Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• havok99
    150 posts Member
    SHAL Strikes Back

Hello All,

I'm recruiting for a training guild to 3 heroic tank guilds. It runs heroic rancor (3-4x a week) and normal tank (2-3x). Once your squads are ready for heroic tank, we move you up. We are looking for 1 new member. Our requirements are lvl 75+, 600 daily raid tix more often than not and be able to use Discord (where all 4 guilds talk and strategize). We are all pretty chill and need 1 more Jedi/Sith that is enthused about the game as we are. If that sounds good, send me a direct message. Feel free to ask any questions. On Discord(easiest way to reach me) I'm Havok99#6590 May the force be with you.
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone : PST/PDT

We are a mixed nation guild and we are recruiting new members. We raid multiple times a week and can take out heroic Rancor within 30 minutes. We have a 24h no dmg rule, then FFA. We can beat Normal Tank within 24 hours and the goal is Heroic Tank.

We are looking for active players 75+ level, and you should at least have one 7* toon for Rancor rewards. We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

We are also a very kind and helpful guild and we want to improve ourselves so we can defeat the heroic tank raid as soon as possible.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

Hope to see you soon in our guild!
  • Supreme Leader Snoke commands that you join TheFirst0rder

TheFirst0rder is a fun and laid back guild that is serious about Raid Gear and Han Solo shards! We are running Heroic Rancor Raids just about every three days so why not join us and add Han Solo to your Line-Up.  We are also currently completing Normal AAT raids every four days, so come get the Gold Gear your characters need for you to go to the next level in the arena.

Guild Name:       TheFirst0rder

Officer:                 Mr Kitty

Ally Code:            482-237-977

Rancor Raid:       Heroic (12-hour zero damage window)

AAT:                      Normal

Restrictions:       Players who are inactive for 10 days are removed

Time Zone:         GMT -4, EST, but we alternate Raid start times to be time zone friendly to everyone (Raids open for damage at 4:30 AM, 12:30 PM, And 8:30 PM UTC)

Current Openings:           3

We have guild chat using the Line App.  Participation in the chat is encouraged, but not required.  Come have fun with us in TheFirst0rder.

I-Want-You-For-First-Order.jpg

• The Mighty Heroes, the ideal guild for the casual free to play player are looking for new recruits.

We're pretty laid back and treat the game as it's suppose to - a game! We're based in the UK and follow GMT. We keep in touch with members via the discord app.

We currently do heroic pit raids and normal tank every two days. I won't lie to you, we still have 'some' way to go to be ready for the heroic tank, but we're getting there. But this is where the strength in our guild lies, we don't rush or demand from members. We know you've got a life outside the game! We've also got an active and thriving community and would love you to be a part of that.

So join us and we'll take you further in the game!

If interested feel free to contact myself or the guild leader :-)

Guild Leader: Jetrology
    Discord: Jetrology#1313
    Ally code: 233-331-394

...and as for myself:

Discord: Lillkvirran#7681
    Ally code: 384-595-957
  • The Hype is Real is looking for new members that are daily, active players that are 70+ and preferably generate 500 plus tickets a day. We're drama free and laid back and all try to help each other out.

We got a few slots open. We are currently raiding Pit VI and normal tank. We're are working towards heroic pit and hope to run that soon. We're mostly level 80 members, a handful in the 70's, and a minority of lower active lower level players that are quickly leveling and contributing raid tickets.

We don't have a lot of rules other than being active, contributing, and respectful. We understand people have outside lives and don't flip out, but we are working to improve. We are working towards heroic Rancor soon so we coordinate our attacks through discord and in game chat. It isn't a deal breaker if you won't join discord, but it would be better for everyone.

PM me with your ally code or send me an ally code invite and I'll invite you to guild.

Whitt Happens 737-212-476
  • Javik
    246 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    -guild name: Bounty Hunted
    -time zone: East Coast and West Coast USA
    -T7 Rancor raid we do a 24 hour 0 damage rule and T6 Tank raid is an open attack
    -For chat there is a facebook group Bounty Hunted (optional). We mainly use the ingame chat system
    -T7 raids we usually do evening times 5pm, 8pm, and 10pm Eastern as well as 5pm, 8pm, 10pm Western.
    -T6 Rancor raids is open to attack freely usually completed within a few hours, we are trying to find players with teams best suited for p2 and p3 heroic t7 tank. We make attempts to clear the T7 Tank raid every so often and this is where we get our hang ups.

PM- me on these forums or just search Bounty Hunted in game and hit apply.
  • Diddybvy
    159 posts Member
    We're Fun Squad! We're fun, friendly, cooperative and like to exchange ideas and strategies. We want to grow stronger together and enjoy our game! Most of us are level 85 but we welcome all players even at lower level. As long as you have 1 7* character to participate in the raid you can join us today!

Heroic rancor rules: 24h/0 damage,then 1 attack each, start time: 19:00 UTC
    Normal tank: ffa
    Guild activities reset: 17:30 UTC

We also use line app to communicate outside the game but it's not mandatory.
    We only ask you contribute 600 energy so we can raid as often as we can and progress faster.

If you're an individual player or a small group of friends, PM me.

TheFirst0rder is a fun and laid back guild that is serious about Raid Gear and Han Solo shards! We are running Heroic Rancor Raids just about every three days so why not join us and add Han Solo to your Line-Up.  We are also currently completing Normal AAT raids every four days, so come get the Gold Gear your characters need for you to go to the next level in the arena.

Time Zone:         GMT -4, EST, but we alternate Raid start times to be time zone friendly to everyone (Raids open for damage at 4:30 AM, 12:30 PM, And 8:30 PM UTC)

Current Openings:           3

We have guild chat using the Line App.  Participation in the chat is encouraged, but not required.  Come have fun with us in TheFirst0rder.

• Vikan88
    48 posts Member
    we are lvl 85 players ho started a New guild when the other guild was not good. we take all players..you have to be active player and play like a team in the raids. you also need to use the chat in the game to stay in touch with other members. with many active players we can soon take on heroic raids. lower raids will be done sometimes, so lower lvl players can get somthing. join and get tips and help from high lvl players:) my ally code is:593-648-645

send a ally request and i Will add you to the team:)
  • tazlightoller
    14 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Guild Name- Vong Warriors
    Guild Leader - Taz Lightoller (level 85) 755-381-332
    Guild Officers - Charlord (level 85) 348-546-276, Harley Quinn (level 77) 345-167-114, Higgie (level 85)
    Guild Size - 10 to 12, tons of room to add!
    Our Goal - Han Solo and General Kenobi Shards
    Raids currently running - T5 Rancor, T6 Tank
    Tank Raids and Tier - T6 tank is usually always open, this will change eventually.
    Rancor Raids and Tier - T1-T5, depends on level of guild and guild money. Generally a raid opens every Friday (US Central Standard)
    Rules - Be respectful, participate, hit the 600 as much as possible. 10 day inactivity gets you removed, we do make exceptions if we are informed when you wont play for a while. Laid back and patient guild, no pressure.
    Required Chat - None, we only use the guild chat.
    Post edited by tazlightoller on
  • Chaac_Maul
    166 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Edit
    Post edited by Chaac_Maul on
  • DOOMSDAY
    94 posts Member
    Need a casual guild or just want a change of pace? Then look no further Four Twenty Force is seeking active members to join our super chill guild. We have plenty to donate and knowledge to give. We have alt accounts of major players but no whales. We are keeping it relaxed and fun.

RULES: Be active (if you miss a day or two no worries we get it life happen), get as much of your daily 600 as you can so we can continue to raid, and donate what/if you can.

RAIDS: T5-T6 @ 3-4 times weekly. Dropping T5 soon as we are growing too fast. AAT once a week currently working teams to boost that time frame.

COMMUNICATION: We use Line however it isn't required but highly recommended. Communication helps booster the guild as a whole.

GUILD: Four Twenty Force
    ALLY CODE:414-695-431
    LINE ID: Emperordoomsday

Message or ally me for any questions or interested inquiries.
  • Guild: Dirty Group

Time zone: US Pacific, although we have people from all across the US

Language: English

Player base: Mix of f2p and p2p

Pit Level: Heroic

Raid rules:
    Rancor – 12h/0 damage because we do have some heavy hitters that can solo it.
    AAT – Free for all from the start. The rules may start to shift once we get into Heroic.
    We vary the start time to accommodate players in different time zones.
    Because of some bad luck with guild members that have since departed we are strict with our rules.

Guild Rules:
    Line app required
    Participate in all raids
    3 days of inactivity will mean removal
    Have fun, but be respectful

We have been making a lot of great progress toward taking down heroic AAT. We usually run 2-3 Heroic Rancor raids per week, and usually 2 normal AAT’s. Although we don’t require that you spend 600 energy every day, we do encourage you do contribute as much as possible so we can continue to grow and progress as a group. We have a mix of players from newer 80+ level to grizzled veterans. Different members might focus on different areas of the game a handful of us are able to stay in the top ranks in arena, and other really crush the raids. We are a mature, welcoming, and supportive group. Find me in Line for more info!

Contact Line ID: cephalopodite
  • Ragrot
    6 posts Member
    Brain Dead Gamers is looking for more members to round out our guild in our new home. We recently split off from our prior guild in hopes of getting a little more serious in the game and as such, we have plenty of spots open for new members (23/50).
    -We primarily set up raids with Eastern time zone in mind, usually starting after our guild activity reset at 7:30pm EDT
    -Our rules are pretty simple, try to spend 600 energy every day and have fun doing it. We are also an online gaming community and are "noob" friendly, we have tons of resources at your disposal, if you are unsure about anything in the game, just ASK, we are here to help!
    -We communicate and coordinate raids and activities through guild chat, facebook and discord.
    -We've killed the normal Tank 4 times so far, have been farming T5 and T6 Rancor, preparing for T7 heroics, we are mostly a F2P guild so don't expect T7 Tank anytime soon.
    -If interested add my ally code: 364-756-822 or add me on discord: Ragrot#8987
    qEgGBwi.jpg

Current Openings:           2

• FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Post edited by FlapMaster on
  • Shout out to all singaporean! come join us!

Timezone: SST

Guild: The singapore order 45/50 lvl 85 members. Very active guild

Daily tickets: 20~23k

Rancor: Heroic (2 days once)

AAT: T6 (We are almost ready for Heroic,Stuck at phase 2)

Requirements: Ftp/(Ptp Preferred) Level 85 with at least 8-12, 7*, Gear 10 characters, MUST complete daily 600

Chat: Guild chat or whatsapp to join in the fun chatting!

Im the leader of this guild add me ally code: 621-634-318 or PM me!

Thank you!
    -Styloken

• Aunt Beru's BBQ Hut is killing HAAT tank easily.

Our farm team Uncle Owen's BBQ Boot Camp is hitting Regular tank and is recruiting players looking to get HAAT tank ready with opportunities to join main guild for HAAT. Come be a part of this BBQ fest. We are a great group of laid back members that get the job done, plenty of knowledge to help you grow and great friends to make it fun along the way.

Click here to come talk to us, see if we are the right fit for you: https://app.groupme.com/join_group/31155857/Xf3dD9
  • Hey everyone !

We are looking to find new players to join us ! Players level who are active daily and are level 80 or plus.
    We are US based and the guild activity reset is at 7:30pm Pacific time. We are some players in Europe and keep that in mind when we start raids.
    Some of us use line to discuss.

We don't really have any rules we just want active players. We don't have a 24h O damage rule yet but we might add it in the near future.
    We do Heroic Rancor and normal tank raid.

So if you think we would be the right fit for you. Please pm me !

• Hi

Friendly guild looking for new members. The majority of us are level 80-85 with a few padawans making their way up. We have 43 members. We do rancor raids on heroic, tank tier 6. Lots of donations and lots of chat. No major rules or strict guidelines but must be playing on a regular basis and contributing where you can.

Our rancor raids take about 3 hours, tank about 2 days. We have a rule on rancor raids that we leave the last phase for 24hrs, just to give eneryone the opportunity to get on the board as we get through it relatively quickly

My ally code is 949 699 318
  • Rand
    1 posts Member
    Nerfherders Unite!

Are you a casual player who’s reached a high level but cannot find a guild because you don’t have time every day to get your “600”? Do you want to chat with some really cool dudes and dudettes who are just as likely to talk about their toon squads as quote Monty Python? Are you wanting to hit the raids and see just what you can do?

Nerfherders of Cydonia may be the guild for you. We are a casual guild that’s super friendly. We just want to play the game, chat now and then, and have fun. Currently we are farming 6* pit and AAT, and are very close to taking down the 7* Pit and adding that to the farming rotation!

We are looking for 70+ players who are active and building their teams. Please send us your SWGOH.GG or PM us for more details.

Vital Question: Do you like Cake or Pie?

Guild Name: Nerfherders of Cydonia
    Timezones: Primary US timezones
    Chat App: LINE (i'm Rx2web on LINE)
    Playerbase: Mostly F2P
    Pit Level: T6 (almost able to T7)
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Wolf Pack Warriors has a couple spaces available for active, friendly, fun, and talkative players. We routinely do 6* Pit Raids (almost 3x per week) and normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and plan to launch our first heroic Pit Raid sometime next week. Join now and help us make the transition!

Our members range in level from the 60's to 85, and we don't require any third party apps. All time zones and ages are welcome--we have members from the teens to low 50's in age, and while most of them are North American, we also have some from Europe.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate 500+ guild tickets a day, and have at least one 7* character, send me a PM or reply to this post. We'll toss an invite your way!
  • BHG Freelancers is opening its doors for training and assisting players to help you progress into hardcore raiding.
    Whether it's your first time playing (or you need a home for an alt), this is where you can learn about the game and prep for heroic raids.
    We can provide knowledge of who to farm and how to effectively gear your characters to your advantage as well as connect you to our hub of experienced players to help with any questions you may have.
    Once you are ready and a spot opens up, you will go to one of our Heroic Rancor divisions to further your progression.
    Raids:
    Raiding Normal AAT & Heroic Rancor
    7* Rancor: Alternating start times between 5pm EST & 9pm EST, 24 hour registration period.
    6* AAT: FFA from launch.
    Guild Rules:
    1. Attempt 600 energy a day
    2. Stay active
    3. Must have Line
    If interested or have any questions feel free to contact me on Line, my id is "adviktion"
    May the force be with you,
    Ri
  • Nuclear grade fail is looking for players to fill a few empty spots. We have been doing normal tank raid for months and are working towards heroic aat. Message me here if you have any questions or just join us in game. Thanks!
  • The GUILD has just been created. Its simple and to the point. Minimal rules, run by verteran player. Starting from scratch. Everyone needed, officers too.
    Guild name: The GUILD
    Guild time zone: MDT
    Game style: f2p/p2p
    Discord DEAD#2965
    Contribution: Please be active
  • WolframiumK4
    12 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    We are a very chill group looking for chill members. Most of us are ftp so expectations should be kept realistic. We currently have 20-23 active members and need more.

-guild name: Tungsten Elite
    -time zone: mostly USA and raids start early in the mountain time zone
    -short version of rules: not really any rules but look for chat instructions as we will sometimes restrict activity for lower level players, though rare
    -which tier of The Pit raid you are currently raiding:. We usually alternate tier 5 and 6. We're not strong enough yet for heroic. Normal haat raids.

I need more allies in general---> 187-694-743

No excess demands on your time. Just participate as much as you can.
  • ShootFirstHan
    66 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Deleted.
    Post edited by ShootFirstHan on
  • Eddy5767
    142 posts Member
    Are you ready for heroic? Stuck in a guild that doesn't raid as often as you would like?
    We raid haat and get 26000 daily tokens minimum.
    UK time zone. Raids launch at 8pm
    Ally - 944-514-285
    Line chat I.D - lord_eddy