Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Options
    Hey all!

I've been playing the game since the very beginning.
    After being a member in 4-5 different guilds and not liking the way they were ran, I've finally decided to start my own guild.

If you're looking for a laid back guild full of daily players and want to grow with a guild that prepares you for the raids and helps eachother grow stronger ... then come join VaderChamber.

All player levels welcome. Must play daily.

Send me an ally request and I'll get you in!

My ally code is 566-586-454
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Our guild has about a dozen spaces available for active, friendly, fun, and talkative players. Wolf Pack Warriors routinely does 6* Pit Raids . We also do normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and fully intend to progress to tougher content once most of the membership is strong enough. We range in level from the 50's to 85.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate at least 400 guild tickets a day, and have (or are about to have) at least one 6* character, send me a PM or reply to this post. We'll toss an invite your way. All time zones and ages are welcome--we currently range from teens to low 50's in age, and most of our members are North American. We also welcome a merger with a small guild of active players!
  • Options
    Guild: Dark Suns

Guild with long-term members playing since the start of SWGOH. We are looking for players level 85 with a minimum of 15 (ideally 20+) 7* characters to build our ranks for Heroic AAT in a few weeks. We are currently have space for 4 active members due to removal of few inactive members.

Guild Activities Reset: 11:30p EST
    Raid times: Usually 6pm EST.
    Time zones: Players from USA/Europe
    Raids: Heroic Rancor, Normal AAT (Soon to be HAAT)

Rules:
    - contribute 600 guild tickets most days and actively participate in raids.
    - Rancor: Zero damage for day 1. Then one team at the designated raid time.
    - NAAT: Zero damage for day 1. Then FFA phase 1 and 3, one team only on phase 2 and 4. (We easily clear after reset)
    - Line Chat app is encouraged but not required.
    - Have fun and socialize!

Contact: PM me in forum or message me on Line Chat app at ID spammypants27
    Please include your ally code in you message.
  • Options
    Defective Clones is recruiting!

Highlights
    • 3 H-Rancor raids each week - 24 hour dmg phase.
    • 2+ N-AAT raids each week - FFA (moving to H-AAT shortly, but not quite there. First attempt 3/31)
    • Consistent raid schedule. 5:00 PM PST without fail.
    • Discord app used for communication.
    • Extensive reporting so you get a glimpse of your raid damage average and progress over your history with the guild (you won't find this in many, if any, other guilds).
    • Check out our Defective Clones Recruiting Post <--- (click link) for more information.
    • In the interest of full transparency, here is our roster: Defective Clones Roster <--- (click link) Not everyone is on there - including some heavy hitters - but that gives you a glimpse into the quality of the roster.

Qualifications
    • Level 85
    • 500+ raid tickets daily required - 600 preferred (of course) - we're flexible, but we do track raid ticket daily averages in our report, so we know who is meeting the expectations.
    • Reasonable roster to contribute in N-AAT / H-AAT. We understand we aren't clearing H-AAT yet, so we can't ask you to have that experience, but ideally, we'd like to see you at least on your way to being H-AAT ready.
    • Discord is required. You can mute general chat, but all guild announcements and raid strategies are communicated in Discord.

Check out our guild report if you're interested in our current guild activity. You won't find this level of detail captured in many other places: Defective Clones Report <--- (click link)
    How to apply:
    Discord:
    • Benefield#8934 (Guild Leader)
    • Madducks#4703
    LINE:
    • Angrywaterfowl - (display name is Madducks)
    PM Me
    • Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Post edited by FlapMaster on
  • Thrawn
    627 posts Member
    Options
    Shortbus is a relaxed and dedicated guild looking for 2 more members to bring us to 50.

https://swgoh.gg/g/730/short-bus/

We do heroic Rancor and Normal AAT raids regularly; start time is 4:00pm Eastern.

We will be completing our first Heroic AAT soon; we almost got to P4 a few weeks ago.

RULES:

- Have fun.

- Share memes and gear.

- Contribute 600 energy a day

- Use the LINE app to communicate.

APPLY:
    Send me a message with your lineup here or on LINE:
    thrawny
    "In the darkest night, any light is welcome." – I, Jedi
  • BMac
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Join **Power Unleashed**

We're a friendly mostly Australian guide that comfortably beat Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT raids. We're gearing everyone up now so we can start taking on Heroic AAT as soon as possible.

The guild is on Australian EST time zone although players are from everywhere. We alternate US and AU friendly Rancor times.

The guild rules are: get your 600 raid tickets in each day, and we have a 24 hour 0 damage rule on Rancor and then FFA.

We use both Discord and in-game chat. Discord is not mandatory at the moment

If this sounds good to you and you have a reasonable 7* roster then we would love to have you join us.

PM on here, or BMac#7350 on Discord or send me an Ally request 967-489-167
  • Options
    can someone tell me how i can start a guild activity? e.g. battling a rancor monster
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are running a tier 4 raid and will have a normal tank take-down going also. We r a Small guild of about 25 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite
  • HeresJohnmy
    102 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    (blank)
    Post edited by HeresJohnmy on
  • Options
    Guild: Spanish speak Wars

Raids: Pit (level 5-6), AAT (level 6)

Level: 60 +

We are a Spanish guild, with interaction via telegram. If you are latin/spanish you'll have fun with us (or you can practice your Spanish :-) )

Join us: Ally Code: 682-765-677
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
  • Options
    Army of Ren is looking for 6-10 active players to replace a few less active players. We are running T5-6 Pit and nAAT and prefer that you have at least one squad of 5* (working on 6*) characters in order to get in on the raids.

We are a semi-casual and friendly guild looking for active players to help us hit dailies and contribute in raid damage. Currently, there are no daily requirements for raid tickets, we just ask that you be mindful of the daily guild activities, the need for raid tickets to continue raids, and to do your best to contribute. It is more important that you participate in all raids. Our members are pretty generous with gear exchange and ask the same of new members. There is no requirement for a third party chat app but we ask that you do keep an eye on the in-app chat.

That’s it. No complicated raid rules, ticket requirements, or chat apps. If interested, please send me an ally request at 759-672-628.

Thanks!
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Our guild has about eight spaces available for active, friendly, fun, and talkative players. We use in-game chat extensively, but no third party apps are required. Wolf Pack Warriors routinely does 6* Pit Raids . We also do normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and fully intend to progress to tougher content once most of the membership is strong enough. We range in level from the 50's to 85.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate a good number of raid tickets a day, and have at least one 6* character, send me a PM. We'll toss an invite your way. All time zones and ages are welcome--we currently range from teens to low 50's in age, and most of our members are North American. We also welcome a merger with a small guild of active players!
  • Options
    Guild name: Starsmasher
    Time Zone: EST
    Rules:
    T7 Pit raid - 3 pre-designated rotating P1 raiders. After P1 ends, P2 & P3 are open to entire guild for one battle per raider. Upon end of P3, a 24 hour raid hold is imposed for 0 damage placement only. After hold, raid is open to anyone with 0 placement or not raided with no battle limits. Zader squads are not allowed for Pit raids.
    T6 AAT raid - Upon end of P1, there will be a 24 hour hold, after which, raid will proceed to completion. No other restrictions or limitations.
    Third party app: Discord is required.
    Pit raid: T7
    We are a very laid back guild looking for level 85 players and who are working towards the HAAT raid. If this is you feel free to pm me.
  • Options
    looking for a few new guildies who want to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) completing our first haat! You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, a daily contributor, and (preferably) have a team for phase 2 (droids). Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world who randomly post pics of their legs. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you are level 85 and fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

To join our team:
    - Message me on discord: moonraker#6207
    -ally code 899-378-718
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are running a tier 4 raid and will have a normal tank take-down going also. We r a Small guild of about 25 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite
  • Options
    Lifetime Power looking for new recruits (please do not message about any kind of multi-guild setup or merger/alliance)
    Lifetime power is a casual but very active guild currently doing Pit T7 and Tank T6 raids. We are an EST guild but have members from other time zones as well. We want to make sure everyone gets a shot at the raids. We do a rotation of groups to ensure everyone gets an opportunity at top 10 from time to time. We do not guarantee top 10 that is still up to you and what characters make up your team.

Requirements:
    - LINE app is required for raids
    - Must have at least 1 full 7* Team of characters (if close msg me)
    - Must complete daily 600 guild ticket activity
    Currently Pit Raids are 3 times a week, and Tank raids are 2 times a week as well.
    - Monday, Wednesday, Friday (Rancor): start times vary but are announced well in advance
    - Thursday and Sunday (AAT): start times vary but are announced well in advance
    We try to be a drama free guild, and are pretty laid back and love to help people.
    PM me here or contact me via line chat for faster response
    Lineid: telperien2016
  • Mef1428
    144 posts Member
    Options
    Galactic Security wants you! We are a semi-casual guild looking for new, active members who are interested in getting ready for Heroic AAT. We currently run T7 Rancor (limit phases to get everyone a chance) and T6 AAT (same), and are building teams for Heroic AAT, getting closer each day.

If you are level 85 and want to raid (have at least 10 solid AAT ready 7* toons and be working on good mods), we would be glad to bring you in. While we do want active members, we do not require full daily contributions and we have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off (as long as they give us a heads up).

Our chat is always helpful, and we do offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment. We use Discord for game discussion and raid scheduling/coordination; it is mandatory to ensure all members follow fairness rules, and we have a special channel for applicants (https://discord.gg/p5AmYf2).

Our time zone is EST (GMT-4), with reset at 830pm EST. Most of our members are US, but we have members from around the world.

If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm or join our Discord recruiting channel. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 879-417-165. We prefer to talk with you first to make sure it is a good fit.

Good hunting!

• Options
    Looking for a few more. Everyone does at least 500 tickets per day. We regularly do heroic rancor and normal AAT, looking to develop toward hAAT.
    - Level 70+
    - Have at least 5 7-star toons to contribute to Heroic Rancor
    Go to Discord server at https://discord.gg/NCg2MjH, and look up ascltr3 to chat more.
  • Boba
    6 posts Member
    Options
    Hey bobas bootyhunters needs 5 more members!
    We are a mixed group half German half American and are close to beat hAAT. The Problem is we had to kick some People because they didnt accept the rancor rule: first 24h 0 dmg
    We have a line Chat with an athmosphere like you are in a Nice pub ;)

If u are interested My line id is geyerr with Double R
  • Options
    Fringerators is looking for daily players. 10 spots open . Semi-casual but still want to move up into heroic AAT. We do Heroic pit twice a week and normal tank as well . We have Line app but isn't required however it does make for better communication. Very friendly with gear donations and helpful in every way we can . You only need 1 7* for the heroic pit to get Han shards. My line ID darkjedi64, ally code 321-975-956
  • Options
    Join Lightsaber Elite!!!

We allow level 75 players that want a home to grow with

We are in the Eastern standard Time zone, but have players from all over he globe!!

We take down Rancors for fun at 6 star! We want to move up into greatness!!!

The golden rule applies, be excellent to one another!!

We use Slack for out guild chat!!

Interested persons can find me , Coldmac, at 394-797-293
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
  • Options
    Hello everyone, I have created a Discord recruiting server for guilds and players. All are welcome to join. I also have added a bunch of tips and videos on a variety of swgoh subjects. Including guides to HAAT. Once you join please post in the Intake Highway if you are a player or a recruiter for a guild. Here is the join link: https://discord.gg/me4kn49
  • Options
    Fresh Maxim (FM) is looking for a few good players! We have a few spots open and are looking to fill them with players who can contribute at least 450 daily energy with enough squad power to help attempt Heroic AAT this summer.

Currently we are doing Heroic Rancor on Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays, and Normal AAT on Monday and Friday.
    Rancor raid is launched at 8PM Eastern Time (ET) with a 0 damage rule in the first 24h. The pit is open the following day at 8pm ET. Usually the rancor lasts 2h when pit is open for damage. This way every guild member will be able to participate and receive rewards.
    Normal AAT is also launched at 8PM ET and is free for all.

What FM has to offer:
    • Heroic Rancor raids 3 times a week
    • Normal Tank raids 2 times a week
    • Second attempt on Heroic AAT this summer
    • Active leadership
    • Advice from veteran players on all aspects of the game
    • A chill atmosphere, fun chats and facts about the game, new releases and strategies
    • No external chat program required, though we do have a Discord channel that we recommend joining for announcements, raid rules posting, and raid coordination.
    • Time Zone: ET

Applicant Requirements:
    • At least level 80 with 10 7* characters gear level 10+
    • Active: at least 450 guild coins daily
    • Courteous to other guild members
    • Follows raid rules out of fairness
    • Read and keep up with game chat. It's the only way to communicate to our fellow guild members.

If you're interested, you can apply by sending me a PM or an ally request to:
    <163-935-342>

Otherwise you can pop in on our Discord recruitment channel and say hi:
    https://discord.gg/BDgS4Cp

• Options
    FTB Finding Teeboo is a mid level relaxed guild. Looking for members. If anyone is interested please pm me. We are now 13 guilds strong and this new guild will prepare you for HAAT. Then you can transfer to one of our other guilds once you are ready.
  • Karok
    419 posts Member
    Options
    * Relevo *
    We are looking for players who are team minded and want to grow with us . Key is to have fun and stay active , right now we are focused on beating the tank raid so we are all building our teams up and we are very close with a lot of teams doing big damage. We use line chat to communicate and share new game info but it's not mandatory it's just very helpful . We are looking for players level 60 but if you're active and do your part we have a spot for you . What we ask from each player is to be active and do your 600 daily, communicate either on our line chat or game chat and follow raid rules . If your looking for a strong team minded guild that helps every member get stronger with great leadership join us . Spoken languages: german, spanish an english of course.
    Karok
    Ally code
    938-624-232 or PM
  • Options
    Guild Name: Alderaanian WolfCats
    Time Zone : USA mostly, some international

We are a casual but growing, invite-only guild with a few open spots. We are looking for active, experienced, and regular players who can contribute both to guild activities and raids, especially raid tickets, with no quotas or pressure. Currently, we have about 20 80+ level members in the guild with hopefully more to follow.

Currently, we are doing 6* Rancor and 6* Tank Takedown, and soon we will be attempting Heroic Rancor for the first time. Also, LINE is mandatory for all members for guild communication and coordination.

If interested please send me an ally invite, code 646-659-425. I am the guild leader here at AWC. Also feel free to message me on LINE....my ID there is Wormholetraveler45. I would be very happy to discuss this further before you join.
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Wolf Pack Warriors has about six spaces available for active, friendly, fun, and talkative players. Our guild routinely does 6* Pit Raids . We also do normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and fully intend to progress to tougher content once most of the membership is strong enough. We range in level from the 50's to 85.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate at least 400 guild tickets a day, and have at least one 6* character, send me a PM or reply to this post. We'll toss an invite your way. All time zones and ages are welcome--we currently range from teens to low 50's in age, and most of our members are North American. No third party apps are required.