• Thrawn
    627 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    [removed]
    Post edited by Thrawn on
    "In the darkest night, any light is welcome." – I, Jedi
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are running a tier 4 raid and will have a normal tank take-down going also. We r a Small guild of about 30 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite

Also we are not wanting to merge into another guild so please don't ask;)
  • Hi Everyone,

If you are looking for a guild that is a supportive, nice place to be with a good group of players then Mon Cala could be the one for you.

We are currently doing Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT.
    Heroic AAT tests are already underway and we think HAAT is realistically a couple of months away, at least. The leaders of the guild have experience of completing HAAT raids and know what is needed to get us there as a team.
    We raid The Pit 3 times a week and run bonus raids when tickets allow. AAT is twice a week, usually once every 3 days.

So... what we are looking for...
    600 tickets a day (or let us know if you cant do it... that's fine too)
    You preferrably have a couple of HAAT raid ready teams and working on the others.
    We use LINE chat app and post raid instructions there so it is a must.
    7.30pm UK raid Times (Currently 7.30pm UTC + 1 due to British Summer Time)

If you are happy with that and want to be part of this and progress to HAAT with us then please contact me on LINE at dirkbrightblade

I'm happy to be contacted by individuals and by groups of players looking to progress. Mon Cala is part of a group of guilds (Malevolent Marauders) that range from beginners to full HAAT. We can find the right home for you.

You can check me and my roster out at https://swgoh.gg/u/dirkbrightblade/

Cheers,
    Dirk
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are running a tier 4 raid and will have a normal tank take-down going also. We r a Small guild of about 30 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite

• Guild Name: Alderaanian WolfCats Time Zone : USA mostly, some international

We are a casual but growing, invite-only guild with a few open spots. We are looking for active, experienced, and regular players who can contribute both to guild activities and raids, especially raid tickets, with no quotas or pressure. Currently, we have about 20 80+ level members in the guild with hopefully more to follow.

Currently, we are doing 6* Rancor and 6* Tank Takedown, and very soon we will be attempting Heroic Rancor for the first time. Also, LINE is mandatory for all members for guild communication and coordination.

If interested please send me an ally invite, code 646-659-425. I am the guild leader here at AWC. Also feel free to message me on LINE....my ID there is Wormholetraveler45. I would be very happy to discuss this further before you join.
  • Chaac_Maul
    166 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Edit
    Post edited by Chaac_Maul on
  • Hi everyone.

Guild name: Raid Center Polska

Time zone: UTC+1/CEST

Current progress: Heroic Rancor (just started, 3rd one active now), normal AAT

Guild is almost 100% pure f2p so we're not too tanky. At the moment we have 17 80+LVL members and some even in their 50-s and developing. We're looking for some active players to increase frequency of our rancor raids. AAT easily fills up to 150k tokens before we're able to defeat it - so some strong roosters would be welcome to speed it up.

We're building our comm channel on Line at the moment, so I'm avaliable there as MadWookieScout (also my in-game name).

My Ally code is 958-973-372

At the moment we URGENTLY need someone to help us with current heroic Pit, because our only Zader started too late and has difficulties - and without Zader we're unable to finish the raid.
  • Hi
    We have started a new UK guild called Yorkshire Nerfherders.
    A week ago me (level 85) and my work mate (level 82). started a new guild. Already got 22 members and two others hopefully coming. We are evenly spread from level 30 to level 85.
    We are looking to build a friendly and supportive guild who help each other with strategy. No pressure targets. All we ask is be nice, be respectful and join in the guild.
    Looking to get very regular raiding going. Will vary levels to suit all members and the bigger hitters will allow the smaller members chance to get scores in etc first.
    We'd love you to join us and help build a really strong community that can stay together and progress together.
    Either message me for details or just send an ally request. My ID is 617-824-143
    Cheers
    Mijas Baldrizian
    PS Ally me. If you are in no guild, I'll send you an invite as soon as I see it. If we ally and you are in a guild, you can also join by leaving your guild and joining through ally list. Game wont let a guild invite a player who is already in a guild however.
    PPS Tank starting today and we rotate T4/T5/T6 rancor. If you are a new player, this is a good guild as we post videos and help in our Line chat group. Not compulsory to download Line App, but lots of good stuff in there like who to farm and build, raid tips etc.
  • BH_Guardian
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Guild: Republic Destroyers
    Rancor Raid: T6 (couple of good players away from T7)
    Tank Raid: Normal AAT
    Are you looking for a place to grow and collect gear for your toons?? Republic destroyers is the place. Very laid back and very few rules. Requirements are daily participation, at least one 6* toon (so you can get raid prizes) and try to get 600 raid tickets daily. Other than that just have fun. It is an open guild so feel free to join. If you can't find it shoot me an ally invite 692-979-776. See ya soon
    Post edited by BH_Guardian on
  • Guild name: Starsmasher
    Time Zone: EST
    Rules:
    T7 Pit raid - 3 pre-designated rotating P1 raiders. After P1 ends, P2 & P3 are open to entire guild for one battle per raider. Upon end of P3, a 24 hour raid hold is imposed for 0 damage placement only. After hold, raid is open to anyone with 0 placement or not raided with no battle limits. Zader squads are not allowed for Pit raids.
    T6 AAT raid - Upon end of P1, there will be a 24 hour hold, after which, raid will proceed to completion. No other restrictions or limitations.
    Third party app: Discord is required.
    Pit raid: T7
    We are a very laid back guild looking for level 85 players and who are working towards the HAAT raid. If this is you feel free to pm me.
  • Mef1428
    144 posts Member
    Galactic Security wants you! We are a semi-casual guild looking for a few active members who are interested in getting ready for Heroic AAT. We currently run T7 Rancor (limit phases to get everyone a chance) and T6 AAT (same), and are building teams for Heroic AAT, getting closer each day.

If you are level 85 and want to raid (have at least 10 solid AAT ready 7* toons and be working on good mods), we would be glad to bring you in. While we do want active members, we do not require full daily contributions and we have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off (as long as they give us a heads up).

Our chat is always helpful, and we do offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment. We use Discord for game discussion and raid scheduling/coordination; it is mandatory to ensure all members follow fairness rules, and we have a special channel for applicants (https://discord.gg/p5AmYf2).

Our time zone is EDT (GMT-4), with reset at 930pm EDT. Most of our members are US, but we have members from around the world.

If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm or join our Discord recruiting channel. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 879-417-165. We prefer to talk with you first to make sure it is a good fit.

Good hunting!

• PeeJay
    29 posts Member
    PeeJay wrote: »
    Hello fellow swgoh fans 

We are looking for active players to join our guild. The J'di community just opened its 4th guild and we are ready to start the grind :). We are really that new we currently have 8 active members here to help and donate items, 600/600 tickets a day and are growing quickly.

We want You wether You are new or experienced, all levels are welcome. This is a relaxed guild just trying to get some steady active members plus there is room to grow into our 3 other guilds that run t4, t6 and t7 raids to grind your items.

We are a loyal team and we try to help each other in everything that we do in the guild and with our battles. We will be doing Tier 2 raids and progressing up to Tier 4 for the Padawans.

We also have a group chat on Line where we discuss topics and help each other. The LINE app is highly recommended but not a requirement
    Please add any of the below three if you have any questions or would like to discuss anything further.

Send an ally request in game for an invite.

Community Leader - D'Air W'en
    Ally code 727-314-666
    D'Air E'en
    Ally code 882-693-377
    LINE ID – papaduck240

SOUTH R'EN J'DI
    Guild Leader - PJ
    Ally code - 654-221-745
    LINE ID – peejay81

Recruiting officer -LxGee
    Ally code - 721-387-537
    LINE ID - LxGee

Thank you
    S'outh R'en J'di
    Leader-PJ

From
    N'ORTN R'EN J'DI
    E’AST R'EN J'DI
    W'EST R'EN J'DI
    S'OUTH R'EN J'DI
    1489344680952.jpg

The guild(S'outh R'en J'di) is taking off, please don't miss your chance to be part of this whole community it's not just one guild it's four and so that means there is room to grow with our super friendly and helpful members, you can move up as your level increases for example we are doing t2/t3 here, the other guilds t5/t6 and heroic t7 in our top guild, hopefully we will hear from you and you will be welcomed into our home.
  • Thrawn
    627 posts Member
    Shortbus is a relaxed and dedicated guild looking for a few more members.

https://swgoh.gg/g/730/short-bus/

We do heroic Rancor and Normal AAT raids regularly; start time is 4:00pm Eastern.

We will be completing our first Heroic AAT soon; we almost got to P4 last month and are trying again this weekend.

RULES:

- Have fun.

- Share memes and gear.

- Contribute 600 energy a day

- Use the LINE app to communicate.

APPLY:
    Send me a message with your lineup here or on LINE:
    thrawny
  • Darax_ren
    363 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    RedSky guild has 4 slots available. We are a relaxed guild for daily players: you do not need discord, line or messaging apps.

We are currently at the stage of clearing normal AAT in one refresh and about to graduate to HAAT. So now is a good time to join the guild.

About us:
    - We do T7 of the Rancor raid 2 or 3 times a week and will ensure everyone gets rewards by waiting 24 hours for you to get on the leaderboard
    - Our only guild rule is for the Rancor: zero damage in the first 24 hours. You break this rule you are out. Everything else is at your leisure.
    - We make insanely generous gear donations and everyone is happy to give advice
    - English only.

About you:
    To be right for this guild, you should meet the following requirements:
    - Be at least level 80
    - Have at least 10 characters at 7 stars
    - Play daily
    - FTP are welcome

Please message me with your ally code and player name if you are interested in joining.

We are a generous and easy going guild that is soon to be Heroic for AAT.
  • We've had great success in completing T7 Rancor until a few guild members complained about others not making their 600 raid tickets a day. So I cut a few from the guild and we failed to complete our next raid. This has now resulted in the people that were complaining, too leave the guild.

I have 13 spots open in Dark Zone Dons. You need to be level 80 or above and an active daily player. We are mostly based in the UK and Europe.

My ally code is 265 314 991 or pm me here with yours and I'll send a guild invite.
  • Calling all Romanians!!!!
    Toti romanii din joc sunt bineveniti!!
    Hello guys
    We are curently an alliance made of 8 guilds .....all romanians and looking to bring more Members and Romanian guilds in this alliance...... in our guilds to expand and become the best of our kind....we kick **** Haat raid......so let us know
    If your interested to be part of this alliance.....we will be glad to bring u in
    All Romanians welcomed!!
    You can message me in here or
    Add Line id: margelatu123
  • Guild Name: Alderaanian WolfCats
    Time Zone : USA mostly, some international

We are a casual but growing, invite-only guild with a few open spots. We are looking for active, experienced, and regular players who can contribute both to guild activities and raids, especially raid tickets, with no quotas or pressure. Currently, we have about 20 80+ level members in the guild with hopefully more to follow.

Currently, we are doing 6* Rancor and 6* Tank Takedown, and very soon we will be attempting Heroic Rancor for the first time. Also, LINE is mandatory for all members for guild communication and coordination.

If interested please send me an ally invite, code 646-659-425. I am the guild leader here at AWC. Also feel free to message me on LINE....my ID there is Wormholetraveler45. I would be very happy to discuss this further before you join.
  • We attempted T7 Rancor raid for the first time and had about 8% left with only 25 people doing damage. This is the first time we are actively recruiting we need people who can put some damage. As well as people who might not quite be ready to do tons of damage, but will help with raid credits.

We are also in the midst of a Normal Tank Takedown raid that we finish ever 4 or 5 days. Please come join us.

Guild: Knights of Teebo

# of Members: 38/50 we want to start booting inactives so we can get more raids in and regularly do T7 rancor.

Requirements: Level 70+ with at least one 7* characters so you can hit Rancor for gear - BE ACTIVE!
    Would like everybody to earn at least 300 tickets per day.

Chat: None

Most of us are US

Name: Jeremiah
    ID: 898-996-519
  • MORTAL SEPARATISTS

we have just one space to fill in our very active guild.
    600 contribution needed from all members
    0 score on heroic rancor first 24 hours. Normal tank.

Line I.D lord_eddy
    944-514-285
  • evergoo
    175 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Hi, my name is evergoo, Leader of TIE Alliance. We are a friendly and active community looking to help more players acquire General Kenobi, plan for metas, and enjoy the game.
    We have a community of 3 guilds: HAAT, HAAT Farm, and Heroic Rancor. We promote players from within our alliance system and gear donation requests are filled almost daily. Our community is also very diverse: f2p to Krakken, parents and spouses, families and friends, casual everyday to Arena #1 everyday, and players from all over the world!
    We are currently looking for players who are building strong squads with Droids, Chirpatine, and/or Clones for Normal AAT.
    My ally code is 571-945-848 and you can message me here, Line (ID: evergoo), or Discord (evergoo#8548). Thank you for your interest in TIE Alliance. Take care! :)
  • Heyho :)

we are a Guild called OroJackson and recruiting players, here´s some info about us:

- We are recruiting all sorts of players, it doesnt matter if ur P2P, F2P or something in between
    - We Raid as much as we got Tickets rdy.
    - Activity is not as important for now, we just need Member.
    - My Timezone is CET - dat should be fine.
    - U should be able to speak either German or English.
    - We are open to all kinds of LvL.
    - My AllyCode: 779-455-966

dats it for the beginning, if ur interrested pls Contact me Ingame by using my AllyCode

Ryuzaki :)
  • jtruts
    65 posts Member
    Stella Bella

Global guild with very low turnover, been around since last July. Needing two people. 85 minimum as we are very close to hAAT.

Guild is active, 27-28k tickets per day typically. Friendly, and very active chat on LINE app, any swgoh questions you have someone probably has an answer. Chat is not required as long as you install LINE to monitor raid and guild announcement groups.

Guild local tz is UTC+2 but as we are global we rotate raid times midnight, 6am, noon, 6pm with typical 24 hour registration period. We also rotate top 5-10 damagers depending on raid to spread the rewards around the guild.

DM me on forum or LINE (bartimaeus.jt) if you have more questions.

Thanks!
  • Thrawn
    627 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    [removed]
    Post edited by Thrawn on
  • Would you like more Han shards and gear?

Guild Victory March shares in the fun together, with tremendous collegiality, opinionated and respectful discussions, collaboration and cooperation, as we beat the rancor in the heroic tier. VM coordinates folks from time zones across the world, in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.

We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week on normal and can clear it in less than a day. We are building Victory March to complete the tank raid on heroic.

Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PST
    Our raid start times for pit raid are currently 7:30 PM PST for people to register 0 damage and they open up for people to send in one squad to register real damage the following morning at 10:45 am PST
    Our tank raid opens at 7:30 pm PST as well with P1 opening immediately. The following phases P2-4 open every day after launch at 10:45 am PST for attacks. When each phase attack time opens, it is for one squad per member to attack. If the current phase is not finished by the time the roster refresh happens, then that phase is now free for all.

These are the requirements that we achieve as a team:
    * an account with the app Line
    * Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    * English language communication
    * we prefer Minimum of twenty (20) toons at 7*
    * we prefer Minimum level 80

Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/thrain/
    https://swgoh.gg/u/vmnoodlenoggin/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march/

Want to join us for raids, chat, and rewards?
    Please contact me here or via Line ID: "yellow.mantis"
    Or our leader, VM noodle noggin line ID “vmnoodlenoggin”

Thanks!
    VM Yellow Mantis, Victory March Officer
  • Hey padawans!

We're GremblinSquad, a friendly guild currently maining Tier 6 Pit and regularly doing normal tank in about 5 days. We need about 4 more high level members. We chat regularly in our discord, share gear, and it's generally an entertaining ride.

-guild name: GREMBLIN SQUAD
    -time zone: Mixed
    -short version of rules: No abuse. Do your daily tickets and raid damage.
    -third party chat apps you use: Discord
    -which tier of The Pit raid you are currently raiding: 6
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Wolf Pack Warriors has five spaces available for active, friendly, fun, and talkative players. We routinely do 6* Pit Raids and normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and fully intend to progress to tougher content once most of the membership is strong enough. We range in level from the 50's to 85 and don't use any third party apps.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate at least 400 guild tickets a day, and have at least one 6* character, send me a PM. We'll toss an invite your way. All time zones and ages are welcome--we currently range from teens to low 50's in age, and most of our members are North American.
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member

• The_old1
    44 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Would you like the opportunity to be in the top 5 of the rancor raid?

There is no try do or do not have openings for 4 players

We operate a 250k damage cap for the first 12 hours, and a total damage cap of 500k. The top 5 in the raid can only score zero (0) in the following raid this enables the rewards to be shared more equally.
    Members - 33 x lvl 85, 6 x lvl 80 - 84, 6 x lvl 69 - 77
    Guild reset is 19:30 BST (UTC-1), 14:30 EST, 11:30 PST
    English speaking, officers and members mainly EU & USA
    Third party apps - not required
    Mainly free 2 play
    Pit raid T7 normal launch time 23:00 BST 2/3 times a week rules apply
    Tank raid launch 11:00 BST/ 20:00 BST 2 times a week currently free for all (cleared in less than 24 hours)
    600 tickets daily required - let us know if you're going to miss the target or if you've missed it as we do remove non/ low contributors.
    Participate in guild activities
    Members will also be removed if they ignore raid rules

We are a friendly and helpful guild with plenty of experienced members (many of the members have been in the guild for over 6 months with a number who have been there since the start of guilds) who will assist you with any aspect of the game

Pm me if you are interested or have any questions
    Thanks

My profile https://swgoh.gg/u/abetternamethanmoleliza/
    Post edited by The_old1 on
    "If you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you've always got"
  • DRS is recruiting for Heroic Pit normal AAT

Canadian based guild with worldwide memembers is recruiting. We have 3 open spots to fill and are looking for dedicated team orientated members. Proper attitude and knowledge base may make you an officer. We have a highly organized Discord server and Discord is mandatory. HAAT Is in sight!

Contact me for further info on Discord DEAD#2965 or add me as an ally 699543935
  • Join a Great Guild (hRancor/ nAAT) lvl 70+

I've joined a few guilds, and this is one of the best non-HAAT guilds around. We're developing toward HAAT together.
    - lvl 70+, 5 7* toons recommended
    - active player, earn 500-600 tickets per day
    - participate in raids
    - nobody breathing down your next, but here to help you develop

Drop out of your current guild (if you're in one) and send me an ally request at 257-676-622. I'll then send you the guild request to our guild, Padawan Jawas of XTatooine.

Also join the discussion on discord (optional but highly recommended) at https://discord.gg/RQb8sxM.