an amazing roster or be hAAT ready. Completing hAAt is not an issue for us. We want to find someone who fits in with our group and hopefully plays this game with us for a long time. We are looking for people who want to run as many heroic raids as possible and help our guild grow even stronger. You can be a whale, dolphin or F2P. The important this is you are active, community oriented, a team first player, are working on your hAAT teams and want to get better.

We'll help you with suggestions, resources and allow you to ally with members who have gear 11 level 85 fully maxed characters. You can ally with our members and use our characters to help you complete hard light, dark and neutral battles.

Here are the basics:

** Discord ** is mandatory. That is where we do the vast majority of our communicating. You'll also find Raid times, rules and helpful guides-- We've got a channel for just about anything. Most important is to check the Announcement channel and our raid channels during heroic raids.

** Activity ** The bulk of our guild logs in multiple times a day and they max their energy. We require 600 raid tickets daily. The more raids, the more we progress. We do understand if you're vacationing, having personal issues, etc. Just give us a heads up! If you've ever been in a guild that does not track activity, you know how frustrating that can be. We're on top of it.

** Culture ** We're promoting a tight knit community or family type atmosphere. We love to have fun and joke around. We're always open to feedback, questions or concerns and will do what's best for the guild as a whole. We are really proud of our guilds and feel like its a second family.

You can contact me via PM on this board, on discord HanShotFirst #6596 or line HanShotFirst.

Post edited by ShootFirstHan on
  • (mostly) FILIPINO GUILD gearing up for HAAT :smile:

We're a solid 30-member team of (mostly) Pinoy players, with around 27 members at max level. We do Heroic Rancor every 3 days or so because everyone's active, and we're preparing to do HAAT. So far we finish normal AAT in about 4 hours after the 0-damage period of one day.

If you're looking for an active guild that shares a lot of gear, tips, strategies, etc., look no further, kabayan. :smile:

Coordination via Discord and 600 energy daily is a must. :wink:

If you're interested, message me here or on Discord (antihero#6611). Kita-kits! :smiley:
  • The Empire is a growing collection of some of the most active, sociable, knowledgeable SWGOH gamers that together run three raiding teams under The Empire umbrella. Kashyyyk was a member of the Republic since its inception. However, as time passed and Kashyyyk's period in the Republic began to fade, it was time for a new power to rise to bring peace and stability to the galaxy and so, from the ashes of the Republic, the Empire was born. We are all about family, unity and working together to overcome any obstacle/new content the game can throw at us.

Almost all members are level 85 and we're a mix of whales, dolphins, minnows, and FTP. Our members are primarily based in the US, and Ava and Nihilus, the Empire leaders, are in the eastern time zone.

Kashyyyk, Mandalore, and Scarif raid times are consistently at 9:15pm, US eastern time.Hoth, our newest addition to the family is raiding at 4pm US Eastern.

====
    Key Questions:
    ====

What is the most important thing to know about being in The Empire?

We believe that communication is important from both the guild leadership and the guild members. We've set up a Charter for all prospective members with additional guild information, which is available to view here: >>> Empire Charter<<<. Our goal with the charter is to help set expectations and reduce confusion/uncertainty. Thus, we have information on the Imperial Community at large, raid times, daily ticket expectations, and more within our charter. We created a concise and user-friendly document as our mission, and as always, is to help others grow in a fun and welcoming environment. Also, we really like blowing up tanks and decapitating rancors. So check out the charter and let us know if you have questions or would like more information.
    Now what are the Empire’s requirements you ask? Pretty simple;

* Have a minimum of 20+ gear 10/11 toons (5G10+ for Hoth)
    * Get your 600 daily raid tix so your guild can max raiding opportunities
    * Be on Discord
    * Be a positive influence in the community (and donate ~2 pieces of gear/day)
    * Have fun

Feel free to contact our Imperial leaders through any of the below means:

Visit us on Discord >>>HERE<<< and let us know!

Ava - swgoh.gg; ally code: 493-184-528, discord: Ava Empire {Lead}#0319

Nihilus - swgoh.gg; ally code: 813-945-673; discord: DarthNihilus Empire {Lead}#9608

Lead Recruiter:
    Orestes - swgoh.gg; ally code: 625-891-196; discord: Orestes#8073