Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• The Half Moon guild is recruiting!
    Looking for:
    Daily players, level 70+ with at least a few 6* toons to raid immediately.
    We do not have a raid ticket requirement and are pretty relaxed about it because if you play daily you'll get 400-600 raid tix anyway. And you won't be kicked just because RL gets in the way and you miss a day or two.
    Starting Heroic Rancor and also run at least 1 T5 and 1 T6 each week. Run at least 2 basic AAT each week but are working toward heroic AAT as well.
    We have a guild chat on Discord that is optional. There are multiple channels to discuss different topics.

Guild is about 50% over level 80 and 40% levels 70-79. Good group of people from many different countries so we use reset as our "time zone".
    If you are interested PM me with any questions.
    May the Force be with you.
  • ErithWD
    22 posts Member
    Guild Name - Wrath's Demise
    Time Zone - CST (US)
    Player Base - Mixture from NA/UK
    Chat app - Line (optional)
    Pit level - Heroic (T7)
    Raid Rules - Sacrifice with FFA 24 hours later with a rotating schedule to accommodate as money people as possible
    Guild Rules - We just ask that you're friendly and do your best to contribute in whichever way possible.

We are actively pushing to improve our guild as a whole and want to eventually defeat the HAAT. We have made one attempt (did not complete), but we are still focused on that goal and are continuing to improve. We are quite friendly/social and harbor a wide variety of personalities. We don't mind lurkers, but we do want people who can contribute. We rotate our raid start times to accommodate a wide variety of time zones, so where you are located shouldn't be a problem.

If you're interested please send me a PM. :smile:
  • TheFirst0rder
    https://swgoh.gg/g/18714/thefirst0rder/

We are a Heroic Rancor / nAAT guild and currently have 3 spaces open for active players. We don't put any pressure on our members to do anything but we are a very active guild serious about getting raid gear to improve our rosters.

Guild info:
    We do a heroic Rancor raid every 2-3 days and a normal AAT raid every 3-4 days.

Guild reset time zone is USA EST.

Raid times:
    Heroic Rancor: Start times rotate 12:30am UTC, 8:30am UTC, 4:30pm UTC - first 12 hours record 0 damage, after 12 hours open for damage FFA.
    Normal AAT raid: 1:30am UTC - FFA.

Apart from the zero damage period and staying active we have no strict rules.

We have a LINE group where we discuss the game and ask for/give advice - participation here is recommended but not required. We are a very friendly bunch of players from all over the world, mainly USA and Europe.

Let me know if you're interested in joining and send me your ally code via private message or add me on LINE and we'll talk there.

Stevie Rage
    LINE: stevie_rage
    ksDzFAN.jpg
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    We are looking for 2 more active member to join our guild. We are looking for members level 75+ who have several 7* or higher characters so that they’ll be able to participate in normal tank raids and heroic rancor raids with full squads. We are not looking to add any whales and most of us have been in the guild from early on when it was started. We do not have a ticket requirement but are looking for very active players who will contribute to guild tickets, gear exchange and participate in raids. If you are not active you will be removed (which is why we’re looking for 2 more members). We currently have a group LINE chat going with over 25 members on it but it is not a requirement. We use it because it is easier to communicate on, share strategy, send screenshots of the game, and will use it to coordinate HAAT raids when we work up to them. There are a couple of very experienced members in our guild who are able to guide you along the way or answer questions that you may have (this is their second account). Our guild has members from all over the world so we know how to balance raids so that everyone is happy.

Heroic rancor has a 24 hour zero damage phase followed by a FFA. We alternate raid times between 8:30 AM, 4:30 PM (guild reset) and 12:30 AM (all times are Pacific U.S.).

We are currently knocking out normal tanks in 3 days and working towards HAAT. The guild currently has 4 or 5 Zylos (with a zeta-Savage on its way) so we should be okay in phase 1 when we jump to heroic tank. The guild members are currently working on acquiring either a Teebotine or Chirpatine team so that we’re able to get through P3 which is the sticking point for many guilds.

If interested add me at ally code 977-185-135 and I’ll send you a guild invite or you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild.

Thanks,
    TK-421
  • Tauntauns toe is a f2p, texas based, normal tank club on the cusp of heroic pit
    We have 45 people and average 18k-20k per day
    We rotate between 8am and 8pm cst raids, we ask everyone try to max tickets and raid hard
    We are looking for players like you!
    Players will need at least one 7* character to join, preferably Less than 20 for a good fit
    Everyone must have line to join
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObnSMf6iBi8
    Join the tauntauns today!
    https://youtu.be/-bzWSJG93P8
    Frequent raids!
    https://youtu.be/khwPtsQ9eOk
    Osirisreborn on LINE
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Terrorsquad (44/50) is looking for new members! We are a great up and coming guild running 1-2 Heroic pit raids and 1-2 AAT raids a week. All levels please. We are a casual group of players and are just looking to build our group up to HAAT and have a little fun in the process. We don't ask much, we just ask you to stay active and produce at least 300 daily raid tickets. We are growing quickly and have a great community, get in quickly before the spots fill up! We are also interested in a potential merger with another smaller guild or group of players looking for a more serious crowd. We are NOT looking to be absorbed by a large guild. Please message me to join or add me as an ally : ally code - 156456697 Cal Brynlan Discord : CalBrynlan #8133
  • ChromeCobra
    171 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Death Star

We're looking for 5-10 people to add to our nAAT guild to have spots ready to move to HAAT as we need them. There's only the requirement of having Line, no 600 needed in the nAAT, it's fairly casual, but the ones who can/do/will get 600 will be moved to our HAAT pretty quickly. If you're not ready to tackle heroic raids, this is a fantastic place since HPit and nAAT is no problem to clear, so you can gear while you're leveling your characters. Would be interested in taking multiple people who are unhappy and want an active guild. Well, we have 6 active guilds. All HAAT guilds are ranked in the top 50, so we raid a ton. If this sounds like something you'd like, message me on Line (chromecobra) and we'll get you in and get you set up. We have a few spots to fill now, 2-3, throughout our 5 HAAT, but can take a few more in nAAT.

Come join a family that's helpful, fun and only getting stronger. If you want gear and shards, this is the place for you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Death Star isn't just a group of guilds, we're one big family of people who happen to love the same thing. Why are you still reading and haven't messaged me yet? Close this window and hit me up.
  • Join the Empire, Join the 'Crimson Core'!
    7d6c7d9199fe5dff6135c6651e71aec1--royals-scifi.jpg
    We are a friendly and social UK based guild that is actively working towards HTank and are very excited for Territory battles!
    We ask that all players produce 300+ tickets a day (600 preferable) to help reap those sweet sweet rewards.
    Joining our Discord Channel is Mandatory, you don't have to talk but you need to be able to see updates and guild coordination for the new TERRITORY event.
    Fair warning, we all like to talk about star wars!

Guild Name: Crimson Core
    Guild Leader: Irintia
    Time Zone: BST/GMT
    Rules: 300+ Tickets and Play Nice
    Social: Discord Channel Mandatory Join
    Pit Raid: Players Can Solo T6 - Very Close to Heroic.
    Tank Raid: Normal - Working towards Heroic
    Raid Times: 7PM BST/GMT

My Profile: swgoh.gg/u/irintia/
    Ally Code: 816-323-651
    Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/2VQRWp8

If you would like to join our team of Elite Royal Guards known as the Crimson Core please get in touch!

Remember, The Emperor Need You!
    latest?cb=20120612050356
  • JJay
    368 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Hi, we are The Rebeliion Order, we run HRR, and normal AAT, we currently have seven spaces open for a smaller guild to merge into ours, or players joining alone, everyone is very friendly and helpful, we are aiming to run Herioc AAT in future and aren't too far off.

You're more than welcome to join us,we have a guild chat in Line application, if you're interested drop me back a message or and add HyTeK3000 in Line.

My ally code is 579-876-763 player name LV426, if you check SWGOH.gg you can see I'm pretty decent and have quite a few toons ready for HAAT

https://swgoh.gg/u/LV426/

Nearly all of our members are very active, I've booted a lot of players this week for ignoring rules, otherwise we are normally full.

Hope to see you join us, thanks :-)
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Post edited by FlapMaster on
  • Nerfherder Union

Come and join a great guild that helps players aiming to improve their characters while gaining Han Solo shards on the Rancor raid. Our aim is to have a fun time playing the game while working toward the HAAT.

Heroic Rancor: 0 damage for 24 hours, then FFA
    NAAT: free for all, currently taking about 1 day (starting to look ahead to HAAT).

Looking for level 80+ active players who are willing to contribute daily so we can raid as often as possible.

Line app is mandatory for communication.

PM me or find me on Line: sarith2017
    Or find my leader on Line: spaceballr
  • Warmind Warbros

We are looking for a few good players. No level requirement but we do ask that you stay active.

We run multiple raids throughout the week in order to allow for everybody to get the chance to participate. A 4 star Rancor for everybody sub level 70. Then at least 1 6 Star Rancor and a 6 Star NAAT.

We are looking to bulk up our ranks a little more so we can run these raids more often and everybody can grow and get more rewards.

If you're interested go ahead and join in game or message me on here. If you're interested in merging a smaller guild in with us (10 - 15 spots open) reach out and we will see what we can do to help make the transition as easy as possible.

Thanks!
    Deception
  • Glenn_C
    13 posts Member
    Scruffy Lookin' Nerfherders

Hello! We the Scruffy Lookin' Nerfherders are looking for 5 active players to contribute to our HAAT Raids. We are a laid back guild that doesn't have very strict requirements other than a viable HAAT ready team and that you communicate with us via discord. Some info on our guild.

We do not require 600 tickets daily as real life is still more important than a game. (But is still encouraged)

Discord App Required (Add me GlennC#1618)

We complete 2-3 Heroic Rancor Weekly with a 24 hour no damage period and then a free for all that lasts around 30-45 minutes. Rancor raids alternate between 1PM and 6PM central time starts.

HAAT stalled in phase 4 last time so anyone who wants to help push us over that edge is greatly appreciated. Will run HAAT this week and are expecting to be extremely close to farm in a week or two.

We emphasize having fun and enjoying our time with the game and the progress we make as a team. If you want a laid back community that is encouraging and genuinely enjoys playing together then join us now!

Guild swgoh: https://swgoh.gg/g/13554/scruffy-lookin-nerfherders/
    Ally Code: 498-694-933

• Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Wolf Pack Warriors has one space available for an active, friendly, fun, and talkative player. We routinely run 7* Pit Raids (about 3x per week) and normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and have set our sights on heroic AAT. We're not ready yet, but you can help us become so!

Our members range in level from the 70's to 85 and in age from the teens to low 50's. Our guild doesn't require the use of any third party apps. All time zones and ages are welcome, but our raid times match those of most of our members, who are North American. The usual 24 hour zero damage period applies to our Rancor raids because it can die in less than an hour.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate 500+ guild tickets a day, and have some 7* characters, send me a PM. We'll toss an invite your way!
  • Serendipity Guild is recruiting members (1 opening currently) to contribute to HAAT Raid – we are looking for additional member that has at least one HAAT-ready team capable of 200k damage squad for Phase 2 or 3 of HAAT to help round out our guild roster. We are hoping to find seasoned SWGOH players that are looking for a permanent guild home with a great interactive guild. Our guild is mostly a U.S. based guild.

Guild members should be level 85, able to generate their 600 energy daily, willing to participate in gear donation, and up for asking questions and passing on what is working well for them. Discord is required. Our guild's discord channel is primarily used for in depth character and squad discussions, links to useful game resources and coordination of HAAT. Basically, we are a fun-loving guild that enjoy the game and our guild mates. Our guild has quite a few Star Wars buffs and many guildies who closely follow future game updates and publish to our discord channel. Our raids are on a rotating time zone schedule to accommodate the variety of time zones in our guild.

Heroic Rancor is on a rotating schedule with 0-damage rule for the first 24 hours
    • Sun 11PM Eastern Time Zone
    • Tues 3PM Eastern Time Zone
    • Thurs 7AM Eastern Time Zone

Normal AAT FFA/HAAT Tank raid Coordinated - (next Heroic AAT attempt: end of Sept 1st 9:30pm Eastern)
    • Tues 9:30PM Eastern Time zone
    • Fri 9:30PM Eastern Time zone
    • Ad-hoc Day & Time if tickets allow

Here is our contact information:
    • Cimarron: Ally Code: 411-781-451, Discord ID: Cimarron#4661 - Guild Owner
    • Mystique21: Ally Code: 252-291-641, Discord ID: Mystique21#0825 - Officer

Any potential candidates please contact us via discord, personal message from forum or send us a guild join request.
  • We have 6 openings
    See my add above
    Normal Tank raid starts friday
  • monkeemunk
    7 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Guild name: Return of the Get Some

Level 75 -- check me out on swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/monkeemunk/

My ally code: 994-591-284

Looking for level 65+ to join our guild. We are regularly doing heroic rancor and 6* AAT, and working toward HAAT

0 damage first 24 hours on heroic rancor

400 energy daily, most players in US
    Post edited by monkeemunk on
  • Guild: Kings And Queen
    Raids: Heroic Pit and normal AAT
    Players lvl:85

We are currently looking for 10 players .we just ask that you communicate and enjoy the game as we do. Raid rules consist of 23 hr no damage on rancor and AAT is free-for-all. My guild is filled with a great bunch of guys we use discord to group chat . We start both raid at midnight . If interested in joining our guild just add me as ally

Time zone:- IST(indian standard time )
    Minimum requiment :- 500 daily raid tickets and 10 7star toons

Teemus
    Ally code: 178-324-321
    https://discord.gg/8JFTHA

• kessel-run-12-parsecs-t-shirt.jpg

Millenium Falcon Joyride is looking for active members to join our guild. we currently have heroic rancor on farm and normal aat gets completed in less then 2 days. we are close to haat but could use help to contribute some damage in each phase. we are a casual guild meaning we have no mandatory 600 daily rules or chat requirements and you wont be booted out if you want to go on vacation for a week or 2 everyone in this guild has lives and families and we understand this comes first.only rule we have is for heroic rancor 1st 24 hrs 1 team only and no turn meter reduction squad last 24 hrs is free for all this ensures everyone has time to post dmg for rewards we also switch out top 3 positions to give everyone a fair chance at gear and more solo shards. if you want in a casual guild thats progressing very well then millenium falcon joyride is the place for you. love to have you join the family here if interested send me a pm and we can talk more.
  • Lifetime Power
    looking for new recruits (please do not message about any kind of multi-guild setup or merger/alliance) We currently have 7 open spots due to player inactivity and ticket contribution

https://swgoh.gg/g/4268/lifetime-power/

Lifetime power is a casual but very active guild currently doing Heroic Pit and NAAT raids quickly working toward Heroic AAT next trial run set for August 2nd.

We are an EST guild but have members from other time zones as well.
    We want to make sure everyone gets a shot at the raids. We do a rotation of groups to ensure everyone gets an opportunity at top 10 from time to time. We do not guarantee top 10 that is still up to you and what characters make up your team.

Requirements:
    - LINE app is required for communication
    - Must have at least 1 full HAAT viable team (g10 or higher, if close msg me) http://petebutler.co.uk/mrpi/
    - Must complete daily 600 guild ticket activity

Current Raid schedule:
    - Monday, Wednesday, Friday (Rancor): start times vary but are announced well in advance
    - Thursday and Sunday (with occasional Tuesday) (AAT): start times vary but are announced well in advance

We try to be a drama free guild, and are pretty laid back and love to help people.

PM me here or best to contact me or another officer via line chat for faster response
    my Lineid: telperien2016

other officers:
    Lineid: daghost141
    Lineid: ctbob23
    Lineid: eraseu2
    Lineid: darthtallent
  • The Mol Eliza Fan Club is looking for additional new members.
    We're doing Heroic in the Pit against the Rancor, but we're not yet ready to complete Heroic in the Tank Takedown. One tier below.

Many of us were members of an established Guiild that lost its leader, and are rebuilding better than before. We're a group of great people, so one rule - Have fun! (and contribute)

PST guild time zone (mix of European and American players)
    The Rancor raid has a strict 24 hour 0 damage rule and then any may fully join in.
    AAT - Unlimited damage as soon as the raid opens
    Try to do 600 energy each day
    Have fun

Would love to have you onboard.
    The Mol Eliza Fan Club
    Ally Code 174-714-377

Fun, easy-going Guild.
  • evergoo
    175 posts Member
    Hello Galaxy of Heroes,

My name is evergoo, one of the founders of TIE Alliance. We are a friendly and active community looking to help more players acquire General Kenobi, plan for metas, and enjoy the game.

We have a community of 5 guilds: 3 HAATs, 1 Heroic Rancor, and 1 Casual. We promote players from within our alliance system, gear donation requests are filled almost daily, and we have very low player attrition. Our community is also very diverse: f2p to Krakken, parents and spouses, families and friends, and casual everyday to Arena #1 everyday.

We are currently looking for active and communicative players who are ready for Heroic Rancor.

We have over 240 members from all parts of the world! Most of us are veteran level 85 players, many have given over 1000 gear donations, and we know how to maximize efficiency for our guild (active chat rooms, Discord server, spreadsheets, strategy discussions, and teamwork). Despite our activeness, we also have lives outside the game (lots of dads/husbands, moms/wives, professionals, etc.) and respect each other's outside commitments. Any TIE Alliance member can attest that we are a supportive, friendly, and successful community. You honestly won't regret joining us. :)

My Ally Code is 571-945-848. I am an Arena and Fleet rank top 2 daily, and love to help out members! Please send me a message via PM, Line (ID: evergoo), or Discord (evergoo#8548) if you are interested. Thank you for listening, and we look forward to your response. Take care! :)
  • DarthOrdnen
    51 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    DHAL (Definitely Have a Life) is the newest guild of the We With Lives (WWL) guild alliance. Get in on the action now to quickly graduate to HAAT with your guild mates! Recruiting for singles and groups.

-Looking for level 75+ players working on at least one HAAT squad

-Raid times are 6:00 pm U.S. PT / 9:00 PM U.S. ET with 24-hr zero dmg period.

-450 tickets/day minimum. More encouraged. Many get 600/day.

-Discord required. This is important for coordination when we graduate to HAAT and is a fun place to be.

We have a laid back but well-managed atmosphere. Like to have a good time. Available on our discord server are channels for discussing mods, events, strategies, and get the latest tips from players in top 50 guilds. We will be graduating DHAL from a nAAT to a HAAT guild with the help of these WWL HAAT guild members, so get on board today!

Discord: DarthOrdnen#3430 or Havok99#6590
    Line: ordnen

WWL_Logo.jpg
    The WWL Guilds Family: KHAL https://swgoh.gg/g/13672/khal/ MHAL https://swgoh.gg/g/20290/mhal/ BHAL https://swgoh.gg/g/22461/bhal/ SHAL https://swgoh.gg/g/13467/shal-strikes-back/

Also recruiting singles for AWOL, our beginners and super-casual 350 tix/day guild.
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 48 active players right now and are running t7 raids and normal aat at the moment . Any level is welcome so even if you are lower come by and build up with us! We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We do not use line or discord either. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • Guild Name: Yavin a Laugh23
    Time zone: UK (GMT + 1)
    Raids: Launch at guild payout. Heroic Rancor (0 damage for 24 hours) every 3 days, AAT every 4 days

Yavin a Laugh23 are looking for 2 new members to help prepare for HAAT! We're a fairly relaxed guild but are aiming to finish HAAT within a couple of months. 600 daily energy is ideal but not required, the more active you are the better. We also use discord but again it isn't required.

If you're interested message me here, on discord (at Jamie#4391) or add me as an ally (886-577-326).

Thanks!
  • The 808 Bomb Squad is a majority F2P guild preparing to start Heroic Rancor within the next couple of weeks
    We have 43/50 players and would like to fill out our roster so we can do heroic rancor multiple times per week
    That said, we are pretty laid back and would love to welcome anyone who wants to rack up Rancor/AAT gear, Han Solo and eventually Kenobi shards into our community!
    Other info:
    We use the chat for now, but eventually will move to discord
    Mostly CST, but all USA time zones represented
    Players must be level 75+, preferably with at least one well-developed team
    My ally code: 123-669-688 ---- or PM me if you have any questions.
    I will accept you immediately if you fit the criteria!
  • Big raid weekend
    6 spots open
  • OWEN FAMILY BBQ

Right now we have about 40 solid active players and are (as with all guilds) looking to cap to 50. We take the game serious but have real lives so we don't kick for a day of inactivity. We merely request communication.

To those looking for a guild that has consistency we offer a core group of higher level players who want to work together at advancement. This game puts a premium on jumping ship and we don't see that as a good means of moving forward. If you enjoy consistent play but want a less cut throat environment and prefer friendship connection over the fast path to that next character level than we want you to join the BBQ.

Any guild that is in our position (where you have about 20-30 truly solid guild players) contact for a joint guild opportunity. PM me in forum or (better yet) contact PAIHUSHIH direct through LINE app.

Here are the basics:

TIMEZONE: CST (but raiding schedule is handled by PST players and runs multiple time zone coverage)

RAID RULES: Basic 24 hr zero HP on both PIT and NAAT for consistency. We alternate and run back to back rancor when the cash allots it. We like to ensure we have an active raid going every day to keep currency flowing.

COMMUNICATION: We are a LINE app guild. We don't require chat (it's encouraged) but we do require you HAVE the app and are in the announcement group to receive updates or changes regarding guild plans effectively.

ATTITUDE: The reason you are leaving your previous guild matters. If you are in a floundering guild then it makes sense to make the move. If you are hopping from an active and full guild because you spend a ton of money on the game and cannot be patient to work with your guild mates then we are not a good fit. No offense to any hoppers out there - it's just not the type of player we want. We are here to forge lasting relationships and interactions. I (on a personal note) have become friends with the majority of my guild mates. If that environment sounds fun then you are who we want to have a part of our group.

PAIHUSHIH
    951-953-995

https://swgoh.gg/u/paihushih/collection/
  • RBOSAdam
    23 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Royal Blue Order Squad is almost full 47/50 members. We are a highly active guild with some great helpful members. Currently doing heroic rancour every three days and Naat every four days. We are looking for daily players that will do the 600 energy so we can raid more. we are also looking ahead to HAAT and the upcoming territory battles.

Guild leader: Adam
    Ally Code: 482-781-664

*we are full*
    Post edited by RBOSAdam on
  • Sharkbait2
    40 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Grey Lights is looking for 2-3 strong players who are HAAT ready. Our guild just completed our first HAAT but unfortunately we had 3 members who didn't participate so we are cutting ties with them in hope of replacing them with stronger and more active players. We average around 3-4 HPIT and 2 Tank raids per week and about 25k raid tickets per day. We use discord to chat so feel free to contact me on there if you wanna join our guild. Also our raid time is 8pm UK time aka 2Pm CT US.
    Discord id: Sharkbait#0690

P.S. we will be starting an HAAT raid tomorrow so if you would like to start farming GK shards now is your time.
    Post edited by Sharkbait2 on