Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Its xJhundox again
    Leader of xJediMindTricksx
    PLEASE HELP US FINISH T7 RANCOR RAID (and find new guild home)
    15 Hours left at this current time, raid EXPIRES 8:00 CST 12/24/16
    will give officer for the people who put in the work.
    Line ID: xjhundox (add me and give me a little bit to respond)
    If you dont have Line, hit me up on my ally code
    Ally code: 921-524-637
    I will respond as quick as possible
    Im here because we are currently in a T7 RAID and it is our first T7 attempt. We have come up short by maybe 20% in Phase 4. We have currently 3 spots open and we need MAX 85's to come in. We would like help but by all means we want you to stay. Please, it is christmas and you should be in the spirit of helping people. Help an up and coming guild! This is our first T7 and our best player is on vacation and can't help us because he is out of country. Please help us. Once he is back from vacation T7 will be our new home. Guild info as follows
    T7 Heroic Raids and Normal Tank Raid (Finish T6 and below less than a day, normal tank raid in less than week)
    We are a great guild. Highly active. Always talking strategies and helping each other reach our full potential. We use line chat app. Great way to communicate and tons of info gets spread. Well informed Guild we knew the Palpatine event was coming a week before it was announced. Gave everyone a little bit more time to work on Rebels. Almost positive everyone in guild today activated Palpatine, just an example of how informed we are.
    We donate tons! Tons of gear. I alone have over 1300+ donations, check my player id profile. Scanners, Keypads, comlinks, gels, stun guns, detonators, etc etc etc. We Donate It All. No one doesn't receive what they ask before expired.
    Currently have 17 80+ players and rest 70+ players that are on the up and coming fast, most 70's are in top 50 in rank so they arent weak by any means, just not maxed.
    We average 21k per day in tickets and we are short 3 members so can do more. Our players are active every day and we have always kicked inactive players. Plus always stay in T5 up in Daily Guild Activity. Awesome rewards. Also if you are lvl 85 will get top 15 easy in raids and activities so once again awesome rewards.
    Thank you Contact me if interested.
  • TeamSkunk Syndicate Recruiting!

Extremely active and friendly guild that is approaching 550 G10-11 total toons for heroic aat. Primary goal as a guild is to complete heroic aat very very soon. Mixture of p2p and f2p players. Heroic rancor raids mostly every other day and we have an amazing system to ensure fair rewards/people can get on the board for some kind of rewards within 24 hours. We use discord for all communication with a great support system from the LordSkunk community of guilds and players. Requirements: looking for players at level 85 with at least 10 g10-11 toons on your roster, and have an account on discord (free). Message - RangerStatus [Syndicate]#5322 - on discord for more information.
  • Very active and friendly guild looking for a similar member who can help boost daily raid tickets.
    We're looking to progress to heroic Tank raids but currently finish one within 4 days.
    Heroic rancor raids have a 24 hour one squad limit to allow everyone to participate and then a free for all afterwards. Without the limit we finish within a few hours.
    Please have enough 7* characters for multiple teams to maximize damage.
    No third party chat app required.
    You can private message me here or my ally code is 756-558-116. Send an ally request if interested and I'll send the guild invite.
  • Got about 5 spots left in our guild. Mostly high level players doing heroic pit and regular tank. PM me for more details
  • Greetings,
    We are 20+ experienced players who just opened a new guild (left an old guild for a better future, where members produce daily 30K raid tickets).
    We need members who contribute 600 daily tickets and participate in raids regularly, level 80 and up.
    So if you are up to it - join us!
    Send me an ally request (my ally code is 116-598-626) and I'll send you an invitation to join the guild.
    Cheers,
    YanMaster
  • New guild looking for people for tier 6 raids. A few of us left a previous guild to start our own and need some active players who want a friendlier environment than some of the end game.

Suitable for those who are not ready for the tier 7 and a good place to grind gear needed.

Ally code 566-889-471.
  • Hey I need a guild that I can actually participate in that has active players I am level 42 and basically have two characters that have 4 stars just started out and an active player so if this fits your guild and you have an active sport please pm me I want to participate in the raid wars and have a guild that has raids often my ally code is 159-833-613 pm me to.
  • Grettings Fellow Players,

L2ed Squadron are looking for more players who are ready to take the next step in conquering the AAT raid. We are currently completing AAT Normal in 2 days and HC Rancor if less than 1 hour however we need your help and strength to take down the HC AAT. If you feel you have what it takes to help us reach this goal then we will welcome you within our ranks. We are a warm and friendly guild and I am certain you will be right at home with us.

We have a player base covering mainly GMT and EST timezones therefore we currently conduct raids at 19:30GMT / 14:30 EST, 23:30GMT / 18:30 EST and 01:00 GMT / 22:00 EST on a rotating basis. This provides all our players a fair chance of getting that all important first place on the scoreboards.

Our only raid rule is as follows:
    - 24hour ceasefire on Rancor raids. You may send in 1 toon to post 0 damage in order to register your position on the scoreboard. This provides every players in the guild the opportunity to obtain rewards even if you miss the raid due to timezone issues.

So what are we looking for?

We are looking for players with 4 teams ready to take on AAT Heroic. Of course we are ideally looking for players who are able to do their 2% per phase or more however if you have the team compositions but lack the raid gear to push the damage this will still be considered.

We would expect you to generate your 600 daily raid tickets.

Be willing to use our Line Chat. If you do not wish to use the chat for anything other than coordinating the Heroic AAT that is fine, we understand not everyone wants to take part in our general chit chat!

Register on swgoh.gg. This really helps us track our members rosters and capabilities.

If you are interested then please send me a message on this forum or on Line, ID dave1337. I hope to see you soon!

Kind Regards
    L2ed Dave
    Guild Leader
  • JZDevils
    9 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Guild: DeathStarMaintenanceCrewDSMC
    Language: English
    Communication: Line
    How to join: Send an ally invite to JZ, ID 157-399-224 or find me on Line, ID: jzdevils.

Requirements: Looking for active, everyday players to compete and have fun. Min level is 72. Chat on the Line App isn't required, but most of our guild chat occures in our Line group including raid planning and strategy.

Our guild currently dominates Heroic Pit Rancor with all 4 levels defeated in hours. Normal AAT raids currently take a day or two, but with more active players like you, we'll be able to move to Heroic!

Our guild holds a core of just over 25 players from California to Australia. With a global audience, we adjust raid times to best accommodate everyone's schedule... a flexible schedule is helpful! :)
    Post edited by JZDevils on
  • Outcast Evolution - big brother of Outcast Revolution Click Here

Guild Leader: Catharsis (515-275-534)

Guild Officer: Anathien (852-756-318)
    line id: anathien

Guild Officer: J24kilates (456-411-789)

Time Zone: Europe - Turkey (GMT + 3)

Raid Start time 7pm (GMT) / 1pm (CST)

https://www.facebook.com/outcast.swgoh/

We are doing heroic rancor.. We are doing normal AAT..

We are recruiting for HEROIC AAT

Requirements are; Level 84+ , Having at least 4 full teams inc. droid and rebel teams.

Please contact us from here, line or add us in-game if you wanna join..

• Guardians of Order are looking for new members!

We are a casual UK-based guild, but have members from all over the world. We've got some folks from New Zealand, Canada, UK, Germany, USA, etc, etc, etc. Raid reset is 6:30pm GMT (1:30PM EST).

Guild Requirements: We have been a guild since pre-Rancor raid and take pride in being a really close, communicative guild that works together. We all get along and look to make each other better so we can all succeed. We know that people have lives and families, and sometimes those take precedence over a game. We only have two requirements right now; hit 3000/wk for dailies, and you must be on the Line App.

Pit Raid: We are currently running T7 Heroic Rancor Raids 3 times a week. We have several people who can solo P1, and we also have several people that are done collecting Han shards and have moved to P4 so that other folks can more quickly get Han completed. Raid reset is 6:30pm GMT (1:30PM EST). We run a zero-lock system for the raid for the first 24hrs. This will ensure that all people will receive a reward for contributing. Once the first 24hrs elapses, we run 1 team each. If there is still a Rancor left after everyone runs 1 team we then will establish a time for a FFA. Generally we do not need to worry about the FFA as we cremate the Rancor.

Tank Raid: We are very close to being Heroic ready. We run a FFA in Phase 1. Overlapping damage and run up to 5 teams with no limit on damage (or you may zero-lock). Raid is immediately locked once P2 begins. Once P2 is locked we have a 24hr wait period until you can run 1 team only in P2. Once P2 is finished, you may run 1 team only in P3. Once P3 is finished you may run 1 team in P4 only. This gives people lots of opportunities to strike and accumulate points. It also gives us an idea of how each Phase in the raid is coming along and gives us way to measure our guilds progress as we look to complete our first Heroic raid soon.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ping me on here and I'll look to get those answered ASAP.

If you think you might be a good fit, ping me with your ally code and we can chat!
  • Straglers is looking for 2 more people to help us push to heroic tank raid. Preferably with strong phase 1 teams. Message me on line Dreadeno or here.
  • JOIN "ADVENTURE CLUB"
    Our guild is mostly US based. We are pretty casual. If you are inactive for more than 2 weeks you will be kicked.
    We are looking for level 80+ with at least 2 teams at 7 star.
    We are currently transitioning to tier 7 of the pit. We are doing about 2 or 3 tier 6 per week. We need 1 or 2 more players too make it through tier 7.
    We are finishing the tank takedown raid about once every 10 days and are hoping to do it faster.
  • 501st Combat Studies Group needs 3. We might even be able to do heroic but I have a specific time frame I want 6 to fall and we haven't met it yet. Send me a PM on the forums is the best way.
  • EAGLESNEST CURRENTLY RECRUITS NEW PLAYER LEVEL 84+ only.

Guildname: Eaglesnest
    Leader: Donquixote Doflamingo
    Officer 1: S'rmiky
    Officer 2: Cloud
    Officer 3: Scindo
    Guildmember: (44/50)
    Time Zone: UTC +01:00(Central European)
    Raid-farm: Rancor VI (6), AAT normal
    Raidstart-time: Not starting raid after 8pm (12 hour zero damage rule for rancor)

Who we are: Eaglesnest is an international guild with mainly dutch/english speaking member. We got a good core of keyplayers in the guild to kill Rancor Tier hero with no complications within 1 hour. The normal AAT is mostly done in a couple of hours aswell.

What we are looking for: Currently we are recruiting ACTIVE player to make AAT heroic possible.

If you are interested in making this guild ready for the last and final AAT and get some good rewards for that on your way, then dont hesitate to write a personal message to me on LINE or add me in game and we will see it from there.

Playername Donquixote Doflamingo
    Ally code: 722-338-227
    Line ID: lllshishisonsonlll
  • Hi
    I am the leader of a UK based, long term established guild, we are very active on the LINE app, I mean really active, 200+ messages a day in normal chat, luckily we also have a RAID notification only feed so you don't need your phone buzzing off all day with people posting ewok memes and having rng related meltdowns!
    Obviously Heroic Rancor is no problem whatsoever, most people post 0's because any 5 players can blow it away in 20 minutes or so. We do Rancor raids 3-4 times per week on a set schedule @ 8pm GMT. there is a 24 hr window for posting 0 damage followed by a 10 minute no posting damage spell at the start of raids to make sure everyone is in without fuss.
    Right, back to the only thing anyone cares about in the game, the AAT Heroic, like most guilds, we can kill normal AAT in less time than it takes Wigs to kill an unmodded Sideous, we have just today accepted failure in an AAT heroic, we are 60% through P3 and have some 45 rebel teams left to go in P4, we are probably just going to unload them on P3 and see how deep we go for the 'fun' of it :lol: That is why I am here recruiting, we have got 10-11 super damage players who are averaging 8-10% per phase and a fair few guys down the bottom that are just nowhere near, sadly they are going to need shuffling on as much as I am loathe to do it, mostly this is because of non commitment rather than player strength.
    We have already added 1 strong player and ideally looking for a few more, you wouldn't be joining an empty guild, we just need players who can get their 2% worth, ideally droids but not exclusively.
    If this sounds like the place for you, hit me up on here or on the LINE app.
    Player name: HOBNOB
    LINE I.D. hob_besb
    Ally code: 615-913-459
    Guild roster: swgoh.gg>prepare
  • Join Struggle,
    We are heroic rancor, normal tank raid guild who should be able to start heroic AAT in a couple weeks.

We ask that everyone provide the 600 guild coins a day. This is loosely tracked and those who consistently do not contribute will be removed. We normally pull in around 27k each day.

Our raid times are at our guild reset which 6:30PM CST and we start the raids as soon as we have enough coins to do so.

The raid rules for rancor is everyone is only allowed only one fight. They can whatever phase they want and do as much damage as possible. Those that do significant damage are asked to delay ending their fight until that phase is complete.

Raid rules for tank are basically a free for all until last phase, and then only members who have not participated can get a fight in. Members are asked to participate in all phases and not just save troops for phase 2.

We just use the in game chat, and are looking for members that can follow the rules and maintain a positive and helpful attitude. If you have a couple of strong 7* teams that can do well against AAT, we would love to have you join us.

My ally code is 668-265-524

Thanks,
    Holshum
  • New guild -Dianogas - seeking 80+ daily players for a committed but not obsessed corps who is ready for AAT takedowns and 6 and 7* rancor raids. First come, first served.

• Revanchists is looking to recruit a few new members. Must be level 85. Nearly all of us have been together since the inception of guilds. We have a strong, no drama core group. Decided it was time to clean house and cut a few non-participating members to make the jump to heroic tank raids.
    CST time zone but we also run raids for opposite time zone members.
    Message me on discord @ obi#6907
    Ally code: 826-121-119
  • Critical Chance is an established guild dedicated to a team mentality with room for one player. Guild reset is at 6:30 pm est and Raid times are 3pm est on weekends and 8pm est on weekdays.
    We Raid Heroic Rancor and Normal Tank FFA.
    Strong rosters/ Active line chat/ 600 Daily are required. If you are an active player who is invested in the game please contact recruiting officer BigHertz through line. line id bighertz
  • Outer Rim Job is recruiting for heroic rancor 3x week and normal tank. We currently have 16 members on loan to a sister guild clearing heroic tank, and they are eager to return to Outer Rim Job and clear heroic tank here as well. We're looking for active players willing to work with us and gear up to G10-11. Anticipate re-assimilation in a few weeks, with the benefit of very strong players returning who know how to clear heroic tank. Guild reset is 6:30p east coast and most raids are in afternoon to evening. We're a friendly group, most together since guild launch. Please PM me here or in LINE under welbymd.
    Guild: OuterRimJob
    Ally code: 339-952-973
  • Those Who Walk in Darkness is recruiting for normal AAT guild! We're looking for players that are interested in developing their rosters to succeed in the AAT raid. We clear the normal AAT in 2 days. Our guild is in the Australian time zone. PM me here, or on discord Zealox#0063. Hoping to see you!

Our guild is currently 49/50. I'll edit this post if it's full
  • TheLastStarfighter
    7 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Greetings!! :) The Last Starfighter here recruiting for Legendary Lions of Lothal

Legendary Lions of Lothal is a relatively new, English speaking, mostly ftp guild accepting all applications. currently 16/50 members. Right now we primarily need raid tickets, so looking for any active people. level doesn't matter. once we fill up member slots we'll be a little more picky.

leadership is high level (80's) based in USA PST but members from all over levels ranging 30-60.

averaging enough raid tickets to do a t3 pit raid every 9 ish days. (need more active people for more tickets!!!!) t3 because lower ranked players need the purple gear. moving up soon! :)

please PM me here. :)
  • Looking for more active players and/or a merger.

Our guild is currently doing T6 pit and AAT. Right now we're at 46/50 members but looking to purge about 20 inactives and leaches in order to get moving on heroic pit raids...very close already. It would probably only take a few active members to move onto heroic pit raids. Here's what we're looking for:

--All player types are welcome, laid back fun group, no current chat requirements
    --Level 80 and above is a definite plus but if you have a decent roster and are making progress we can work around that.
    --We want all our members to contribute to daily guild challenges and get that 600. That being said, shtuff happens and we get it, just communicate with us. Main point: BE ACTIVE
    --Always participate in raids
    --Looking for members that are going to stick around, learn, grow as a group

PM me if you want in, tell me a little bit about yourself and we'll get you added. We'll take single members or if you have a guild with around 20 or less active members that would like to merge and start doing some serious damage we'll get it done! Look forward to hearing from you!
  • Greetings Potential Guild Mates,

xWookieLeaks Needs a few more to get to back to full strength. We have maintained a Top 200-250 Guild Ranking since our inception.

We’re looking for level 80+ players, who will consistently contribute 600/600 dailies.

The daily guild reset is at 6:30pm EST.

We run at least three Heroic Rancor Raids per week. Rules for the Raid are on our guild page.

We are also running normal AAT Raids. Guild members are encouraged to build AAT specific raid teams, with the intention of moving to Heroic ASAP.

We utilize discord for chat outside of the game. All of our guild rules are there, so we require everyone to get an account. Discord usernames are as follows:

Guild Leader: Darth Sarasito#5205
    Guild Officer: Darsh#3083
    Guild Officer: Ocko70#5433
    Guild Officer: Lunar Sovereign#4318
    Guild Officer: Soontir Fel#6826
    Guild Officer AznRob#8539

Contact any of us, and get your invite today.

We look forward to hearing from you.
  • !GrandMasterCouncil is Recruiting!

*So we currently have 1 opening available. We are English speaking and have a Central time zone guild reset. Great bunch of guys, all level 85.

* Our guild is great about donations with virtually every request getting filled in a timely manner. It would be great if you'd contribute to donating as well.

* We ask that everyone get their 600 energy per day, as far as guild activities go there's no pressure, but we need everyone to get 600 so we can continue to do our frequent raids.

*We run T7 Rancor at least 3 times per week, as soon as we have the needed coins. We do not rotate top spots and have only 1 rule, we are each only allowed to use 1 attack during Rancor. Typically these raids will last a cpl hrs and always start at the same time, 8:30p central time.

*We are currently working T6 tank raids but are getting close to heroic and am looking for another member to help get us there even sooner. Our rules during T6 are pretty simple; Phase 1 you are allowed to attack 1 or 2 times. Phase 2 is 1 attack per member. Phase 3 is 1 attack, 2 if you only attacked 1 time in Phase 1. And finally, Phase 4 is 1 attack per member.

* We are seeking someone level 85 with a decent roster. We need someone with a good start on at least 2 teams for 2 phases of tank. I'll have to see a roster before accepting.
    * We would also like a ptp player, you don't have to be a whale but we would like faster progress in terms of gearing progress.

If interested please message me here or Line me @ WrathofCaedus. Our guild currently does not use our require a 3rd party chat app but that could change down the road.
  • _Wong64
    233 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Death Star was started when guilds first came out we have 4 guilds 3 are doing 3 heroic pit raids and 3 normal att raids sadly are 4th guild only has 30 members I am looking to fill it . We will except active members level 85 that are building teams for heroic att but not quite there we have a large knowledge base and I am coaching members for heroic att and we are getting close must have line app add Wong1964 for info
    Post edited by _Wong64 on
  • We are a fun loving comical bunch with lots of experience to share and we have no hard rules to follow. We are invite only so message me and come have some fun!

Requirements:
    Must use Discord (both apple and google play have the app) - this helps with strategy/tip sharing
    Must be level 50 or close (can make exceptions for the right person)
    Be a team player
    Participate in discussions
    Be Active! Achieve (or come close) to the 600 daily contributions
    North American Time Zone
    Must speak English

Ally code: 315-891-696
    Discord Handle: @Savage Vixen #9659
  • NO Restraint

No Restraint is a fun guild with daily players who are active daily. We expect everyone to meet the 600 daily. We have daily numbers that have to be met for each of the guild challenges. Slack is required, please use my ally code to join us 523-937-985. Thank you.
  • 'NOOOOOOOOOO' is recruiting up to four viable, new members:

- Rancor hero
    - TTD normal / hero will follow soon

For further information, visit our recruitment thread

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/71060/49-50-noooooooooo-is-searching-again#latest

or add me on LINE.

My line id: 596421356789643
    My ally code: 365983888

May the force be with you, always