Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Bluemoon is looking for people to contribute to the Tank Take down challenge.
    33w04es.jpg
    919oif.jpg
  • Vikan88
    48 posts Member
    we are lvl 85 players ho started a New guild when the other guild was not good. we take all players..you have to be active player and play like a team in the raids. you also need to use the chat in the game to stay in touch with other members. with many active players we can soon take on heroic raids. lower raids will be done sometimes, so lower lvl players can get somthing. join and get tips and help from high lvl players:) my ally code is:593-648-645

send a ally request and i Will add you to the team:)
  • Hi

Friendly guild looking for new members. The majority of us are level 80-85 with a few padawans making their way up. We have 43 members. We do rancor raids on heroic, tank on normal. Lots of donations and lots of chat. No major rules or strict guidelines but must be playing on a regular basis and contributing where you can.

Our rancor raids take about 3 hours, tank about 2 days. We have a rule on rancor raids that we leave the last phase for 24hrs, just to give eneryone the opportunity to get on the board as we get through it relatively quickly

My ally code is 949 699 318
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Wolf Pack Warriors has a couple spaces available for active, friendly, fun, and talkative players. We routinely do 7* Pit Raids (almost 3x per week) and normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly have set our sights on heroic Tank. Join the fun now!

Our members range in level from the 60's to 85, and we don't require any third party apps. All time zones and ages are welcome--we have members from the teens to low 50's in age, and while most of them are North American, we also have some from Europe. If you're looking for an active guild, generate 500+ guild tickets a day, and have at least a few 6* characters, send me a PM. We'll toss an invite your way!
    Post edited by Davius7 on
  • DDMol
    2 posts Member
    The "dotu" (Defender of the Universe) is recruiting players to heroic Rancor raid and normal AAT raid. We are regrouping from a previous guild, and now we are looking for players who are lv 80+ and want to fight with us to farm heroic AAT. We have 26 players right now, looking for 20+ active players. We do heroic Rancor and normal AAT 2-3 times a week. We do have any specific rules, just try to contribute 600 raid tickets everyday.

Guild Name: dotu

Rancor Raid: Heroic

AAT: Normal

Time Zone: EST

Come and join us!
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    Looking for 4 more active members level 70+ who have several 6* or higher characters so that they’ll be able to participate in raids with full squads. We do not have a ticket requirement but are looking for very active players who will contribute to guild tickets, gear exchange and participate in raids. We currently have a group LINE chat going with around 25 members on it but it is not a requirement. There are a couple of very experienced members in our guild who are able to guide you along the way & answer questions that you may have (this is their second account).

We have been doing tier 5 rancor raids 3 times a week for a few weeks and are now bouncing between tier 5 and 6. In 2-4 weeks we expect to go tier 6 full time. We have members from all over the world so we alternate raid times to make it convenient for everyone to hit different phases in the raid.

If interested add me at ally code 977-185-135 and I’ll send you a guild invite or you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild.

Thanks,
    TK-421
  • Diddybvy
    159 posts Member
    We're Fun Squad! We're fun, friendly, cooperative and like to exchange ideas and strategies. We want to grow stronger together and enjoy our game! Most of us are level 85 but we welcome all players even at lower level. As long as you have 1 7* character to participate in the raid you can join us today!

Heroic rancor rules: 24h/0 damage,then 1 attack each, start time: 19:00 UTC
    Normal tank: ffa
    Guild activities reset: 17:30 UTC

We also use line app to communicate outside the game but it's not mandatory.
    We only ask you contribute 600 energy so we can raid as often as we can and progress faster.

If you're an active player, PM me.
    Thanks ;)
  • Supreme Leader Snoke commands that you join TheFirst0rder

TheFirst0rder is a fun and laid back guild that is serious about Raid Gear and Han Solo shards! We are running Heroic Rancor Raids just about every three days so why not join us and add Han Solo to your Line-Up.  We are also currently completing Normal AAT raids every four days, so come get the Gold Gear your characters need for you to go to the next level in the arena.

Guild Name:       TheFirst0rder

Officer:                 Mr Kitty

Ally Code:            482-237-977

Rancor Raid:       Heroic (12-hour zero damage window)

AAT:                      Normal

Restrictions:       Players who are inactive for 10 days are removed

Time Zone:         GMT -4, EST, but we alternate Raid start times to be time zone friendly to everyone (Raids open for damage at 4:30 AM, 12:30 PM, And 8:30 PM UTC)

Current Openings:           2

We have guild chat using the Line App.  Participation in the chat is encouraged, but not required.  Come have fun with us in TheFirst0rder.

I-Want-You-For-First-Order.jpg

• FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Post edited by FlapMaster on
  • WookieArgh
    25 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Hey everyone !
    We are looking to find new players to join us ! Players level who are active daily and are level 80 or plus.
    But we are willing help those that are not quite there yet.
    We are US based and the guild activity reset is at 7:30pm Pacific time. We are some players in Europe and keep that in mind when we start raids.
    Some of us use line to discuss.

We don't really have any rules we just want active players. We don't have a 24h 0 damage rule yet but we might add it in the near future.
    We do Heroic Rancor and normal tank raid.

So if you think we would be the right fit for you. Pm me
  • The Sons of Dathomir guild is looking for new players with level between 75 – 85 to prepare for Heroic Tank Takedown. We have only 8 spots available.

We are very active, we love the game and Star Wars universe. We always try to be better and to learn. We have a nice collection of tutorials on our chat app, Line.

Guild name: The Sons of Dathomir
    Time zone: CST - Central Standard Time which is GMT +7
    Language: English
    Rules:
    • Rancor Raid Tier7: o (zero) damage for 24 hours and then free for all
    • Tank Takedown raid Tier 6 : free for all
    • Guild activities: 400-600 tickets / day
    • Optional: Line application for iOS/Android, no chat requirements (no need to chat everyday if you don't have time)

To join add my Ally code in game: 826557384

348psep.jpg
  • Hello everyone,

Lokis Wild is currently looking for some active players. We classify ourselves as a casual yet serious guild, this is a game and its meant to be fun but we do want everyone being active and help in building our guild stronger through daily activates and raids. Speaking of raids we currently run 3 heroic pit and 2-3 normal aat raids a week (currently prepping for a haat, hopefully very soon in our future). We currently run a 0 damage strat for the rancor for the first 24 hours with rotating starting times of 6:30am, 12:30 pm, 6:30 pm and 12:30 am all eastern time, to ensure everyone gets rewards as we are a global community. One thing we do ask is you have the app Line. The benefits of using a 3rd party chat client are massive, mainly so you can go back in an always active chat to review advice, raid announcements, shared content to provide information to others, theory crafting and so on. If we sound interesting to you don't waste your time on light speed jump right into ludicrous speed and say hi

Please message me on here or message us on Line app: bosslivewyre or gratferrata
  • Supreme Leader Snoke commands that you join TheFirst0rder

TheFirst0rder is a fun and laid back guild that is serious about Raid Gear and Han Solo shards! We are running Heroic Rancor Raids just about every three days so why not join us and add Han Solo to your Line-Up.  We are also currently completing Normal AAT raids every four days, so come get the Gold Gear your characters need for you to go to the next level in the arena.

Guild Name:       TheFirst0rder

Officer:                 Mr Kitty

Ally Code:            482-237-977

Rancor Raid:       Heroic (12-hour zero damage window)

AAT:                      Normal

Restrictions:       Players who are inactive for 10 days are removed

Time Zone:         GMT -4, EST, but we alternate Raid start times to be time zone friendly to everyone (Raids open for damage at 4:30 AM, 12:30 PM, And 8:30 PM UTC)

Current Openings:           2

We have guild chat using the Line App.  Participation in the chat is encouraged, but not required.  Come have fun with us in TheFirst0rder.

I-Want-You-For-First-Order.jpg

• 561-367-795
    -guild name- Entrocrests
    -time zone- eastern
    -rules- must contribute anything daily towards raid tickets. We're relaxed, but serious.
    -We raid at 9pm when we have tickets. running heroic rancor, but working towards heroic tank.
    We vote on everything together as a guild, but ultimately officers decide
    We need more players who play daily, but most who just want to have fun.
    Leave your player number below for an invite or message me.
  • Zygar
    36 posts Member

Boston Stranglers have many top ranked Fleet and Arena members in their respective brackets. Extremely generous and knowledgeable group always willing to help.
    Boston Stranglers Guild is looking to recruit. We currently have 30 or so level active players doing heroic rancor and tier 6 AAT. We hope with more people joining we can tackle the heroic AAT soon. Everyone is welcome as long as you're drama free, looking to get better, and want to participate in getting tickets and raids.
    Slack chat app not mandatory, but encouraged.
    My Ally Code: 578-674-547 Invite & I will return Guild invite.
  • Newly formed guild is looking for players that have the desire to grow together with the sights on HAAT Raid. Our original Guild leader went inactive and we branched out.

600 Daily Raid Ticket contribution is a must.
    Squad levels at 85 each.
    At least 25 7* toons
    Majority gear levels 9 or higher

We use in game chat. Dark Humor and movie references will get you in good with the leader and officers.

We are serious and have a lot of game knowledge. We find building the guild as a whole will benefit everyone and keep the game fun.

Guild Name is: AlphaImperium
    Ally code- 171-964-634

Love to see you on the Holo Tables...Rebel Scum!
  • Owen Family BBQ, is looking to recruit a few members. We're an active guild and use line for better guild communication. Almost every player is level 85 with a deep roster and we work together to build Raid Teams for the tank takedown. We do heroic rancor raids and normal tank raids. We have a great relaxed and supportive community and would love to hear back from you. My ally code is 916-721-766
  • Redkk
    94 posts Member
    ATAG TROOPERS Guild Recruitment
    Some staff about us:
    We are an international Guild, with members from Europe(mostly) and US.
    Time Zone: GMT +2
    Rancor Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. Normally twice a week.With a BONUS raid (tickets provided). We always inform for the upcoming raids 1 day before to our guild chat(on GroupME)
    AAT Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. Normally twice a week.
    Also we are looking to start HAAT when we get full 50/50.
    GroupME chat:
    Access to GroupME chat is required, and it's **highly** encouraged that all members use it regularly.This is for your own service and further development as we provide guidance on strategy on the raids and lots of useful information for lvling and gearing chars.
    BONUS!!! Also you will have the opportunity to watch all the starwars spicy posts from our officer Yotis!!!(you wanna see those trust me!!!!)
    OUR RULES:
    GroupME chat is mandatory.
    Raid & Activity rules:
    Rancor (HEROIC):
    12 hour **NO DAMAGE** rule applies on all Rancor Raids.
    0 (zero) damage for the first 12hrs. Once the first 12hrs is up, your free to attack and deal as much damage as you wish.
    AAT:
    FFA. Attack and do as much damage as you can, every day.
    New rules to be implemented for HAAT
    Activity:
    600/600 Tickets per day is a loose requirement. By not contributing raid tickets is a cause to be kicked off.
    Participation in ALL raids is required. We will need 50/50 active members to bring down HAAT.
    To apply you should be:
    Level 50+
    Swgoh.gg account
    Have at least one 7* char
    Be active daily
    Have a sense of humor
    GroupME link: https://groupme.com/join_group26447235/3unJUI
    Ally code:
    Redkk : 128-418-783
    Kotsos : 815-638-981
    Yotis : 192-886-426 or
    Hersh Bathens : 844-887-259.
  • Wir sind eine gemischte Gilde bestehend aus vielen deutschen, aber englisch sprechenden Ländern, meist USA. Wir haben noch viele Gründungsmitglieder dabei. Die Gruppe gibt es seit November 2015. Leider haben wir nur noch 40 Mitglieder und sind dringend auf der Suche nach guten, aktiven Spielern, **** wir den Heroic AAT gewinnen können.
    Gildenname ist Breakaway 40/50 Mitglieder
    Meine Line app ID ist Starfighter79
    Rancor Raid Regeln sind einfach. Nachdem Start ein Nullschaden Angriff und dann 24 Stunden später kann jeder frei kämpfen.
    Beim AAT Raid kämpfen wir über 3 Tage. Phase 1 startet immer eine Stunde nach dem Gilden Aktivitäts Reset. Es kann direkt angegriffen werden bis Phase 1 zu Ende ist. Dann warten wir und starten einen Tag später zur selben Uhrzeit Phase 2 und 3. Ein weiterer Tag später gleiche Uhrzeit dann Phase 4. So können alle Spieler in verschiedenen Zeitzonen ihren Beitrag leisten.
    Übrigens für den Rancor Raid T7 benötigen wir maximal 20 Minuten (Viele Solokämpfer).
    Bevorzugte Spielerstufe 80+

Also meldet euch einfach unter der Line App ID Starfighter79. Ich kann euch gerne noch mehr Fragen beantworten, bevor ihr eine andere Gilde verlasst.

Gruß Starfighter von der Gilde Breakaway

• Meine Nummer beim Spiel ist 345-945-942
  • Vikan88
    48 posts Member

we are lvl 85 players ho started a New guild when the other guild was not good. we take all players..you have to be active player and play like a team in the raids. you also need to use the chat in the game to stay in touch with other members. with many active players we can soon take on heroic raids. lower raids will be done sometimes, so lower lvl players can get somthing. join and get tips and help from high lvl players:) my ally code is:593-648-645

send a ally request and i Will add you to the team:)
  • Hi guys, recruiting for a very fun guild called We are your fathers. We are looking for active players of lvl 80+. We can do the heroic Pit really well but a full guild would help us get to the Heroic tank as well.
    Most of the members are grown ups in their 30s and we also have a Facebook group to chat on...
    We use Eastern time for our raids. The name is Dreggie and my ally code is 593-744-131 pls contact me asap as we only need a few more members! I will make sure to have room for new allies in the next couple of days and invite you to our guild when you make a request!
  • Ragnarok Harvest is actively searching for players to join our guild. We are a newer guild with 5 very active members looking to build up to a point where we can spend our free time enjoying the game and doing hard mode AAT Raids. All we ask is that you're active. Once we build up the guild we will look towards using a chat app for coordination and general conversation.

Guild Name: Ragnarok Harvest

Leader MandaloreRagnar - Ally Code - 344-455-749

Officer: Deception - Ally Code - 495-617-355

Rancor Raid: Tier 3 - 4 currently

Restrictions: Players who are inactive for 2 days are removed

Time Zone: All are welcomed as long as you're active

Current Openings: 40+

Let's have some fun and become one of the best guilds in the game!
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    Looking for 5 more active members level 70+ who have several 6* or higher characters so that they’ll be able to participate in raids with full squads. We do not have a ticket requirement but are looking for very active players who will contribute to guild tickets, gear exchange and participate in raids. We currently have a group LINE chat going with around 25 members on it but it is not a requirement. There are a couple of very experienced members in our guild who are able to guide you along the way & answer questions that you may have (this is their second account).
    We have been doing tier 5 rancor raids 3 times a week for a few weeks and are now bouncing between tier 5 and 6. In 2-4 weeks we expect to go tier 6 full time. We have members from all over the world so we alternate raid times to make it convenient for everyone to hit different phases in the raid.
    If interested add me at ally code 977-185-135 and I’ll send you a guild invite or you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild.
    Thanks,
    TK-421
  • Just created new guild as our previous had dried up.

We need active members that can participate in T7 Rancor and T6 AAT at this time. There are no rules, just help as much as you can. This is not a second job and no serious commitment needed.

If interested send ally invite to: 359-352-422
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Post edited by FlapMaster on
  • MijasBaldrizian
    51 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Hi
    UK GUILD BASED GUILD - will take members from all over world though
    We currently have 2 places available --- --- Yorkshire Nerfherders.
    We are a nice easy going guild. No minumum targets, but people play because they want to. We are doing T6 Rancor 2 or 3 times a week. Looking to have a stab at Heroic rancor next month. We are 6 x level 85's approx 25 x level 70-84 and the rest coming along nicely.
    We do approx 22000 raid tickets per day. Have 48/50 members. I only remove the odd member if they dont log in for 14 days etc.
    We all donate, chat is nice and friendly and supportive. Doing the AAT in about 5 days.
    We have no hit rules for higher members at start of rancor to let lower members get a score in etc.
    Would love it if you wanted to give us a try...
    Cheers
    Mijas 617-824-143
    PS We have a good line chat group but thats not compulsory. Basically we are an active guild who don't have any politics or egos. We just play :)
  • Rordin
    5 posts Member
    Guild: AlderaanRealityInc
    Time Zone: PST guild reset (mix of US and EU players)
    Rules: Rancor has a 24-hour limited dmg rule, then FFA so everyone has a chance to earn shards.
    Raids: T7 Rancor 2-3 times per week.
    T6 AAT about twice per week (Usually clear in 3-4 days).
    Raid times rotate, to try and accommodate as many players as possible.
    Chat: Discord is preferred but not mandatory, though you will miss all the fun!
    Currently looking for daily active end game players (80+), who enjoy the game and would like to continue progressing. We are a laid-back guild that enjoys helping each other out.
    If Interested, feel free to PM me, or reach out to me on Discord (Rordin#0084).
  • Ragnarok Harvest is actively searching for players to join our guild. We are a newer guild with 5 very active members looking to build up to a point where we can spend our free time enjoying the game and doing hard mode AAT Raids. All we ask is that you're active. Once we build up the guild we will look towards using a chat app for coordination and general conversation.

Guild Name: Ragnarok Harvest

Leader MandaloreRagnar - Ally Code - 344-455-749

Officer: Deception - Ally Code - 495-617-355

Rancor Raid: Tier 3 - 4 currently

Restrictions: Players who are inactive for 2 days are removed

Time Zone: All are welcomed as long as you're active

Current Openings: 40+

Let's have some fun and become one of the best guilds in the game!
  • Alderaanian WolfCats is recruiting 1 player lvl 70-85. We run T7 (Heroic) approximately 2-3 times a week, and 2 normal AATs a week. 24hr. 0 damage rule on both Rancor and AAT is strictly enforced. Guild activity is 27k+ a day and max several guild activities weekly.

We need 1 active member. LINE app is a must. F2P and P2P. You can PM, leave a message here with your ally code, or contact me on LINE. Line ID is Wormholetraveler45. My ally code is 646-659-425.

If you would like to see our guild activity, download LINE and add me and I will be happy to send you a screen shot. Whales need not apply.

https://swgoh.gg/g/17850/alderaanian-wolfcats/

Thanks!