Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Drolle
    222 posts Member
    Wir arbeiten gerade daran unsere Gilde für den HAAT und die kommenden Territory Battles fit zu machen.Aktive motivierte Mitglieder herzlich willkommen,gerne auch wenn ihr mehr Spieler seid die Gilde wechseln wollen.
    Wer sind wir und was bieten wir:
    Momentan sind wir,wie der Name vermuten,lässt überwiegend Österreicher.
    Doch ist bei uns deutschsprachige Verstärkung aus aller Welt willkommen.
    Austausch und Hilfe über Discord und Ingame Chat.
    Rancor Heroic läuft mehrmals pro Woche mit 24 Stunden Anmeldephase.
    Tank Takedown Tier 6 läuft bei uns auch regelmäßig.
    Chat nur in Deutsch weil man sich ja auch zuhause fühlen soll.
    Was du mitbringen solltest:
    Level 75+
    Motivation und Spaß am Spiel.
    Zuverlässigkeit.
    Regelmäßige Aktivität (da immer etwas dazwischen kommen kann,ist längere Abwesenheit kein Problem, solange man Bescheid gibt)
    Raidtickets sammeln 400+
    Discord wäre nett weil es, beim HAAT und den Territory Battles, hilfreich sein wird.
    Bei Interesse mich als Ally (511-444-274) hinzufügen und kurz hier im Forum Bescheid geben das ihr in die Gilde wollt.
  • Tauntauns toe is a f2p, texas based, normal tank club on the cusp of heroic pit
    We have 45 people and average 18k-20k per day
    We rotate between 8am and 8pm cst raids, we ask everyone try to max tickets and raid hard
    We are looking for players like you!
    No whales allowed
    Players will need at least one 7* character to join, preferably Less than 20 for a good fit
    Everyone must have line to join
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObnSMf6iBi8
    Join tauntauns today!
    https://youtu.be/-bzWSJG93P8
    Join a winning team!
    https://youtu.be/khwPtsQ9eOk
    Osirisreborn on LINE
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • MikeSkyWalker
    40 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    We are an extremely active guild looking for players of all levels!! We clear Heroic Rancors easily but have a 24 Hour no damage rule so that all level players can get on the leader/scoreboard and get rewards! All we ask is that you follow the 24h rule and produce tickets daily! Very friendly and talkative. Send me an ally request and I will let you join. Darkened Stars is the guild name. We are players from all over the world.

Ally Code: 635-969-644
  • Nasi
    39 posts Member
    Kanzounisimiru 2 looking for a few more players looking to build towards heroic tank.  Currently alternating T6 and heroic rancor and normal tank raids.  English and Japanese speaking.

My ally code is 986-181-535
    Guild leaders ally code is 535-696-881
  • Several spots open! Maybe it's just you? Maybe you're part of a small group looking for a new home?

Are you at 7* and want to participate in raids? Want the guild experience without the guild stress? Feel like you're part of the team and not just a servant?

Syndicate of Rogues

We are currently doing Heroic pit raids and normal tank takedown and momentum is picking up towards HAAT. Raid start times rotate so all members have an equal opportunity to benefit regardless of time zones, work schedules, and other real world commitments.

Guild members currently range from about 80 to 85.

Looking for a couple of higher level players who are fairly active and can contribute some damage towards knocking down an HAAT. People who can log in and help us out most days to complete daily challenges and earn coins to launch raids. No strict requirements, but preference given if you're a 600 daily earner. That being said, this isn't a job--it's for fun.

We know you have a real life because we do too, and won't break your kneecaps if you don't check in every 15 minutes.

New guild members MUST have Line to communicate. This has become increasingly essential as we work towards the HAAT. Don't worry--we won't blow your phone up at all hours of the night.

Syndicate of Rogues

Friendly helpful players. Come check us out.

My ally code is 247-981-425
    Line ID: ronin8704

Send me a message on Line if you're interested.

Ronin
  • Ren_Candoogan
    59 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Post edited by Ren_Candoogan on
  • The 808 Bomb Squad is a majority F2P guild preparing to start Heroic Rancor within the next couple of weeks
    We have 43/50 players and would like to fill out our roster so we can do heroic rancor multiple times per week
    That said, we are pretty laid back and would love to welcome anyone who wants to rack up Rancor/AAT gear, Han Solo and eventually Kenobi shards into our community!
    Other info:
    We use the chat for now, but eventually will move to discord
    Mostly CST, but all USA time zones represented
    Players must be level 75+, preferably with at least one well-developed team
    My ally code: 123-669-688 ---- or PM me if you have any questions!
  • Parn
    11 posts Member
    Hey,
    We are Mental Madness, a American/European Guild with English as the Main Language.
    We are recruiting Members for Heroic Tank Raid.
    We are all friendly and want you to join us to get General Kenobi.
    We do have Raidtimes for Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT at 2pm EST/8pm CET/MEZ.
    Ally Code: 474-597-718
    The Rules for Rancor is that we deal 0 damage in the first 24 hours. After that he usually get killed in 20min.
    Normal AAT is free for all.
    We are expecting a minimum of 400 Raid Tickets per Day and max 600 will be better :smile:
    We use Discord and Swgoh.gg and its a rule to join them.
    Last Rule. You have a Team or working on a HAAT Team thats not P1 and try to Improve to get your Team to Gear 11.
    Guys who want to join, can leave a private Message or write in Discord to LordSith#7431.
  • Star wars
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • SithQwerty
    4 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    :-)
    Post edited by SithQwerty on
  • Dark Force Separatists is looking for about 6 players to start earning GK shards soon as we push to complete our first HAAT by August...that's real time August not developer release time August ;)

We are looking for about 6 active daily players that will generate 600 raid tickets each day. Level 85 players are preferred but not required. Currently we complete a normal tank raid in about 18 hours so we are almost ready for HAAT. We have plenty of raid ready Zylos, zSavage, zFinn teams, droid teams, Chirpatines, Darth Teebo teams, and Princess Zody teams, we just need to increase our number back to 50 in the guild.

We also complete heroic Rancor raids in about an hour after the 0 damage for 24 hrs expires.

We have people from US and Europe and are a casual/friendly/helpful guild. If you would like to join us ally code is 888-661-872
  • Guild name: Men In Black II
    Time Zone: EST - US based
    Members: 32 active, looking for 18 strong players to fill the Guild and eventually get to HAAT
    Raids: 2 T7 Heroic Pits and 2 NAATs weekly
    Rules: Be active, contribute as many tickets per day as you can, 12 hr 0 damage on T7 Pit
    Communication: In game, no 3rd party apps
    Why choose us? More importantly, why not choose us?
    We are like most others, fun, chill and helpful.
    What sets us apart: competitive, active and good laughs
    Come and check us out!
    My ally code is 121-757-565
  • Drolle
    222 posts Member
    Wir arbeiten gerade daran unsere Gilde für den HAAT und die kommenden Territory Battles fit zu machen.Aktive motivierte Mitglieder herzlich willkommen,gerne auch wenn ihr mehr Spieler seid die Gilde wechseln wollen.
    Wer sind wir und was bieten wir:
    Momentan sind wir,wie der Name vermuten,lässt überwiegend Österreicher.
    Doch ist bei uns deutschsprachige Verstärkung aus aller Welt willkommen.
    Austausch und Hilfe über Discord und Ingame Chat.
    Rancor Heroic läuft mehrmals pro Woche mit 24 Stunden Anmeldephase.
    Tank Takedown Tier 6 läuft bei uns auch regelmäßig.
    Chat nur in Deutsch weil man sich ja auch zuhause fühlen soll.
    Was du mitbringen solltest:
    Level 75+
    Motivation und Spaß am Spiel.
    Zuverlässigkeit.
    Regelmäßige Aktivität (da immer etwas dazwischen kommen kann,ist längere Abwesenheit kein Problem, solange man Bescheid gibt)
    Raidtickets sammeln 400+
    Discord wäre nett weil es, beim HAAT und den Territory Battles, hilfreich sein wird.
    Bei Interesse mich als Ally (511-444-274) hinzufügen und kurz hier im Forum Bescheid geben das ihr in die Gilde wollt.
  • Shaggy Bevo is looking for 2 more players of all levels to join us and help us generate raid tickets. We welcome all experience levels to join our guild but it would probably be best if you had at least one 7* character so you can reap the most rewards.

We currently run Heroic Rancor 2-3 times a week with a strict 0 damage policy for 24 hours. The first violation of raid rules will get you the dunce cap and then the boot if you violate again. We also run normal tank raids and would welcome people either with hAAT ready teams or working toward hAAT teams. We typically run the tank raid whenever we get the raid tickets at 7:30 pm and finish within one refresh.

We're all friendly but you will get made fun of if you say or do something weird. GOT discussions are to be kept spoiler free until the Tuesday after the episode. We recommend you get between 400-600 raid tickets per day so that we can raid as often as possible. We do not currently have an outside communication so please make sure you can access guild chat and see the guild banner to receive attack notifications. If we establish an outside communication in the future, it will not be required to stay in the guild.

If interested, you can PM me here or send me an ally request 739-287-436. Please note that if you ally request me while still in a guild, I cannot add your into Shaggy Bevo until you leave your current guild.
  • Zjsleiman
    3 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    i
    Post edited by Zjsleiman on
  • TFA_Dave
    6 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Greeting folks!

The Falcon Alliance is a friendly guild looking for up to 8 daily players to work towards HAAT. We currently earn around 22k coin from our 42 members...

Heroic Rancor rule is zero score in the first 24 hours then free for all once the timer reaches 23h59m... We've several members who can solo the Rancor but most of the hard hitters post a small scores to give the other members better gear... Heroic Rancor is on the BBQ in about 20 mins usually...

NAAT is one squad per member during the first 24 hours and P1 only, then free for all at the 24 hour mark... Top scores for NAAT are around 12mil, 10th position around 3mil... Raids start at the guild activity roll over, 7:30 UK time... P2 onwards usually takes 1-2 hours...

Last HAAT attempt we got to half way through P3, with a few more members I'm sure we can be completing HAAT soon!

We use the in-game chat only, line and discord NOT required!! (Yet at least, there's a feeling we may need it for HAAT co-ordination but we've not used it yet.). We've a large selection of family guys, mostly from UK, but some across Europe, and a few in USA and Canada so there's usually someone around... It is however only a game!! Those of an excessively hardcore persuasion need not apply!!

Maybe you're a group from the top of another guild? Maybe just looking for a change? Please let me know and come and have a chat with the (slightly) crazy folks over at The Falcon Alliance!

I'm looking for folks with 5 or more GL11 toons with others getting there, HAAT ready squads ideal and earning 600 per day is preferred but not mandatory... I track coins earned and low producers will be removed unless reasons are given... Real life will always come first, as I said, we've a lot of family guys...

My ally code is:

262-257-487

(Please note I can't add you to the guild until you show as 'No Guild')

I'd be pleased to hear from you!
  • Keywordia of the Green flame is recruiting for normal AAT raiding with with a goal to get Heroic done by the end of the year.
    Only requirement is that you are active friendly and willing to progress. No level requirement!

Guild Name - Keywordia of the Green flame
    Timezone - GMT guild reset (all players welcome)
    Rules - Rancor raid has a 24 hour 0 dmg rule and then FFA.
    Rules - AAT raid has no rules at this stage. (As it is normal)
    - Try to get to 4-600 energy each day
    - Have fun
    - And talk in chat, it's so sad when it's quiet ^^

We raid T7 Heroics at 19.30pm GMT (1pm PST).
    Currently we're doing 2 of each raids weekly.

Goal is to bulk up the guild until we have 50 active players!

If you are interested in joining please drop me a message here or on Discord.

Discord: Kat7ra#7896
    Ally code: 251-682-878

Thanks!
  • Ren_Candoogan
    59 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Post edited by Ren_Candoogan on
  • IronBorg
    217 posts Member
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add casual players to join our team, at all levels and experience. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further! We're also open for acquiring a small guild or group of members.
    What are we seeking:
    We are seeking players at all levels and experience to join our team. We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Rancor and normal AAT.
    We are looking to add up to potentially 15 players to our roster. To clarify, we are not looking to disband or join another guild, only to add to our current existing roster.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • Nerfherder Union

Come and join a great guild that helps players aiming to improve their characters while gaining Han Solo shards on the Rancor raid. Our aim is to have a fun time playing the game while working toward the HAAT.

Heroic Rancor: 0 damage for 24 hours, then FFA
    NAAT: free for all, currently taking about 1 day (starting to look ahead to HAAT).

Looking for level 80+ active players who are willing to contribute daily so we can raid as often as possible.

Line app is mandatory for communication.

PM me or find me on Line: sarith2017
    Or find my leader on Line: spaceballr
  • Lekrom1982
    343 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    The Half Moon is recruiting...

We are a friendly, casual guild who are building towards heroic pit and heroic AAT completion.

Pit:
    We currently complete 2x T6 Rancor raids and 1x T5 Rancor raid (for some of our lower level members) a week.
    T6 takes us less than a day to whizz through though, thanks to our big hitters.
    First attempt at heroic pit coming in August, be part of the challenge!

AAT:
    we currently complete 2 Normal AAT raids per week comfortably...
    idea is obviously to build to eventually do HAAT - we love helping each other grow and do better so if you want a place where you can strive towards this epic feat with like-minded people, look no further.

What we need?
    We have space for 6 active guild members. Preferably level 75+
    We need to start focusing on regular ticket intake, and though we are not a guild who requires/forces 600 tickets/day, we would like players who can contribute between 400-600 a day with stunning regularity.

Only roster requirement is that you have one 6* and one 7* toon to raid.

Guild is comprised of people from all hemispheres and from various continents.
    We use Discord to chat and coordinate.
    Guild reset time is midnight GMT.

My profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/lubnar/

Ally code: 473-718-858

Send me a PM on here or ally request me with no guild status and you will get an invite.
  • The Emperor's Royal Guard- looking for players to actively participate in raids and guild activities.

Guild name- The Emperor's Royal Guard

raids- we start heroic raids at 4 PST (12 GMT)

Rancor- we do heroic rancor raids

AAT- currently doing six star raids, working towards doing heroics in the future.

Rules- 24 hour no damage posting on heroics, players 80+, active participation wanted.

Chat apps- we use line for messaging (not required but recommended)
    My Line ID is:bakasuraerg
  • Bounty Hunters Alliance:
    # Recruiting 10 active players,
    # We are a Heroic Rancor / nAAT guild and very soon we will start Heroic AAT.
    # English speaking guild + very friendly and cool people :)
    # 95% of the guild is lvl 85
    # There is only one rule : 0 dmg for the pit in the first 24 hours to give enough time for everyone to participate...
    # Recently we have to remove some active players who doesnt like to wait for 24hrs..

# So if you are willing to spend daily 600 energy and between the lvl 80-85 please join us and enjoy the hunt...

Add me to your allies and i ll send you an invite.. Thanks....

Aurras
    Ally code:
    487-853-193
  • Does your Guild lack TEAM spirit?
    Does your Guild lack leadership?
    Are you tired of carrying members who don't contribute to Raid Tickets, Raids, or progression?
    Are you tired of being left out of Raids due to bad Raid Schedules?
    Has your Guild just imploded?
    Are you fed up with your Guild Officers mandating what toons to Grind, Level, or Gear?
    Are you ready for HAAT? Do you WANT General Kenobi?

LOOK NO FURTHER: The DarkSiders Guild is ready for a Guild merge and/or member recruitment. We have 16-20 OPEN SLOTS available NOW.

The DarkSiders Guild is a T7 Heroic Pit (24 hour Zero Damage) and NAAT Guild whose core members are prepared to take the next step to HAAT. Most of our group has been together since Guild launch... AND WE WANT YOU!!!

Requirements:
    • Must be Level 85 with at least one full synergy squad maxed out at 7* with mods (Jedi, Rebels, Droids, Sith, First Order, Resistance... etc.).

Must be prepared to contribute to 600 daily for Raid Tickets.

We ASK that members register with http://swgoh.gg in order to provide better advice towards progression... and to consider proven HAAT Squads listed on http://petebutler.co.uk/mrpi/#rancor

3 days of inactivity without prior notification earns probation and eventual removal from Guild. We ARE understanding of real life: work, military, vacation, illness... we just ask that people keep the Officers informed of circumstances.

MUST communicate with team... game chat is nice... but we also use Discord to share tips and strategies on Raid Squads, Galactic War, Arena, Mods, Synergy Squads, Raid Schedules (and Holiday Schedules), and whatnot.

We encourage friendly banter and communication with other members; HOWEVER, we have a Zero Tolerance Policy for Trolling, Flaming, Harassment, Hate-speech (racial, sexual, religious... etc.). We want the game to be fun... anyone who crosses the line may find themselves looking for another Guild.

There are no boots (removal from Guild) without a vote from the 'Jedi Council' unless it's under EXTREME circumstances.

IF you are a Guild, we are prepared to absorb 16-20 members. We can take prospective members in bulk... or a few at a time. REMEMBER: We can't accept people who are still in a Guild... you must not have a Guild or be prepared to leave your current Guild prior to joining.

Our current Guild Status is Invite Only.

NOTE: Officer Positions on our 'Jedi Council' are available for those who are ACTIVE and demonstrate good people/communication skills.

NOTE: Responses to this forum post will be entertained; however, Discord is a much quicker/easier way to do business. Contact briscoe88#9829 via Discord Private Message for negotiations.
    Ally Code: 864-364-376
  • Nasi
    39 posts Member
    Kanzounisimiru 2 looking for a few more players looking to build towards heroic tank.  Currently alternating T6 and heroic rancor and normal tank raids.  English and Japanese speaking.

My ally code is 986-181-535
    Guild leaders ally code is 535-696-881
  • Serendipity Guild is recruiting members (1 opening currently) to contribute to HAAT Raid – we are looking for additional member that has at least one HAAT-ready team capable of 200k damage squad for Phase 2 or 3 of HAAT to help round out our guild roster. We are hoping to find seasoned SWGOH players that are looking for a permanent guild home with a great interactive guild. Our guild is mostly a U.S. based guild.

Guild members should be level 85, able to generate their 600 energy daily, willing to participate in gear donation, and up for asking questions and passing on what is working well for them. Our guild does have a discord channel primarily used for in depth character and squad discussions, links to useful game resources and coordination of HAAT. Basically, we are a fun-loving guild that enjoy the game and our guild mates. Our guild has quite a few Star Wars buffs and many guildies who closely follow future game updates and publish to our discord channel. Our raids are on a rotating time zone schedule to accommodate the variety of time zones in our guild.

Heroic Rancor is on a rotating schedule with 0-damage rule for the first 24 hours
    • Sun 11PM Eastern Time Zone
    • Tues 3PM Eastern Time Zone
    • Thurs 7AM Eastern Time Zone

Normal AAT FFA/HAAT Tank raid Cooridinated - (next Heroic AAT attempt: end of Aug)
    • Tues 9:30PM Eastern Time zone
    • Fri 9:30PM Eastern Time zone
    • Ad-hoc Day & Time if tickets allow

Here is our contact information:
    • Cimarron: Ally Code: 411-781-451, Discord ID: Cimarron#4661 - Guild Owner
    • Mystique21: Ally Code: 252-291-641, Discord ID: Mystique21#0825 - Officer

Any potential candidates please contact us via discord, personal message from forum or send us a guild join request.
  • Nerfherder Union is looking for a small group of 5-7 players to join our guild and help push us to HAAT.

We are currently doing Heroic Rancor (0 damage/24 hours), taking less than an hour to go down.
    Normal AAT (currently free for all), taking 1 day to go down and we are now looking ahead to HAAT.

We need active players who will do 600 daily so we can raid as often as possible. Minimum player level 80.
    You also need to use the Line app which we use for better communication and sharing of game strategy/tips.

Our guild reset is at 7.30pm central with our raids in the evenings.

Come and join us!
    PM me here or find me on Line at sarith2017 or spaceballr

• Telperien
    350 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Lifetime Power
    looking for new recruits (please do not message about any kind of multi-guild setup or merger/alliance) We currently have 7 open spots due to player inactivity / ticket contribution issues

https://swgoh.gg/g/4268/lifetime-power/

Lifetime power is a casual but very active guild currently doing Heroic Pit and NAAT raids quickly working toward Heroic AAT next trial run set for August 2nd.

We are an EST guild but have members from other time zones as well.
    We want to make sure everyone gets a shot at the raids. We do a rotation of groups to ensure everyone gets an opportunity at top 10 from time to time. We do not guarantee top 10 that is still up to you and what characters make up your team.

Requirements:
    - LINE app is required for communication
    - Must have at least 1 full HAAT viable team (g10 or higher, if close msg me) http://petebutler.co.uk/mrpi/
    - Must complete daily 600 guild ticket activity

Current Raid schedule:
    - Monday, Wednesday, Friday (Rancor): start times vary but are announced well in advance
    - Thursday and Sunday (with occasional Tuesday) (AAT): start times vary but are announced well in advance

We try to be a drama free guild, and are pretty laid back and love to help people.

PM me here or best to contact me or another officer via line chat for faster response
    Lineid: telperien2016
    Lineid: daghost141
    Lineid: eraseu2
    Lineid: darthtallent
    Lineid: ctbob23
    Post edited by Telperien on
  • Deception21112
    7 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Warmind Warbros

We are looking for a few good players. No level requirement but we do ask that you stay active.

We run multiple raids throughout the week in order to allow for everybody to get the chance to participate. A 4 star Rancor for everybody sub level 70. Then at least 1 6 Star Rancor and a 6 Star NAAT.

We are looking to bulk up our ranks a little more so we can run these raids more often and everybody can grow and get more rewards.

If you're interested go ahead and join in game or message me on here. If you're interested in merging a smaller guild in with us (10 - 15 spots open) reach out and we will see what we can do to help make the transition as easy as possible.

Thanks!
    Deception
  • **Guildy McGuildstein** recruiting for HAAT and casual sister guilds.

We are a small family of 3 guilds seeking HAAT players for one of our 2 HAAT guilds, and casual or new players for our training guild.

Reset is 7:30pm CDT (UTC-5)

We have room for 6 players.

New players can progress quickly with us and have HAAT guilds to grow into when ready. More experienced players who are burnt out on the game can relax in our casual guild and still earn the occasional GK shard when we send our whales down to run a HAAT.

**Minimum requirements:**

HAAT guild: 600 tickets/day, 1 viable HAAT squad, Discord

Casual guild: Must log-in daily (unless you give notice), Discord

Contact LineID: benvanobi or Discord: Benvanobi#2551
    (Line is actually preferred for initial contact. Discord makes us become friends first)