Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Very active and friendly guild looking for a similar member who can help boost daily raid tickets.
    We're looking to progress to heroic Tank raids but currently finish one within 4 days.
    Heroic rancor raids have a 24 hour one squad limit to allow everyone to participate and then a free for all afterwards. Without the limit we finish within a few hours.
    Please have enough 7* characters for at least one squad.
    No third party chat app required.
    You can private message me here or my ally code is 756-558-116. Send an ally request if interested and I'll send the guild invite
  • Crimson Ace is recruiting!!

Mature, active, fun and family friendly. We are growing. Members rank between 81 and 60. Currently doing Tier V raids and progressing up.

No 3rd party chat app required.

Need a few more high-end players who want to grow with us.

My ally code 891-857-633 or message me here or Crimson.Ace (@) Outlook (dot) com

https://swgoh.gg/u/primedevastator/

• YoungJedi
    89 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Recruiting for Outer Rim Job-

Heroic rancor raids: initial 0 damage period followed by FFA. Raid is tilted to help people finish 7* Han Solo.

Normal tank raids: open FFA, cleared after 1 refresh.

WE HAVE A CLEAR PLAN FOR PROGRESSION TO HEROIC TANK

Currently 16 members are on loan to a sister guild and clearing heroic tank in <24 hrs. All 16 plan to return to Outer Rim Job in February so that both guilds will be clearing heroic tank. I can personally guarantee that the unmerge will occur.

In the meantime, we're looking for active folks who are wrecking normal tank and just need a little more time to gear up for heroic tank. Preferably, >level 80 with G9 toons and working toward two G10/11 teams.

Friendly group, most together since guild launch. Please PM me here or friend me in LINE under welbymd (or scan my LINE QR code).
    Post edited by YoungJedi on
    Guild: OuterRimJob
    Ally code: 339-952-973
  • Anathien
    107 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Check our community below.. Come join us today ! We are one with the force, the force is with us !

Outcast Evolution Click Here
    Outcast Revolution Click Here
    Outcast PreEvolution Click Here
    Post edited by Anathien on
  • Howdy!

Immortal 50 is currently recruiting a few like-minded players! We're all pretty laid back!

We're currently doing tier 7 of The Rancor Pit, and tier 6 of Tank Takedown.

We have a 0 damage rule for the first 24 hours so that everyone gets a chance to get raid rewards. We're not yet running through the tank quick enough to necessitate such a rule.

Our only other stipulation is that you contribute 300/600 points a day. We all understand this is a game and life happens. It'd be great if you could hit 600, but that's not feasible all the time for everyone.

My ally code is 319-844-239, or feel free to PM me or hit me up on line at CleverWes.
  • Imperial is currently looking for up to 5 members. We are a mixed bunch of f2p, and all kinds of spenders.
    We complete T7 Rancor within 1h of it being open for damage, and the rebalanced T6 AAT in 2 refreshes.
    Our main requirements are 600 raidtickets a day, Line App for communication and respecting the raid rules. The guild and most of the players are based in EST. Rancor raid is launched at 5pm EST on weekdays and at 2pm EST for weekends. We have a 24h waiting period for everyone to register a 0dmg attack if so desired.
    We are working towards T7 AAT, but want to achieve it with the people we have, so theres no level or roster requirements.
    Further raid rules can be found at our subreddit /r/ImperialGuild
    If you are interested in joining or just have any other questions, feel free to comment/PM on reddit, or message me on LineID schnipsor
    BHG Shot First
  • Very active and friendly guild looking for a similar member who can help boost daily raid tickets.
    We're looking to progress to heroic Tank raids but currently finish one within 4 days.
    Heroic rancor raids have a 24 hour one squad limit to allow everyone to participate and then a free for all afterwards. Without the limit we finish within a few hours.
    Please have enough 7* characters for at least one squad.
    You can private message me here or my ally code is 756-558-116. Send an ally request if interested and I'll send the guild invite.
    If you're currently in a guild please try and leave before ally requesting
  • THE IMMORTAL 50 & IMMORTALITY ACADEMY
    We are one with the force, the force is with us.

THE IMMORTAL 50 are a very active and friendly guild looking for similar members level 75+ who can help boost daily raid tickets.

We communicate on LINE chat but this is not a requirement.

Heroic rancor raids have a 24 hour 0 score rule to allow everyone to participate, then a free for all afterwards. We finish within a few hours.

We are also running normal AAT Raids. Guild members are encouraged to build AAT specific raid teams, with the intention of moving to Heroic.

We encourage all our players to strive to contribute to the daily guild challenges but understand life happens just do your best to get 600/600.

if you are under level 75 and looking to improve join IMMORTALITY ACADEMY. leader is level 85 and keen to help people get to a stage to compete with the big boys. If we are struggling to finish a raid we can call in some muscle to finish it off. getting gear and leveling up the correct toons fast will be easier with us.

To join IMORTAL 50 contact xWarHound
    Ally code: 541-352-411
    Line I.D: xWarHound

To join IMMORTALITY ACADEMY contact Eddy
    Ally code: 944-514-285
    Line I.D: eddy5767

don't be with a guild and ally with us, we will invite you in as soon as we see you.
    or add us on line if you want more info.

• 2 spots open in our guild. Raid every other day. Heroic pit regular tank (for now). PM me for more details if interested
  • I am xJhundox
    Leader of xJediMindTricksx
    Recruiting through line app or ally invites
    add me
    line id: xjhundox
    Ally id: 951-524-637
    Currently recruiting 2, soon to be 3 members. Our guild is awesome, we have a good community of very knowledgeable players. We got the Meta teams we got the mixed teams. Doesn't matter as long as you can hold your own in a none braggadocios manner. We are a humble guild, our top players are always offering advice and ALL members are constantly donating. I started this guild and built it from the ground up from when i was level 80 and start with a second account just to recruit small timers and brought them up from lvl 30's to high 70's currently. My patience and these guys hard work has paid off. We are a very strong guild and only continue to increase overall strength. Another guild merge with us not to long ago and can't be more pleased with our guild and how we operate.We are not top 100 guilds but we have the potential, heart, and passion that A LOT of guilds lack, and we continue to move up in guild ranks at a good pace. We do T7 raids and regular tank raids(we will soon switch to heroic tank raids). We aren't professional gamers or whales, we are everyday people that Love Star Wars and Love this game and play everyday and try to reach our fullest potential, which in essence, is infinite. I'm very proud of this guild and what track we are on but we can always increase power! That's where you come in, if you are an everyday player, love star wars, love this game, and share the same passion for competing as we do i ask you to join us! Get a hold of me on Line or through ally code. Line preferably, but will extremely vet every applicant. If at first i ignore your ally request, send another ally request(get tons of ally requests per day hard to weave out people wanting in guild and people who just want to be ally), it shows me that you are willing to be patient to have a place among some of the coolest people i have ever gamed with. Until i hear from you Let The Force Be With You! :)
    Get ahold of me.
    xJhundox
  • Looking for a new guild? Why not join 13 instead of just one. We are members of the KoR alliance and we are looking for active players. I am one of the officers in Darthh Tatertot which is one of the 13 KoR guilds. We complete T7 Rancor raids and currently complete T6 AAT raids and are on pace to complete T7 by mid to late January.

We use the LINE app for multi guild strategy chats and are very well organized. The only requirements are to have the LINE app for communication purposes and that you earn your 600 daily. A minimum of five 7* toons helps but the more the better.

We accommodate all time zones by staggering the raids and having a strict "tag" rule for the first 24 hours. Guild activities reset daily at 6:30 Eastern.

Contact me on the LINE app with your ally code and I will send you an invite as soon as I see The message.

My LINE app id is:
    Exar Kun

You may also contact any of the other officers: Vaderdaman
    Pixman83
    Elfernator

We look forward to hearing from you!
  • Greetings Potential Guild Mates,
    xWookieLeaks is looking for a few replacements. We have maintained a Top 200-250 Guild Ranking since our inception.
    We’re looking for level 80+ players, who will consistently contribute 600/600 dailies.
    The daily guild reset is at 6:30pm EST.
    We run at least three Heroic Rancor Raids per week. Rules for the Raid are on our guild page.
    We are also running normal AAT Raids. Guild members are encouraged to build AAT specific raid teams, with the intention of moving to Heroic ASAP.
    We utilize discord for chat outside of the game. All of our guild rules are there, so we require everyone to get an account. Discord usernames are as follows:
    Guild Leader: Darth Sarasito#5205
    Guild Officer: Darsh#3083
    Guild Officer: Ocko70#5433
    Guild Officer: Lunar Sovereign#4318
    Guild Officer: Soontir Fel#6826
    Guild Officer AznRob#8539
    Contact any of us, and get your invite today. Spots go quickly!
    We look forward to hearing from you.
  • EU based Rancor heroic guild (all out focus towards AAT heroic) is looking for strong dedicated members (3 spots open atm). Guild reset: 17:30 GMT +0 Raid times: 19:00 GMT +0
    Requirements:
    • 600/600 daily and staying active
    • Line for communication
    • swgoh.gg sync
    Contact line id 0x4b1d to join. Part of BHG http://bountyhuntersguild.win
  • PrincessWannaLeia was just started looking for people to help us get stronger and have fun while doing it. Add me to join 915-848-187. The schwartz
  • No Restraint is a fun guild with daily players who are active daily. We expect everyone to meet the 600 daily. We have daily numbers that have to be met for each of the guild challenges. Slack is required, please use my ally code to join us 523-937-985. Thank you.
  • Like_a_b0ssk
    45 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Geezus, would hate to be the post that follows that ⬆ guy. That post looked awesome.
    Anyways...
    Very active and friendly guild looking for a similar member who can help boost daily raid tickets.
    Level 80+ is preferred but non 80+ high ranking arena players are welcome too
    Must have multiple 7* teams for optimal damage output.
    You can private message me here or my ally code is 756-558-116. Send an ally request if interested and I'll send the guild invite.
    Post edited by Like_a_b0ssk on
  • En Dark Force estamos reclutando la mayoría somos nivel 85 los requisitos para entrar son:

Nivel 85

Hacer los 600 diario con su captura de pantalla

Whatsapp obligatorio

Tener 2 equipos competitivos en AAT

Hacemos tanque normal pronto haremos heroico y rancor heroico
  • Hi,
    I am the leader of the uk based guild, PREPARE who run heroic AAT, we have just started a 2nd guild, PREPAIRE who are quickly filling up and running rancor heroic and AAT normal, in less than 1 day the roster is already up to nearly 30 and spaces are going to go fast. there is a mixture of high powered AAT heroic ready players as well as players trying to get there with a blend of guys and girls who want to progress at their own rate in a less stress fueled manner without the mod swapping, airplane mode till perfect scoring style.
    Whether your plan is to get Heroic ready or to just play with fun, highly active members, this is probably the place for you! If you are doing lots of damage on AAT normal and want to go try heroic, that can be done, we are 1 big guild and the plan is to get both guilds up to heroic speed asap, positions are available in both guilds. As of today our plan is that at least 3 players per week can go up and down the guild based on damage output but this will likely be more, due to the desire from members to make both guilds work.
    In terms of expectation, being really active is the key, 600/600 most days as well as downloading the LINE app for communications, you don't have to chat all day but need to be able to read the RAID INFO page for updates to rules and raid times. Player level isn't as important as activity.
    Typically we will be doing rancor raids at 20.00 GMT and the same for AAT's on a cycle. For Rancor we do a 24hr phase for posting 0's in case anybody is worried about missing out.
    If this sounds like a bit of you, contact us on here or add:
    PREPAIRE leader Kendersrule: 669-176-157
    LINE: hob_besb
    Level 80+ is preferred but non 80+ high ranking arena players are welcome too
    Must have multiple 7* teams for optimal damage output.
    No third party chat app required but we do have a discord chat
    You can private message me here or on discord at dorkothedestroyer#2374. My ally code is 756-558-116. Send an ally request if interested and I'll send the guild invite.
  • Guardians of Order are looking for 2 new members!

We are a casual UK-based guild, but have members from all over the world. We've got some folks from New Zealand, Canada, UK, Germany, USA, etc, etc, etc. **Guild reset is 6:30pm GMT (1:30PM EST).**

**Guild Requirements:** We have been a guild since pre-Rancor raid and take pride in being a really close, communicative guild that works together. We all get along and look to make each other better so we can all succeed. We know that people have lives and families, and sometimes those take precedence over a game. We only have two requirements right now; hit 3000/wk for dailies, and you must be on the Line App.

**Pit Raid:** We are currently running T7 Heroic Rancor Raids 3 times a week. We have several people who can solo P1, and we also have several people that are done collecting Han shards and have moved to P4 so that other folks can more quickly get Han completed. Raid reset is 7:30pm GMT (2:30PM EST). We run a zero-lock system for the raid for the first 24hrs. This will ensure that all people will receive a reward for contributing. Once the first 24hrs elapses, we run 1 team each. If there is still a Rancor left after everyone runs 1 team we then will establish a time for a FFA. Generally we do not need to worry about the FFA as we cremate the Rancor.

**Tank Raid:** We are close to being Heroic ready. We run a FFA in Phase 1. Overlapping damage and run up to 5 teams with no limit on damage (or you may zero-lock). Raid is immediately locked once P2 begins. Once P2 is locked we have a 24hr wait period until you can run 1 team only in P2. Once P2 is finished, you may run 1 team only in P3. Once P3 is finished we will lock again until Guild Reset. This gives people lots of opportunities to strike and accumulate points. It also gives us an idea of how each Phase in the raid is coming along and gives us way to measure our guilds progress as we look to complete our first Heroic raid soon.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ping me on here and I'll look to get those answered ASAP.

https://swgoh.gg/g/611/guardians-of-order/

If you think you might be a good fit, ping me with your ally code or find my on Line (User ID: BravoMaxi) and we can chat!
  • GUILD: JediOutlaws

TIME ZONE: Pacific (West Coast Canada)

RULES: Be Active! Have fun and play the game. We don't use any chat apps, we'll crack a few jokes in the guild chat but otherwise we keep it casual.

RAID DETAILS: We finish Tier 6 Rancor Raids in 3-4 days. Normal Tank Raid up too a week to complete. Looking for 10+ so I can take some inactive users out of the guild. I would consider a guild merge because we have a wide variety of players, possibly 8 members who could do Tier 7 raids. With a few new members we will be doing tier 7 Rancor Raids in no time

Or PM me on here

If you Love Star Wars but also have a life outside of the game then join the JediOutlaws !

May The Force Be With You

• Starkiller Legion is a heroic tier rancor and normal ATT raiding guild looking for players who would like to make the leap with us to Heroic ATT raids. We are very close to begin heroic ATT, just a few more solid players should put us over the top. We are looking for one or two level 85 members who have what it takes to make this jump. We have a nice mix of P2P and F2P players, all of which are very active. We are very strong in gear donations helping each other out as much as possible. The use of the chat app Line is required.

Guild: Starkillers Legion

Timezone: US (Raids at 4:30pm PST)

Language: English

Communication: Line is mandatory

Player base: US/Canada mostly F2P, about 10 very active P2P

Guild Rules: We believe in having fun and achieving goals together. We are not over the top hard core and really want to succeed as a team. We have very friendly internal competition that keeps us motivated without being negative. Line chat is used extensively and has a nice amount of friendly Star Wars banter and memes mixed in with game strategy. Just be respectful to guild mates and players from other guilds while in the forums as you would then be representing the whole guild. Inactive players are removed if you have not communicated to an officer beforehand.

Pit Level: Heroic

ATT level: Normal, for now

Raid rules: Players may only finish in any position in any raid. For the rancor raid we have a phase 4 hold on damage so that everyone can at least get a zero score for 22 hours, that is to say, phase 1-3 is a zerg rush, then damage stops for 22 hours so everyone can at least get in with a sacrificed character. For ATT raids we have a free for all in Phase 1 followed by a 24 hour hold and a corodianted attack for the rest of the phases, this is just for practice for the heroic tier. We run raids whenever they become available, so 600/600 a day is strongly encouraged.

Please message me on Line if you would like to join us. Thank you and may the force be with you.

oosocool

Line ID: oosocool
    https://swgoh.gg/g/4433/starkillers-legion/
  • Swaie2004
    144 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Edit
    Post edited by Swaie2004 on
  • Hey there, my guild is looking into possible mergers, we finish heroic rancor within a few hours at most. Normal aat in a few days. If you would like to talk you can pm me or if you have line pm me and I can give you chat info for there
  • UnluckyIrishman
    53 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    BHG Dreadmasters is a casual guild looking to refill its roster after several members moved onto BHG's heroic rancor divisions. We do not have a level requirement and no demand for 600 energy daily; however, we expect you to remain active while in the guild. We have several smurfs players trying to level up to compete in the previously mentioned Heroic Rancor guilds. If you would like to join an active and friendly guild while trying to improve your team and knowledge of the game, look no further.
    Quick Summary of Info

Timezone: EST centered
    Daily Reset: 4 am GMT/11 pm EST
    Guild Reset: 6:30 pm GMT/ 1:30 pm EST

Current Rancor Tier: 6
    Current AAT Tier: 6

Must have Line app

If interested please send a message to dpool on Line. Thank you, we hope to see you soon.
    Post edited by UnluckyIrishman on
  • Metania
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Shywalkers
    We are an active guild with players from around the globe, but a majority from Europe. We need a few new players.
    Our Timezone are CET.

We are a social guild that like to have fun but also take the game seriuos.
    We use Discord to chat or the normal guildchat. Discord is not mandatory but encourage to use. Because here we talk about raid rules (everybody has a saying). We post if we be AWOL. Or just have a laugh.

What we want from you
    • We want you to be an active player
    • Lvl 85 or at least close to
    • Have a character roster that can be ready for heroic Tank raid in a foreseeable future.
    • You need to read guildchatt or discord

Raids
    Raids starts at around 20.00 CET
    • The Pit/Rancor. Heroic farm. We have a 0dmg for the first 24h and then 1 team per player after 24 hour rule.
    • Tank takedown. Normal we are working to set some rules here aswell, to make it fair to everybody. We finish it with 1 reset. We are aiming to start heroic as soon as we can.

If you (and your friends) find this interesting please send me a PM with you allycode or ad me on your allylist. 224-344-271 is my code.
    Post edited by Metania on
  • Outer Rim Job is recruiting for heroic rancor and normal tank. Rancor rules are intentionally designed for people to finish 7* Han Solo - initial 0 damage period, then 24 hrs later FFA only for people without 7* HS, then +5 hrs cleanup FFA. Normal tank is FFA at open, and only takes 1 refresh.

WE HAVE A PLAN FOR HEROIC TANK
    We currently have 16 members on loan to a sister guild clearing heroic tank, and they are eager to return to Outer Rim Job and clear heroic tank here as well. Currently, the top 20 players in the sister guild post 75% of total damage in heroic tank - the superteam strategy.

We plan to un-merge in February with both guilds clearing heroic tank. Outer Rim Job will benefit from having very strong players returning, who already know how to clear heroic tank. In the meantime, we're looking for active players who are patient and willing to work with us to gear up at least two teams to G10-11.

Guild reset is 6:30p east coast and most raids are in afternoon to evening. We're a friendly group, most together since guild launch. Please PM me here or in LINE under welbymd.
    Guild: OuterRimJob
    Ally code: 339-952-973
  • Prepaired is an offshoot of P.R.E.P.A.R.E., and are looking for new members who'd like to build their strength.
    Most of our current members are Normal AAT experienced, and a few can solo Heroic Rancor.
    No level or roster limits, but you must be willing to ongoingly farm at least one AAT raid character at a time, use 550-600 energy per day, and join the Line app- my Line ID is Kendersrule if you'd like to ask any questions.
    We've only just made the guild, so there are about 20 open spots right now (4th Jan 2017), but our double-guild overlord, Hobnob, is very good at recruiting, so if you're interested: act fast ;)

We are in UK time zone, so GMT right now, we shall be doing heroic rancor twice a week, and AAT perpetually, opening at 20:00, with the first 24 hours a designated zero zone- just for getting on the score board, so everyone gets rewards. It's possible we may do lower tier rancor on Sundays until everyone has at least one 7* to sacrifice to RNGeesus.

• Hello All HAPPYNESS needs 2 players. LINE ID is Lordshethad

Let's get to it we r gmt+1 we do 3 t7 rancor pit raids a week on tue, fri, and sun at 2030hr everytime with great rules for all 50 members to be able to hit pit raid always. We also do 2 normal aat tank raids a week on wed and sat and about once or twice a month we will do a third aat raid with extra coin. We have great rules that we actually in force we follow rules with posted penalties and so on. We have good communications we use the app line it's a must. My I'd is Lordshethad look me up or pm me here thanks. We would also like level 80 players or close to level 80 since most of r members r level 80 and above ty